Coffee’s cold.
咖啡冷了
Row!
划!
Ride the plank!
做稳了!
Row!
划!
Are your ears burning?
你耳朵热吗?
I think the feet go first when they set the stake on fire.
火刑的时候,是脚先热
"What do you say, Edward? Should we have her back?"
"你怎么认为, 爱德华? 我们该让她回来吗?"
"She’s got rather nice legs."
"她的腿不错"
Who’s to say I wanna come back? -What...
谁说我想回去? -什么...
...Ieave me here with all these girls? ...
把我留在这里和这些女孩们一起?
You’d think someone would notice empty trays.
有人会注意到空盘子吗?
You are good. You remind me of myself when I was your age.
你不错,让我想起和你差不多年纪时候的我
Cheers.
干杯
He’s positively vomitive, Giselle.
他真恶心, 杰斯丽.
Don’t be so sentimental, Connie.
别那么多愁善感了, 康妮.
It was a fling. It’s fine. It was nothing.
只是一时的纵情欢乐罢了,没什么的
Hi!
嗨!
Pleasure to meet you.
幸会
Would you excuse me? I’ll be right back.
对不起,我一会儿就回来
Connie! Connie! Excuse me. Sorry. Connie!
康妮! 康妮! 对不起, 康妮!
Charlie. It’s been a while.
查理. 好久不见
Yeah. How are you?
是啊,你好吗?
I’m fine, thank you. You? Deb?
很好,谢谢,你呢? 黛比呢?