Maybe I do.
也许我想.
You won’t switch cold creams without asking me, but you applied to school?
你不会不问我就改变计划的, 你自己申请的?
On a lark. We never thought I’d get in.
太令人高兴了. 我们都没想到能成功.
Who’s "we"? -Miss Watson.
我们? -沃森小姐.
She practically filled out my application for me.
事实上是她给我填的申请表
You’ve got to be kidding me! What right does she have?
你在和我开玩笑! 她有什么权利这么做?
You’re getting married!
你快结婚了!
First of all, there’s no ring on this finger.
首先,我还没有带订婚戒指呢.
Second, I can do both. I can.
其次,我可以二者兼顾.
How does Tommy feel about this? -He doesn’t know. No one does.
汤米对此怎么看? -他还不知道呢,没人知道。
Not even her? -No one.
她呢? -也不知.
Joanie! Betty!
琼! 贝蒂!
You are this close to getting everything you ever wanted.
你距离你想得到的就差这么一点儿.
And this close to losing it.
而距离失去它们也只有这么一点儿.
I just got a call. They need me in New York tomorrow.
我刚接到一个电话. 他们让我明天到纽约去.
Joan and Tommy are here. Can’t you leave in the morning?
琼和汤米还在这儿呢. 你不能明天走吗?
Then I’d miss the meeting. Sorry, guys. We take a rain check?
那我会错过会议的. 抱歉,朋友们. 我们延期好吗?
Sure, buddy. -We’ll see you in the new year.
当然,朋友. -新的一年里见.
Happy and merry.
新年并圣诞快乐.
I’ll call you in the morning.
明早给你打电话.