what is that, Maya, a boy or a girl skeleton?
那是什么,玛雅,是女孩还是男孩的骨架
El dia de los muertos!
米格尔来了
Hello, uncle Diego. How are you?
你好,蒂亚格叔叔,最近怎么样
Diego! Please. Don't!
蒂亚格!求你了,别这样
Why'd you come here? You're not welcome.
你来这干嘛?这里不欢迎你
Please, Diego, leave him alone...
求你了,蒂亚格,别管他了...
this is my mother's house, too!
这也是我妈的房子
Let me hear her say I am not welcome.
让她来跟我说不欢迎我
Tell him, mom.
让他留下吧,妈妈
Well, then.
既然这样
My mother will never have to be disgraced by me again.
我妈妈再也不会因为我感到羞耻了
Miguel! Miguel?
米格尔!米格尔?
I expect that from him...
我希望他来留我...
she's your mother. She loves you. Not anymore.
她还是你的母亲啊,她爱你。不再是了
I'll come back later for my things!
我会回来拿我的东西的
Mom. He'll come back.
妈,他会回来的
Would you like some more? I'm glad you are here now.
再来点儿吧?真高兴你现在在这儿
I couldn't talk to you in front of Rosa.
在罗莎面前我不能和你说话
She likes to think she can take care of me herself.
她总以为她自己就可以照顾我
But I am getting older. I need help.
可我越来越老了,我需要帮助
No. No! No!
不,不!不
Yes, look at that. Oh, what is that all about?
瞧啊,怎么了
It's ok. It's ok.
没事了,没事了
I'm a little grumpy when I wake up sometimes, too.
我刚醒的时候偶尔也会有点暴躁的
Wait, you guys.
等等,你们两个
See what you did?
看看你干了什么
No, no. It's ok.
不,不,没事
Will you grab that? Thanks.
你能去接一下吗?谢谢
You're holding him like a cantaloupe.
你就像抱着个哈密瓜
Oh, you think you could better?
你觉得你会抱吗
Ok, smarty pants, knock yourself out. There you go.
好吧,既然你自作聪明,那你来啊
It's ok. It's for your
给你,好了,这是给你的
Well, let's see you profile a disorganized psychopath.
好吧,让我们看看你是怎么分析紊乱精神病患者的特征的
It's your life. Yeah
是你的命根子。是的
I know you're taking the week end, but I wanted to let you know, we got a call from
我知道你在度周末,可是我想告诉你,我们接到一个电话
ugh. Amazing!
太棒了
I am so glad you're here, sis.
我真高兴你在这儿,姐姐
And with you coming to town,it's been so much easier to get him to take time off.
有你陪我们来这个镇子,把他拉来打发时间就容易多了
And I never could've prepared a meal like that by myself.
我永远不会有手艺做那么好的一顿饭
Go. It was just a brief. In a couple of hours I'll be back, ok?
走吧。只是个简令。我过几个小时就回来,好吗?
It's ok. Go.
好的,去吧
They need you. It's all right. I'm not mad. Go.
他们需要你,这没关系的,我不生气。去吧
You heard her,she said it was all right.
你听见了,她说了没关系
You're one hell of a profiler.
你是个该死的分析员
Allende del sol, Mexico, Allende del sol, population 20,000.
墨西哥,2万人口
The victim is Lupe Trejo. 62.
被害者是卢皮特乔,62岁
She was found in her home, stabbed in the face, chest and genitals.
在她家里发现了她的脸部,胸部和生殖器被刺伤
The papers down there connected her murder to 11 others in the past 2 years,
当地镇的报纸把她的谋杀与2年前另外11个人的谋杀有关
all elderly women.
全是上了年纪的妇女
They're saying it's the work of a serial killer.
他们认为这是一个连环杀手干的
The Mexican government disagrees.
墨西哥政府不同意这个观点
What kind of city is this?
这是个什么样的城市
Half factory town, half tourist town,
半工业化,半旅游化的城市
the factory makes the tchochkes and clothes that tourists buy.
那里的工厂生产游客买的小玩意和衣服
And even though the murders have happened in the...
虽然这些凶杀案发生在...
poor neighborhoods where the locals live
当地居民住的贫困区
serial killers make lousy tourist attractions. Yeah.
连环杀手会吸引游客注意,是的
So if the government denies that this is a serial killer,
既然当局政府否认这是连环杀手干的
why'd they call us?
他们为什么叫我们来
They have suspect in custody, the victim's son.
他们羁押了一个嫌疑犯,被害者的儿子
Where are the serial killer experts?
那些连环杀手专家想让我们干吗
They want us to go down there and confirm that this was just a one time killing.
他们想让我们去那个镇子,然后确认这是一次性谋杀
Put the serial killer angle to bed.
推翻从连环杀手角度的猜测
So we're going all the way down there just to prove they don't have a serial killer.
所以我们要做的只是大老远的赶过去,证明他们那没有连环杀手
Maybe. Or we're going down there to tell him if what I've read in the Mexican papers is true
可能吧。或者,我们去那里告诉他们如果我在墨西哥报纸上看到的报导是真实的
they've got one of the worst serial killers the country's ever seen,
那么他们那出现了这个国家前所未有的,最恶劣的连环杀手
let's go.
