I'm gonna go for a swim, get the blood flowing. You wanna come?
我要去游泳,让血液流动一下.要一起来吗?
No. I wanna watch this. - Okay.
不,我要看这个 - 好吧
Miles. Miles. Oh, Miles. Time to get up.
麦斯.麦斯.麦斯,该起来了
This fuckin' chick in theJacuzzi... Oh, dude! This place is wide open. I'm goin' fuckin' nuts up here, man.
按摩池有个火热的小妞.兄弟,这里太开放了 我在这里快疯了
Hey, what should I wear?
我该穿什么?
I don't know. Something casual, but nice. They think you're a writer. -Right. Okay.
我不知道,休闲但又不错的衣服,他们认为你是个作家
Do you have any other shoes?
你有其他的鞋吗?
Hey, honey. Yeah, I was just calling to check in.
甜心,我打电话来报平安
Miles and I are getting ready to go to dinner. Probably stay out late, so I just thought I'd call and say good night now.
我们要去吃晚餐了.也许会晚回来 所以想先跟你说声晚安
Yeah. I miss you too. Yeah. I love you too.
是,我也想你.是,我也爱你
Just try to be your normal, humorous self. Okay?
试着保持平常幽默的自己
The guy you were before the tailspin. Do you remember that guy? People love that guy.
记得那个混乱前的自己吗? 大家还满喜欢他的
And don't forget... your novel is coming out in the fall.
别忘了,你的小说将在秋天出版
Oh. Really? How exciting. What's it called?
是吗,太令人感到兴奋了 书名是什么?
Come here, Miles. Come here.
过来,麦斯,过来
Do not sabotage me. If you wanna be a fuckin' lightweight, then that's your call. But do not sabotage me.
别破坏我的好事.若你想当个无能的人,那是你的事 别破坏我
Oh, aye, aye, cap'n. You got it.
是的,队长
And if they wanna drink merlot, we're drinkin' merlot.
如果你想喝梅洛,我们就喝
If anybody orders merlot, I'm leaving. I am not drinking any fucking merlot!
如果有人点梅洛我就离开 我才不喝什么鬼梅洛
Okay, okay. Relax, Miles. Jesus. No merlot.
好…放轻松,麦斯 我的老天爷,不喝梅洛
Did you bring your Xanax?
你带了赞安诺锭吗?
All right. Come here.Do not drink too much. Do you hear me?
好,过来!别喝太多,听到我说的了吗?
I don't want you passing out or going to the dark side.
别给我昏倒或露出人性黑暗面
No going to the dark side! - Okay!
不可以露出人性黑暗面 -好啦