Friends,《老友记》
A:Madison Square Garden. Phoebe and Mike are watching the game. There's cheering, but Phoebe seems distracted.
甲:麦迪逊广场花园,菲比和迈克在看比赛,周围的人在给球队加油,菲比看上去心不在焉。
B:Great game, huh?
乙:比赛很精彩,哈?
A:Uhuh, uhuh…(seems distracted)
甲:嗯,嗯(看起来心不在焉)。
B:Why do you keep looking at the screen?
乙:你为何一直盯着大屏幕?
A:I'm not. I,m praying, (looking up) Please let the Knicks win…Thank you,Thor! (Mike is standing up)
甲:我没有。我在祈祷(向上看)请让尼克斯队赢…谢谢你,神灵!(迈克起身)
B:Where…where are you going?
乙:你去哪里?
A:Going to the bathroom.
甲:去卫生间。
B:Well, I think you should wait.
乙:我认为你该等会儿。
A:Why?
甲:为什么?
B:Well,if you don't... if you don't hold it in, you don't get all thenutrients.
乙:如果你不…如果你不忍着点,你会流失掉所有营养物质。
A:Knicks fans, please turn your attention to the big screen on the scoreboard. Someone has a special question to ask.
甲:尼克斯的球迷们,请看大屏幕上的记分牌。有个人有特殊的问题要问。