我们走吧
Hotch. Call from the car.
霍奇。在车上打
Anthony Brandt wrote "Other things may change us, "
安东尼勃兰特写道,其他的事情可能会改变我们
but we start and end with family."
但我们开始并终结于家庭"
Hey. At least you get to spend your birthday weekend in Mexico.
嘿,至少你会在墨西哥过你的生日
Yeah, what's doghouse in Spanish?
是啊,贫民窟用西班牙语怎么说
"La casa del pairO."
"La casa del pairO"
La casita del perro.
La casita del perro
That's what I said.
我刚才就是这么念的
Face it, chicko. You're only a genius in English.
面对现实吧,小鬼,你只是英语天才
You speak Spanish? Since when?
你会说西班牙语?从什么时候开始的?
I'm full of hidden mysteries.
我是深藏不露
All right,so why are there so few serial killers in Mexico?
为什么墨西哥连环杀手那么少
They probably have as many as we do,but they document almost none of them.
或许和我们国家的一样多,可是他们几乎一个都没有记录在案
Why is that?
为什么
It's the Chikatilo syndrome.
这是Chikatilo综合症
The what? Andre Chikatilo,
什么来着?安德烈奇卡提罗
one of the most prolific serial killer of the 20th century.
他是20世纪犯案最多的连环杀手中的一个
By the time they found him, he had killed more than 50 people.
他们找到他的时候,他已经杀了50多个人了
He was no more experienced than any average serial killer,
他并不比其他连环杀手更有经验
but he lived in the soviet Ukraine.
可是他住在苏联的乌克兰
The soviets were convinced, the serial killer is a uniquely American phenomenon.
苏联人确信,这个连环杀手是个独特的美国现象
Inevitable result of decadent capitalism.
是衰落的资本主义导致的必然结果
So, what's the cultural bias in Mexico?
那墨西哥的文化偏见是什么
Many Mexicans believe that serial killers are the result of the break down of the family,
很多墨西哥人相信连环杀手是家庭瓦解导致的结果
which gives rise to the kind of alienated loner who becomes a serial killer.
这样的家庭培养了孤立的不合群者,这样的人会成为连环杀手
It's a fact that there are 12 times as many broken families in the U.S. Than in Mexico.
事实就是美国的破裂家庭是墨西哥的12倍
All right, so is it possible that there are fewer serial killers in Mexican culture?
所以在墨西哥文化里,他们的连环杀手更少是有可能的
It is possible.
是有可能的
But, in my experience, evil is not a cultural phenomenon.
但是,以我的经验来看,邪恶不是一个文化现象
It's a human one.
是人类现象
Nothing like jet sleep, right?
一点不像在飞机上睡过,是吗?
Yeah, kind of like a night of drinking without the drinking.
是啊,好像是喝了一夜酒但却没喝
Agent Gideon. Captain Navarro.
高登探员,纳瓦罗上尉
You're shorter than I remembered.
你比我记忆中矮了点儿
I was on a stage.
那次我站在讲台上
This is lieutenant Borquez.
这是Borquez中尉
Hello.
你好
This is my team.
这是我的组员
Captain Navarro has been put in charge of the case by the assistant attorney general.
纳瓦罗上尉已经由最高检察官委任负责这件案子了
You guys got history?
你们过去认识
We met at a seminar i gave at Mexico Citya few years ago.
我几年前在墨西哥上研讨课程的时候见过他
"Sexual homicide in Latin America."
"拉丁美洲的性谋杀"
I just read a chapter on the subject in Max Ryan's book.
我刚在麦克斯瑞恩的著作里读过关于这个题目的一个章节
Where do you think i got it from?
不然你觉得我是从哪里知道的
I'm glad you came.
很高兴你能来
I was never sure how much you liked me.
我从来不确定你对我有多少好感
Why is that?
为什么?
I've often told agent Gideon that his profiling technique
我经常跟高登探员说,他的剖析技巧
would not translate accurately in Latin culture
在拉丁文化中不能很精准的阐释
without a better understanding of our cultural values.
除非对我们的文化价值有很深的了解
Now is a good time to find out,right?
现在正是查明真相的好时候,不是吗?
Uh, captain, I'd like to get a handle on the type of press this
上尉,我想处理一下关于这事的媒体报导
has been getting and meet some of the local police here.
见见这里当地的警察
Of course,
当然可以
but I imagine you would all like to settle into your rooms and rest before we go?
不过,在我们出发之前,我猜你们一定都想先去住处吧?
No. We're ready. Let's go.
不用,我们都准备好了。那我们出发吧
So what exactly do you think agent Gideon got wrong about your culture?
你觉得高登探员在你们的文化方面,有那些地方搞错了
Well, there are two main
有两个主要
English, English. Please. English.
英语,拜托,用英语
I was explaining to agent Gideon that
我跟高登探员解释说
his profiling theory doesn't take into account 2 powerful influences on Mexican culture.
他的剖析原理没有把墨西哥文化中,两个强大的影响因素考虑在内
Which is family, and machismo.
就是家庭和男子气概
You have some interesting ideas.
