But...
但是┅
But what that means...
这也就是说┅
I’m sorry.
不好意思
Well, I...
我┅
Basically, what I’m saying is,
总之我想说的是
we want your money right now.
快捐钱吧
So...
恩┅
Great speech. Thank you.
不错啊 谢谢
And you look fantastic tonight, by the way. Thank you.
你看起来很漂亮 谢谢
I still don’t entirely understand what you’re doing here.
我还是不懂你为何会在这
Well, breast cancer. I’m against it.
喔,就是乳癌嘛,我恨死它了
Look, I just want to talk. I’ll talk now, I’ll talk later, I’ll talk tomorrow.
现在也好,等会也好,明天也好 我只是想聊聊
I’ll talk at lunch, dinner, brunch, snack time.
中午也好,晚上也好, 早上也好,中间休息时间也可
Okay, okay. I get it.
我懂了
You are available for talking.
你想聊聊是吧
Yes. Yes.
是的
Hey, Jackie.
哈罗,贾姬
Jackie, how very nice. How are you?
贾姬,看到你真好 你好吗
Mr. Morgan.
摩根先生
What do I have tomorrow?
我明天有什么行程
The PETA lunch.
PETA的午餐聚会
Barbecue, I imagine.
大概是烤肉之类的
What about after lunch?
午餐之后呢
Excuse me. Hello, Mrs. Morgan.
不好意思.你好,摩根小姐
Hi, Adam.
你好,亚当
After lunch, you have the Farmer conference call.
午餐后要和方先生进行电话会议
Do I dare ask about dinner?
我可以问一下,那晚餐呢
Meryl’s doing a showing at 7:00 for Mr. Rabelais.
她七点有场罗先生的秀要主持
We’ve got Mr. Thompson for dinner at 7:00.
我们七点和汤先生有饭约
Hey, you know, I think it would just be easier
不然这样好了
if Jackie and Adam spoke to each other.
让他们自己去搞定