2012,《世界末日》
A:They seem to like each other.
甲:他们好像挺合得来。
B:Yeah, I guess. Tell me, Mr Karpov, how much did you pay?
乙:嗯,我想是的。说真的,卡尔波先生,你到底付了多少钱?
A:One billion Euro. Per seat.
甲:一个座位十亿欧元。
B:That's disgusting. Oh yeah?
乙:太让人无法接受了。不是吗?
A:You know, Curtis, I wasn't always a businessman. I am a boxer. Was my only playing when I was boy back in Murmansk. And my coach, his name was also Yuri. He always says If someone wants to beat you,he has to kill you first.
甲:知道吗,柯蒂斯,我并不是商人出身,我以前是个拳击手,我年轻的时候在摩尔曼斯库打拳我的教练也叫尤里。他总说如果有人想打倒你,那就必须先杀了你。
B:That's very nice.
乙:不错啊。
A:Yeah. But tell me, what would you have done if you were rich like me? Look, they are wonderful children.
甲:是啊,我问你,如果你像我这么有钱,你会做什么? 看啊,多好的孩子们。
B:OK, guys. The plane is to refill in Hawaii, so sit down and buckle up. Gordon and I will do the rest.
乙:好的,旅客们。飞机要在夏成夷加油,请坐好并系好安全带...戈登和我会处理好的。
A:Oh God.
甲:上帝啊。
B:Go get the guys.
乙:去叫他们。
A:Guys, there's a...you might wanna...
甲:伙计们,这里…你们也许想要…
B:What is that?
乙:这是哪儿?
A:The state of Hawaii.
甲:夏成夷。
B:Not good. That is not good.
乙:不好,很不好。
A:How much fuel do we have left?
甲:我们还有多少油?
B:Not enough. We have to make a water landing somewhere in South China Sea.
乙:不多了。我们得在中国南海边迫降了。