你的想法很有趣
The district attorney general put me in charge of this killing
区域最高检察官让我负责这起杀人案
when she realized that we had a relationship.
当她知道我和你曾经见过
She had me invite you down to help us settle this mess.
然后她就让我请你来帮我们解开这个谜团
You are aware that we may not be giving you the answer you are looking for on this one, yes?
你明白我们可能不会给你们想要的答案,是吗
You think the papers are right?
你们认为报纸上说的是对的
What are they saying exactly?
报纸上到底是怎么说的
Serita...
你自己看吧...
there's a serial assassin who's killing elderly women in local towns.
当地有一个连环杀手,专杀上了年纪的妇女
And the attorney general and the authorities are moving slowly.
可是最高检察官和当局政府对此调查缓慢
We'll see.
走着瞧
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
Dia de los muertos.
Dia de los muertos
Day of the dead,
亡灵节
a 3day Latin holiday where souls of dead relatives are said to return to earth
拉丁美洲的节日习俗,一共3天,传说死去亲人的亡灵会回到阳间
to enjoy the pleasures that they once knew of.
享受他们曾经有过的欢愉
It sounds like he was reading that out of a book.
听起来好像是他从书上看来的
No, trust me. He always sounds like that.
不,相信我,他从来都这么说话
Actually,I was reading.
实际上,我是从书上看来的
I picked this pamphlet up at the airport.
是我从机场捡到的小册子上看来的
As profilers, I thought you'd want to see the crime scene first,
作为剖析员,我猜在见到疑犯之前
before meeting the suspects, yes?
你们一定想先看看犯罪现场吧?
You remembered something from my lecture, huh?
你还记得我课上教的东西呢?
Actually, I got it from your mentor, Max Ryan.
实际上,我是从你的导师麦克斯瑞恩那知道的
His book. It's a great read.
从他书上。是本好书
The victim's name is Lupe Trejo. 62.
被害者的姓名是卢皮特乔,62岁
She was found in the bedroom by the daughter.
她女儿在卧室里发现了她
No sign of forced entry.
没有强行入室的迹象
Are there are always this many people around?
这里一直有很多人吗
No. Church just got out.
不,礼拜刚结束
They're walking home from the town square.
人们正从镇子的广场上走回家
What time was she killed?
她什么时候被害的
I'm guessing some time during the evening mass.
我猜,是晚上礼拜的人群回家的时候
There wouldn't have been a lot of people around.
那附近不会有太多人
Otherwise he would've been seen.
否则会有人看见他
Unless he blended right in.
除非他就混在人群中
Let's go
我们走吧
No forced entry means one of two things.
非强行入室意味着两种情况之一
A push in, he holds a knife or a gun to her and forces his way inside.
挤进房子里,他拿了把刀或是枪把她逼进屋里
The murder weapon, the knife,
凶器,那把刀
was taken from the kitchen and placed at the scene.
是从厨房里拿的,留在了案发现场
In that case, it's most likely that she let the killer in voluntarily.
如果是这样,很可能是她自愿让杀手进屋
She looked through the peep hole,saw someone she recognized,
她从门洞上看过,是她认识的人
someone who makes her feel safe.
是一个她觉得很安全的人
She lets him in and then what?
她让他进屋,然后呢
They have a drink?
他们喝了点东西?
Hey,did you run a DNA analysis on this?
嘿,你做过这个的DNA分析吗?
The closest thing we have to a crime scene unit is detective Hernandez.
我们这的埃尔南德斯探长做这种事情
He has a fingerprinting kit from 1984.
他从1984年就有一整套指纹识别工具
Find anything?
发现什么了吗?
The victim's prints were on one.
其中一个有被害者的指纹
The prints on the other one were too smudged to make any match but
另一个上的指纹太脏了没法用来辨识
I don't think the killer drank this anyway.
但是我觉得杀手没喝这个
Why not?
为什么没有?
This drink is tamarind water. It's sweet.
这个饮料是罗望子水。甜的
I could see the victim offer this to a woman.
我能看出受害者把这个给了一个女性
But these are family festivities
但是这里的家庭宴会
and at night most men will have a shot of tequila, some beer and maybe some cigarettes
在晚上大多数男的会喝点龙舌兰酒,一些啤酒,可能来点香烟
this looks like two women to me.
在我看来,这是两个女的
You don't think a woman could've done this?
你觉得一个女的干不了这个?
Do you? It's highly unlikely.
你呢?很不可能
Get them to the FBI.
把他们送到FBI
At the very least they'll be able to tell us the gender of the drinkers.
至少他们能告诉我喝的人的性别
Where was she killed?
她在那里遇害的?
This way.
这边走
What are you looking for? Why.
你在找什么?为什么
Why did the unsub choose this victim?
为什么杀手选择了这个受害者?
Why did she feel safe enough to let the killer inside?
为什么她觉得让杀手进来很安全?
This is her son? That's Miguel.
这是他儿子?那是米格尔
I'd say Lupe had a problem with him.
我觉得卢皮和他有矛盾
She has family photographs everywhere,but not Miguel.
她把家庭照片放得到处都是,但是没有米格尔的
He's tucked away in her drawer.
