Oh, I danced everywhere.
我到世界各地表演。
London, Vienna, Prague.
伦敦、维也纳、布拉格。
I've never seen these.
我没看过这些照片。
Mom.
妈。
You never talked about your dancing.
你都没提过你跳舞的事。
Well, I was the only American to be invited to dance with the Bolshoi.
我是受邀到波修瓦剧院表演,唯一的美国舞者。
Sugar...
乖女。
it was glorious.
当时我意气风发。
But Benjamin was never far from my thoughts.
但是我经常想到班哲明。
And I'd find myself saying:
我也常常对自己说。
Good night, Benjamin.
晚安,班哲明。
Good night, Daisy.
晚安,黛丝。
He said that?
他这么说?
Life wasn't all that complicated.
人生其实并不复杂。
If you want, you might say I was looking for something.
我可以说是在追寻什么。
Benjamin? Mrs. La Tourneau just passed.
班哲明?拉图诺太太过身了。
A letter for Mr. Benjamin Button?
班哲明巴顿的信?
That'd be me.
是我。