You’re kidding?
你开玩笑?
We spent last weekend at the Cape.
我们在海角渡了周末
A little hideaway he knew about. -Operative word, "hide." –
他知道的一个隐秘地方 -注意这个词“隐秘”
Men take women to the Cape in the winter when they’re embarrassed.
男人冬天不方便露面的时候就带女人去海角那里
He’s using you. -He’s not using you if you want to go.
他在利用你 -如果你自己想去就不算利用
Come here. Don’t listen to her.
过来,别听她的
I love you, and I swear I’m not saying this to hurt you.
我爱你,我发誓,我不会说这些伤害你的话
Charlie’s promised to Deb Mclntyre. She wears his pin.
查理和黛比 麦克林特订婚了 她还戴着他的徽章呢
Giselle, you know it’s true. -I don’t know anything about a pin.
杰斯丽, 你知道这是真的 -我不知道戒指的事情
Mclntyre?
麦克林特?
Are her parents named Phillip and Vanessa?
她的父母是 菲利普和凡丽莎吗?
You know them?
你认识?
Only from a distance.
远远看见
Good morning. Good morning. -Goodbye. Good morning.
早上好 -再见 早上好
Okay, wait. No, we have an audience. Don’t look.
等等,有人看着,别看
No, I don’t-- No. Stop it. Put me down.
不,我不-- 不,够了,放下我
Put me down. You’re not coming in this house.
放下我 你不能进这屋子
You are not coming in this house. No.
你不能进这屋子,不行
-Bye. Good morning. -Good morning.
再见 早上好 -早上好
Go away. Go away.
走开,走开
How can you date a man like that?
你怎么会和那样的人约会?
What if you’re wrong about him?
如果你错怪他了呢?
What if I’m not?
如果我没有呢?