他被藏在了抽屉里
Ok, so the unsub took items of jewelry out of the daughter's bedroom.
杀手从女儿的卧室里拿走了珠宝
You think he did it before or after he killed the mother?
你认为是在他杀死母亲之前还是之后?
I would say after.
我觉得是之后
The way the victim was stabbed means this was a sexual homicide.
受害者被刺伤的方式显示这是奸杀
When the killer is looking for a sexual release,
当杀手试图发泄性欲的时候
the items taken are usually an afterthought.
通常之后才考虑到拿东西
Trophies. But he left jewelry on the victim's body. Why?
说得好。但是他为什么把珠宝放在,被害者的身体上?
It's a common sign of remorse.
那是自责的一般表现
A small amount of respect for the dead.
对死者的小小敬意
Very small, if you ask me.
让我来说,非常小
You are almost certainly looking for a heterosexual male.
基本能肯定,你们要找的是一个异性恋男性
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说?
Well, the victim was found on the bed,
受害者在床上被发现
multiple stab wounds to the face,chest and genital area.
脸,胸部,生殖器区域的多处刺杀
All indicators of sexual homicide.
都表明这是奸杀
In case it's a sexual homicide,
在奸杀案件中
the attacker targets objects of his or her sexual attraction.
袭击者瞄准的是目标的性吸引区
Heterosexual men attack women.
异性恋男性袭击女性
So homosexual men attack men?
那么同性恋男性袭击男性?
Did the daughter have any ideas about who might have done this?
女儿能告诉我们些怀疑对象吗?
She didn't have any ideas about anything.
她什么都不知道
When she found out that her brother was a suspect,
当他发现她兄弟是嫌犯
she wanted to talk to him alone.
她想和他单独说话
I refused because I didn't want them to get their stories straight.
因为担心他们串供,我拒绝了
Then she stopped talking completely.
然后她就什么都不说了
So what's she protecting?
那么她要保护什么?
We're ready to talk to the suspect.
我们准备好和嫌犯谈话了
Of course, but first there's someone I'd like you to meet.
当然,不过我想你们先见一个人
Maria Sanchez. District attorney general.
玛丽亚桑切斯,区首席检察官
Do not be afraid.
别害怕
Agent Gideon. Hello. It's an honor.
高登特工,你好。很荣幸
Our papers are fascinated with the idea of a serial killer.
我们的报纸都在传有一个连环杀手
And when Navarro suggested that i invite you in to dispel this nonsense,
当纳瓦罗建议邀请你们来消除这个无稽之谈时
I immediately saw the wisdom.
我立刻觉得这很明智
But enough formalities.
但是要有足够的手续
I will let you get down to business.
然后我会让你们安心工作
Excuse me.
请让一下
She's worse in Spanish.
她西班牙语更糟
Neighbors heard a loud fight the day of the murder.
谋杀发生当天邻居听到很响的争吵
Between the victim, her son, daughter and brother-in-law.
是受害者和她儿子、女儿和女儿的丈夫
One big happy family.
一个快乐的大家庭
Well the uncle had a solid alibi.
叔叔有充分不在场证明
But we could not find the son.
但是我们找不到她儿子
Then got a tip he had hired a coyote to take him over the border.
然后受到消息说他雇了个蛇头,把他送到边境
We caught him before he crossed.
我们在他穿过边境前抓住了他
That's Miguel's sister, Rosa.
那是米格尔的姐姐,罗莎
She's been here ever since she found out that her brother was arrested.
从她发现她兄弟被捕开始她就在这里了
Seems though she thinks he's innocent.
似乎她觉得他是无辜的
The dutiful sister. This way.
尽责的姐姐。这边走
You're gonna tell us about the fight you had with your mother the other night.
我们要你说出来那晚你和你母亲之间的争吵
I didn't hurt my mother.
我没有伤害我母亲
Did it have anything to do with you leaving?
和你离开有关系吗?
She didn't want me to go.
她不想我走
She was angry.
她很生气
It was more than that, Miguel.
不止这些,米格尔
You had problems with your mother for a long time.
你和你母亲长久以来就有矛盾
What is it you're hiding?
你想隐瞒什么?
What truth could be so terrible that
什么事情那么严重
you don't defend yourself against killing your mother?
让你不想为谋杀你母亲做出辩解
What truth would have your mother hiding your photographs in her drawer?
什么事情让你的母亲把你的照片藏在抽屉里?
When did you first know? Know what?
什么时候是你第一次知道?知道什么?
That you are a homosexual.
你是个同性恋
More to the point, when did your mother find out?
更直接点,你母亲什么时候发现的?
No speak English.
不要说英语
How did he know? You told us.
他怎么知道的?你告诉我们的
Machismo and family. You knew he was gay.
男子气概和家庭,你知道他是同性恋
You're a better profiler than Gideon as a lecturer.
比起高登的演讲,你的剖析更棒
You also knew that a gay man couldn't have committed this murder.
你还知道一个同性恋不会犯下这宗谋杀案
That's why you asked us about the sexuality of the killer at the crime scene,
这就是为什么你在犯罪现场问我们杀手的性别
you knew Miguel was innocent.
