Hi. You’ve reached Meryl Morgan. I can’t take your call right now,
这里是梅莉摩根的办公室,我现在不在
so leave a message and have a great day. Thanks.
有事请留言,谢谢 祝你有个愉快的一天
Hello. It is me, your husband.
喂,是你老公
At least, legally still your husband, as recognized by the state of New York.
至少就纽约州立法律上而言 我仍旧是
And, in the end, who are we to argue with the Governor?
不过话又说回来 我没事提这个干嘛
I wanted to call and just say hello,
我只是想打声招呼
as it is approaching the three-month anniversary of our being separated,
而且我们分居三个月的纪念日就快到了
and I thought, perhaps it might be nice to get together,
我在想你是否有时间出来跟我见个面
as, you know, occasions like this only come around once in a lifetime.
毕竟这样的机会很少见
And... Oh, yes! And I saw the cover of New York Magazine’s real estate issue,
对了,我看到你在纽约杂志上的
and there you were. And you looked lovely, frankly.
房地产特刊封面了 你看起来真的很美
You are staring out from every newsstand and bus and taxi.
你的封面遍布各大小摊贩 和公车、计程车上
And it is...
该怎么说┅
"It is genuinely incredible how you have built your business
一手掌握纽约房地产企业
"into the premier boutique real estate firm in the city."
并将其扩展成一间华丽的精品店 十分令人敬佩