And we switch.
换舞伴
Wonder teacher. -Tommy.
奇妙老师 -汤米.
How’s Harvard? -Oh, not too bad. Not too bad.
哈佛怎么样? -不错,不错
Congratulate me. -You set a date?
祝贺我吧 -日子定好了?
No, nothing official. Yet.
不,还没正式定什么呢
I meant, I got into Penn. Grad school.
我是说,我上了宾州大学研究生院
Congratulations. What about Yale?
祝贺你,耶鲁怎么样?
Yale? Oh, you mean Joanie. Yeah. How about that, huh?
耶鲁? 哦,你是说琼 哦,她吗?
She is some girl.
她很棒
She’s terrific. -Yeah.
很了不起 -是的
Just the fact that she got in. I mean, she will always have that.
仅仅是被录取这件事情 就值得骄傲一辈子
Thanks to you. Miss Watson, you’ve been real swell to her.
谢谢你,沃森小姐, 你对她一直很好
We both appreciate it.
我们都很感激
I’m sorry. "The fact that she got in," what does that mean?
对不起 "被录取这件事情" 是什么意思?
Well, she’ll be in Philadelphia.
她会去费城
With me.
和我一起去
Well, that’s an awful long commute to get dinner on the table by 5:00.
路上往返的时间很长, 来不及5点钟回来吃饭
And we switch. -Thank you.
现在换舞伴 -谢谢
Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me. Have you seen Spencer? I can’t find him anywhere.
你见过斯宾塞吗? 我到处都找不到他
Actually, Spencer asked me to take you home.
实际上,斯宾塞请我送你回家
He has this meeting-- -ln New York.
他开会去了-- -去了纽约
Thank you.
谢谢