I had a feeling I'd find you here.
我就知道能在这里碰到你
Charlotte, what are you doing here?
夏洛特 你在这里干什么
You always run this trail when you're stressed.
你压力过大时就会选择这条路跑
What are you running from now?
那么你现在在逃避什么
Charlotte, come on.
夏洛特 求你了
Talk to me, Daniel.
跟我讲讲 丹尼尔
Everything was good with Emily--
艾米莉一切都好
really good.
真的
I mean, I had "Voulez." We were finally getting married.
我们上了《想》 我们终于要结婚了
I was happy. And then...
我很开心 但是
Sara.
莎拉
The one girl who could throw me for a loop.
就是她让我情绪如此波动
I mean, I love Emily,
我爱艾米莉
but the way I feel when I'm with Sara
但是每次和莎拉在一起时
makes me question everything.
我又开始怀疑一切
Then maybe you should.
那么也许你应该怀疑
No, no, no. You don't understand, okay?
不 你根本不懂 好吗
You don't-- you don't get it.
你不懂
Danny, it's me--
丹尼 我懂
If I hadn't run into Sara at the bakery
如果我没有在面包房里遇见莎拉
everything would be fine. But...
一切都不会变 但是
It's not. I'm not.
不是
Look, I-I gotta run, okay?
我要继续跑步了