你知道米格尔是无辜的
You don't understand how things work here.
你不了解这里的情况
If I told the attorney general that this one is a homosexual
如果我告诉检察官因为他是同性恋,所以他是无辜的
and that is why he must be innocent she would've laughed in my face.
她会当面嘲笑我
Why did you lie to us?
你为什么对我们撒谎?
I had to play along with the official line until i could trust that
我必须照正规途径办事直到我确信
you would come to the same conclusion that I did.
你们做出和我一样的结论
So we are here to serve as pawns in your political game.
所以我们来这里就是当你政治游戏的旗子?
There is a very bad man killing women in my district.
在我管区里有个专杀妇女的凶残杀手
And I've known this for a very long time.
我知道这个很久了
But so far,no one will believe me.
但是到现在为止没人相信我
Or help stop him.
或者帮忙阻止他
So if I have to play politics to protect the women of the city...
所以如果为了保护城里的妇女,我不得不玩弄政治...
then that is a very small price to pay.
那就是只是一个很小的代价
Don't you agree?
你不觉得吗?
the best way to bring the attorey general on board is by providing a complete profile.
让检察官坐下来谈的最好办法,就是提供一份详细的罪犯描述
What do you need from me?
需要我做什么?
We need the files of all the murders.
我们需要所有谋杀犯的资料
Of course,but i must warn you.
当然,但我必须提醒你们
These reports were taken by local police in the area
这些报告被当地警署拿走了
who are not used to this type of thing.
他们对付这种杀手不怎么在行
Most basic details are missing.
大部分基本细节都丢失了
We'll take a look at them.
我们会看看的
We also need to get the whole story out of Miguel Trejo.
我们还需要米格尔特乔的完整经历
And right now he's not talking.
现在他不肯开口
Why does that matter?
那有什么关系?
Obviously,he's not a serial killer.
很明显,他不是连环杀手
'Cause there's obviously a great deal of anger in the family,
因为很明显在这个家庭中矛盾很深
and before we give a profile we need to rule out the fact that
我们做分析侧写之前需要排除
this might be a crime of passion and not one of the serial killings.
这可能是因激动杀人而不是连环杀人的可能
Why wouldn't Miguel talk if he's innocent?
如果米格尔是无辜的为什么他不说话?
Must have something to do with the fact that he's a homosexual.
肯定和他是同性恋有关
He'd rather be straight in jail than gay as a free man?
比起做个自由的同性恋他情愿直接去监狱?
I can protect him in here.
在这里我能保护他
But if he's taken to a prison in Mexico city
但是如果他被送到墨西哥城里的监狱
and the other inmates find out that he is gay he will be killed.
并且其他同屋发现他是个同性恋,他会被杀死的
That's the way things work here.
这就是这里的情况
So how do we get him to talk?
那么我们怎么让他开口?
Rosa.
罗莎
Do you know the saying,
你知道一句俗语吗?
"love is blind, but not the neighbors"?
爱是盲目的,但邻居不是
We know there was a fight.
我们知道有过场争吵
We need to know what it was about.
我们要知道那是关于什么的
Rosa?
罗莎?
We know about your brother.
我们知道你兄弟的情况
If you don't help us he could go to prison
如果你不帮助我们他会进监狱
and he could be killed there.
在那里他可能被杀死
This could be his last chance, Rosa.
这是他最后的机会,罗莎
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Miguel has a friend. Roberto.
米格尔有个朋友。罗伯托
He was outside the house, waiting for my brother. Watching.
他那时在房子外面等我兄弟。看着他
He saw the fight with my mother.
他看见了和我母亲的争吵
Did Miguel see him? I don't think so.
米格尔看见他了吗?我觉得没有
Why didn't you tell us about this before?
为什么之前你不告诉我们这个?
Because it would mean telling you that...
因为这等于告诉你们
Miguel is... like you said, if he goes to prison
米格尔是...像你们说的,如果他进了监狱
and they know this about him they will kill him.
他们知道了他这事,他们会杀了他
And I could not risk that.
我不能冒这个险
But you're talking about the man who might have murdered your mother.
你说的这个男人可能杀死了你的母亲
You do not understand how bad it is.
你不明白这会有多糟糕
You do not understand the shame!
你不明白这种羞耻!
You do not understand what people will do to us.
你不明白人们会怎么对我们
I just lost my mother. I cannot lose Miguel.
我已经失去母亲,我不能失去米格尔
La familia es todo.
La familia es todo
Family is everything.
家就是一切
She may have come clean about that day,
她可能说了那天发生的所有事
but i still think she's hiding something.
但我还是觉得她隐瞒了什么
The way she went on about shame
她谈到羞耻的时候
almost like she was talking about herself.
就好像她在说自己一样
This is interesting.
这很有趣
Before Miguel met Roberto, Roberto had a wife.
在米格尔遇到罗伯托前,罗伯托有个老婆
Well if he was bisexual
那么,如果他是双性恋
that makes him capable of sexual homicide of a woman.
那他就有能力奸杀一个女性
And if he blamed Miguel's mother for denying their relationship
如果他责怪米格尔的母亲,否认他们之间的关系
that would give him a motive.
