Gilmore Girls,《吉尔莫女孩》
A:Maybe we should take a trip this year.
甲:也许我们今年应该出去度假。
B:That would be nice.
乙:那太好了。
A:Maybe Rory could go with us.
甲:也许罗里可以跟我们一起去。
B:I'll start packing tomorrow. Oh, is that you guys?
乙:那我明天就要开始收拾行李了。哦,这是你们俩吗?
A:Yes, it is.
甲:是的。
B:That is our wedding picture.
乙:这是我们的结婚照。
A:It's an amazing dress.
甲:这条裙子太美了。
B:It should've been. My mother had three seamstresses working around the clock making it.
乙:那是当然。我母亲雇了三个女裁缝赶了一整天才做出来的。
A:Do you still have it?
甲:这条裙子还在吗?
B:It's upstairs packed away somewhere. I'll save it for you if you like.
乙:我把它收拾好放在楼上了。如果你喜欢我就把它留给你吧。
A:Oh, Emily, Rory's too young to be thinking about things like that.
甲:哦,艾米丽,罗里还太小,不到考虑这些事儿的年龄呢。
B:Oh, Richard, please. Every young girl thinks about her wedding. I know I did. I knew from the time I was twelve that I wanted lilies and orchids with a silver bow wrapped around them for my bouquet.
乙:哦,理查德,拜托。每个小女孩都会对自己的婚礼充满幻想。我小的时候也是这样。从12岁开始,我就想好要用绑着银色蝴蝶结的百合和兰花作婚礼捧花。