You’re giving me another chance? -So it seems.
你会再给我一次机会? -极有可能.
Is that my file? What’s it say?
这是我的档案吗? 上面写了什么?
Well, let’s see.
好,让我们瞧瞧.
Straight A’s. -Until now.
全是 A -直到现在.
President of the poetry society, captain of the debate team...
诗社社长,辩论队领队...
co-captain of the tennis club, founder of the horticulture league. ...
网球俱乐部副主席, 园艺社团创办人.
I sound like a pompous ass. –Yes, you do, but a very busy one.
听上去我像个华而不实的傻瓜. -的确,而且相当忙碌.
And it says here that you’re pre-law. What law school are you gonna go to?
这里说你还参加了法律预科. 你打算去哪里读法律?
I hadn’t thought about that. After I graduate, I’m getting married.
我没想过. 毕业后,我准备结婚.
And then? -And then I’ll be married.
然后呢? -然后我就成已婚的了
You can do both.
你可以二者兼顾.
Just for fun, if you could go to any law school, which would it be?
开玩笑的说,如果你真的读法律, 会去哪里?
Yale.
耶鲁.
Yale.
耶鲁.
They keep five slots open for women, one unofficially for a Wellesley girl.
他们给女性留了五个名额,其中之一已然 非正式的声明是留给韦尔斯利学院的女生.
But you haven’t really thought about it.
但是你并没有认真考虑过.
Wake up, Joanie, wake up. Wake up.
醒醒,琼,醒醒. 醒醒.
Okay, don’t get up.
好的,别起身.
Don’t hear what I have to say about Tommy and Spencer...
还记得我和你提过的 汤米和斯宾赛在一起吗...
Iooking at an engagement ring... ...
汤米瞧见订婚戒指了...
for you. ...
斯宾赛为你准备的.
You’re sure?
你肯定?