他就有了动机
We need to find Roberto.
我们要找到罗伯托
Roberto. we have to talk.
罗伯托,我们要谈谈
Please. Not right here.
请别在这里
Let's walk. Let's go.
我们走走,我们走
You don't understand.
你不明白
I would never hurt Miguel's mother.
我永远不会伤害米格尔的母亲
She was nice to me.
她对我很好
She was...trying to accept me.
她正在试着接受我
But Miguel's uncle made her feel bad for that.
但是米格尔的叔叔让她觉得那样做不好
People like him make it impossible for us.
像他那样的人让我们不可能被大家接受
They'll never accept us.
他们永远不会接受我们
Why'd you follow Miguel to his house?
你为什么跟着米格尔到他家里?
And why were you watching Rosa and her mother?
你为什么监视罗莎和她母亲
Miguel and I had a fight that day.
米格尔那天和我吵架了
He was very upset.
他感觉很不好
He got drunk.
而且他也喝醉了
He was going to his family celebration and i was afraid for him,
他回他的家庭庆祝会上了,但我因为他这样感到很担心
I was afraid of the trouble he might cause with his uncle.
担心他可有会因他和他的舅舅发生冲突
What did you see?
你看见了什么?
Miguel did not do it.
米格尔没有杀人
Is that what you want from me? To turn against him?
这就是你们想在我身上得到的?你们想我对他不利?
I won't. He did not do it.
我不会,他没杀人
No. It's not what I asked.
不,这不是我想问的
You were outside of the house watching.
你在房子外面看着
So what did you see?
那你看到了什么?
Uh, I saw nothing. I saw children playing and, uh...a woman.
嗯,我什么也没看到,我看到孩子们在玩,然后...一个女人
What woman?
什么女人?
I walked past her in the street,uh
我在街上与她擦肩而过,嗯
she had papers, a badge.
她后上拿着纸,一个徽章
I think she was a social worker going house to house.
我想她是一家接着一家串门的社工
What did she look like? I don't know. Heavy.
她样子怎么样?我不知道。重
Maybe... forties or fifties.
可能...40多岁或50多岁
Gracias. OK.
加西亚,好了
It is common for social workers and nurses to come from the city,help out elderly women.
对于社会工作者和护士来说,进城帮助那些老年人是很正常的事
Tell them about benefits they may have.
告诉他们有多少好处
It's part of the reaching out program.
这是计划中的一部分
So it could've been the victim who invited the social worker inside,
所以有可能受害者邀请了社工
or maybe she was the one given the tamarind water.
或者只是给她喝了一杯水而已
Or she could be our best witness.
又或是她可能是我们的最好证人
I will check with local services.
我会和当地的服务局联系
What about Roberto?
罗伯托有没有嫌疑?
I don't think he did it. Why not?
我不认为他杀了人。为什么不会?
The way he talked about Miguel.
他在谈论米格尔的时候给我这种感觉
He didn't point the finger at his boyfriend. I think a guilty man would've.
他没把所有的事都推到他男友身上,如果是凶手的话就会这样做
See if he has an alibi.
看看有没有不在场证明
Run his prints against any found at the scene.
对比所有在犯罪现场出现的指纹
Right now, though,
现在
I feel confident we can rule out a family fight as a motive for the murder.
我很确定家庭纷争不是杀人动机
There's a call from the FBI.
FBI来电话了
Yeah. Morgan.
是的,摩根
Como esta, my lovelies?
亲爱的?
Es bueno, no? Tripero, estala?
Es bueno,不对?Tripero,是这个吗?
Ok, take it easy Garcia, I think you just offended somebody's mother.
好了,放轻松,加西亚,我想你刚冒犯了某人的妈妈
Shut up, you. I took french, what can I say?
你闭嘴,我学了法语,我还能说什么?
Penelope, your last name is Garcia.
佩内洛普,你的姓是加西亚
Yeah, I know, it's my stepfather's name.
是的,我知道,那是我继父的名字
Now do you want my genius or not?
你要我的天才资料还是不要?
Yes, please. Get on with it.
当然要,继续说
Okay! So,
好的,那
I rushed your cups full of mucus through all the regular channels at lightning speed
我对你提取的杯子中的粘液做了各种测试
and survey says one female drinker and one male.
表明有一个女人和一个男人喝过那杯东西
Thanks, doll. It's strange.
谢谢,亲爱的。这很奇怪
On this occasion,a man taking that drink.
在这种情况下,一个男人喝水
Unless the victim thought he was a woman.
除非受害者认为她是一个女的
The woman Roberto described, the social worker,
就像罗伯托描述的那样,社工
that's a common ruse for old lady killers.
这对老年妇人杀人犯来说是惯用的伎俩
What if...she is really a he in women's clothing?
如果是他穿着女人衣服?
A heavy woman.
一个看上去很重的女人
He comes to the door, knocks on it...
他进了屋,敲门...
And the victim feels comfortable because...
受害都感到很安心,因为...
she thinks it's a woman.
她认为他是个女人
It would explain why no witnesses have come forward.
这就可以解释为什么没有目击证人过来
No one expects the killer to be a woman.
没有人会想到一个女人会是杀人凶手
Not in this country. Or ours.
