You're not to see that boy again, do you understand me?
别再跟他见面,明白吗?
Rose, I forbid it. Oh, stop it, Mother.
萝丝,不准再见他。
You'll give yourself a nose bleed.
好了,你别气坏了。
This is not a game.
别再胡闹了。
Our situation is precarious. You know the money's gone.
我们处境为难,你知道我们没有钱。
Of course I know it's gone.
怎么会不知道,
You remind me every day.
你每天都提醒我。
Your father left us nothing but a legacy of bad debts hidden by a good name.
你父亲留下一屁股债,我们也只能靠这个了。
That name is the only card we have to play.
幸好名声还在。
I don't understand you. It is a fine match with Hockley.
我真不了解你,你嫁给贺克利家,
It will ensure our survival. How can you put this on my shoulders?
我们才能生存,这责任太大了。
Why are you being so selfish? - I'm being selfish?
你怎么这么自私?是“我”自私吗?
Do you want to see me working as a seamstress?
你想看到我去当女工吗?
Is that what you want?
你希望那样吗?
To see our fine things sold at auction?
想看着我们变卖家当吗?
Our memories scattered to the winds?
家里一无所有吗?