Pardon? -Deb. Your girlfriend.
什么? -黛比. 你的女朋友
With the very large
那个牙齿--
With the very large teeth.
那个牙齿很大的那个
With the very large teeth.
牙齿很大
Oh, did you think I didn’t know? -Connie.
哦,你认为我不认识? -康妮.
Deb and I broke it off last summer. That’s Miranda.
黛比 和我去年夏天就分手了 你说的是 米兰达
We started seeing each other when you stopped returning my calls...
你不接我电话,不回我信之后...
or answering any of my letters. ...
我们开始约会的
Okay, maybe I should go.
哦,也许我该走了
Have you seen Spencer?
看见 斯宾塞了吗?
But I did see Charlie Stewart.
但我看见查理 斯图尔特了
And he told me that he and Deb broke up last summer.
他告诉我他和黛比 去年夏天就分手了
And you told me they were together when he invited me to the Cape.
但你告诉我他邀请我去海角的时候他们还在一起
Oh, Connie. I don’t keep track of his dates.
哦,康妮我又没一直注意他约会的情况
They’ve been on-again, off-again for the past few years.
过去几年他们一直分分合合
No, apparently they’ve been off-again for a while. For quite a while.
不,很显然,他们分开已经有一段时间了
So? -So you made me believe...
那么? -你让我相信...
that he was hiding me. ..
他在躲我
Either way...
不管怎么说...
why couldn’t you let me be happy? ...
你为什么不让我幸福?
Betty.
贝蒂