至少在这个国家人们不会这么想,或是我们不会这么想
We need to tell the locals.
我们要和当地人谈谈
And give them the rest of the profile.
给他们其他的资料
We have reason to believe that the killer may be a man who wears women's clothing.
我们有理由相信那个杀手是穿女人衣服的男人
As a ruse to get into his victim's homes.
是他能进入受害者屋子的惯用手法
Once inside, the killer stabs his victims
一旦进入房间,那个杀人凶手就刺受害者
and then abuses them sexually with the knife.
然后再用刀来完成他的性侵犯
But he wasn't always a killer.
但他不是总是杀人犯
He gradually escalated from sex crimes.
他是从性犯罪一步一步升级到杀人的
This may have started out as peeping tom incidents eventually leading to rape.
这可能从偷窥之后演变成强奸的
And then at some point,he couldn't rape anymore.
但在有此时候,他不能再强奸任何人了
So he began killing women who represented authority figures in this life he hated.
所以他开始杀女人,那些他憎恨的像在他生活中有权威地位的女人
Typically a mother,grandmother.
特别是母亲或是祖母级的人物
Women that he blamed for his impotence.
那些他埋怨让他变得软弱的女人
How would he have targeted these women?
如果他是设定他的目标人物呢?
We found no connection between them.
我们发现他们之间没有关联
We don't know yet.
我们还不知道是否有关联
But based on the number of times he's killed
但根据我们对他做案的次数
and the skill of gaining the trust of his victims
如何得到受害者信任的手法
we can assume that he plans his murders and
我们可以推断出他计划杀人和
that he's been committing sex crimes for many years.
犯性犯罪已经有好多年了
We think he's somewhere between the ages of 35, 50.
我们认为他的年纪在35到50岁之间
You need to talk to all known sex offenders.
你需要和所有的性罪犯谈谈了
And compare them to this profile.
然后和这个资料做比较
You should also reinterview all your witnesses
我们还应该重新找那些目击证人谈谈
and see if anyone saw a man who might have been dressed as a woman.
看看有谁看上去像穿着像女人的男人
Gracias.
谢谢
We have another body.
我们找到了另一具尸体
Isabel Santiago, 67.
萨贝尔圣地亚哥, 67岁
No sign of forced entry.
没有闯入的迹象
Stabbed in the chest and genitals.
胸部和生殖器官被刺
Abrasions on her neck.
颈部有擦伤
Beads. From a necklace.
珠子,来自一串项链
Obviously ripped off her neck.
很明显是从她破裂的颈部掉下的
Yeah,but jewelry taken form the body.
是的,珠宝是从尸体上掉下来的
That's the first we've seen from this guy.
这是我们看到这个家伙时,首先看到的东西
So why was this one different?
为什么这个被害者的会有所不同?
For the past 2 years we've had an average of 1 killing every 9 weeks.
在过去的二年里,我们平均每九周有一个被杀
Not 2 in 3 days.
不是2到3天内
That's a pretty extreme escalation.
这是急速上升
He'll kill again soon.
他会马上再犯的
Who's that over there?
那边的是谁?
That's the daughter of the victim.
那是被害者的女儿
Maybe she could tell us something about the necklace.
也许她可以告诉我们一些项链的事情
Hello, Anna. My name is Elle. I'm sorry about everything.
你好,安娜,我是艾丽,对这的一切我很抱歉
I have some questions for you,if you could answer them.
我想问你一些问题,如果你可以回答一下
Do you think you might be able to answer a few questions right now
你认为你现在可以回答那些问题吗?
Si. Yes.
是的,可以
Your mother was wearing a necklace,it was taken from her.
你母亲戴了一条项链,这是从她身上取下来的
Do you know if it had any special significance to her?
知道这个项链,对你母亲有什么特别含意吗?
She gave it to me for my birthday.
在我生日的时候她送给我的
She never bought jewelry for herself.
她从不给自己买珠宝的
She asked if she could wear it during the holiday.
她问我可不可以在假期的时候戴一下
So this necklace was yours?
所以这项链是你的?
It was my favorite.
这是我最喜欢的
I wore it almost every day.
我几乎天天都戴它的
Navarro says there's some sort of disturbance at the police station.
纳瓦罗说警局有点麻烦
We're gonna go check it out. OK.
我们去看看是怎么一回事,好的
What is going on here Borquez?
这里发生了什么事,Borquez?
What did they do?
他们做了什么?他们做了什么?
They're following the orders of the FBI
执行FBI的指示
bringing in sex criminals.
带走性罪犯
What did you tell them?
你告诉他们什么了?
We put out there the possibility that he dresses like a woman.
我们判断出他可能穿着女人的衣服
We told them to look into people convicted of sex crimes.
我们告诉他们穿女生衣服的男人可能是凶手
We didn't mean this.
但我们不是这个意思
Maria, please.
玛丽亚,不要
What is going on?
到底发生什么事了?
These men were supposed to put the serial killer rumors to rest
这些人本应该让连环杀人犯的事平息下来
and now they are making us look like a joke.
现在他们让我们看上去像个笑话
What'd you want people to think of us?
你想让人们怎么想我们?
It was a misunderstanding.
这是一个误会
And it won't happen again.
而且这事不会再发生了
It was your idea to bring them here.
带他们来这里是你的主意
And obviously it was a waste of time.
而且很明显这是浪费时间
Please...go home.
请...回家去
These police are not stupid men.
这些警察不是白痴
They're frustrated.
他们都很累了
They read articles in newspapers saying that they're ineffective.
他们看到报纸上的文章说他们效率很底
And they want to prove that they are not.
他们想证明他们不是那样的
They will do this any way they know how.
他们会做一切他们会做的
We told them that the suspect was probably a man dressed as a woman.
我告诉他们嫌疑犯是一个穿女人衣服的男人
We didn't say to round up all the transvestites and bring them in.
我不是说我们带来那些易装癖者
Why? Is it possible that this man is a transvestite?
为什么?是不是有可能那个男人也是易装癖呢?
No, no, no. That's not what we're saying.
不,不,这不是我说的那些
Men dressing like women is a manifestation of sexual preference, it is a lifestyle.
男人穿女人衣服是表示他们的性爱好,这是一种生活方式
It does not imply a psychology of violent behavior.
但不表示他是有爆力的精神病者
We're talking about the killer's past.
我们谈的是杀人犯的过去
That's why we were asking for people who'd been accused of sex crimes.
这就是我之前问大家,谁被控告过性侵犯的原因
Are the police looking onto this? How?
警察们都在做这方面的调查了吗?如何做?
Most rapes here are not even reported.
这里的大多数被强奸者都没有报警
And the rapists are often people who have power them.
而强奸犯都是那种比被害都有优势的人
Sometimes family, sometimes even law enforcement.
有时候是一家人,有时候是法律强制执行
I have interviewed many, many women and
我访问过很多很多女生和...
they do not want to talk.
她们都不想多说
We can help you.
我们可以帮助你
We can teach you interview strategies.
我们可以教你采访技巧
I specialized in sex crimes and i speak Spanish.
我专长是研究性犯罪案,而且我会说西班牙语
How do we even get to these women?
我们怎么走近这些女人的生活吗?
We hold a press conference.
我们举行一个记者会
Let everyone know what we're looking for.
让所有的人都知道我们在找什么
What about the attorney general? She wants us to leave.
我们的检查官怎么样?她想我们离开
Do not worry about her.
不要为她担心
I convinced her to bring you down here.
我可以说服她让你来
I can convince her to let you stay.
我可以说服她会让你呆下来
We will have that press conference.
我会好好开个记者会的
All I have to do is figure out...
我需要做的是找出...
what to say.
说些什么
Be forceful, but respectful.
要有力点,更有尊严一点
tell them, "Please, if you have any information at all, we urge you to come forward."
告诉他们,如果你有任何线索请和我们联系
The one thing we absolutely do know about this kind of criminal
我们知道的唯一一件事,就是这个犯罪分子
is that he does not stop offending until he is stopped.
不会不干,直到他真的想停手为止
The reporters will ask,
记者会问
"why look for a rapist when we're trying to catch a killer?"
“想抓杀人犯的时候为什么要抓强奸犯?”
You don't need to mention the killer.
你不用提到杀人犯
Just tell them that you care about the women in this town,
只要告诉他们你很关心这个女人的安危
and that you are committed to catching the man who hurt them.
而且你要抓到伤害她们的这个凶手
Why are we looking for a rapist?
我们为什么要找强奸犯?
Because we know this man commits sexual homicide,
因为我们知道这个人奸杀别人
we could also assume that he was once a rapist.
我们也知道他曾经是一个强奸犯
It's a lot easier to track a rapist than a killer because you have witnesses.
追察一个强奸犯比追察一个杀人犯来的容易,因为你可以找到目击证人
You also have the chance to discover something else.
你还有机会可以发现别的一些东西
The reason he began killing.
他开始杀人的原因
Which is the stressor.
就是突破点
As far as we can tell, the first killing was about two years ago.
第一次杀人是在二年前
What happened to the suspect during that time?
在那段时间凶手发生了什么事?
A typical stressor.
一个典型的突破点
Loss of job. Loss of love.
因为丢了工作,失恋了
He may have been released from prison.
他可能刚刚出狱
Whatever it was it made him feel impotent
不管是什么原因,那都让他觉得自己无能
made him feel frustrated and very angry.
让他觉得失落并且很生气
And that's when he started killing.
从那时起他就开始杀人了
You should be talking to victims who reported rapes
你应该和那些报警强奸案的受害者谈谈
just before that first murder two years ago.
就在两年前的第一起谋杀案之前
Hopefully the press conference will help bring some of these women forward
希望记者招待会对让那些妇女自告奋勇前来有帮助
but we also need to head out and talk to some of these people directly.
但是我们仍需要前去和这些人直接谈谈
You should use all the female police you have.
我们要用你所有的女警官
That'll help put potential victims at ease.
那会有利于使那些潜在的受害者宽心
We don't have any, boss.
老大,我们一个都没有
You do now.
现在由你做了
OK. See you later.
好吧,待会见
I've been talking to so many women and forgetting how to speak English.
我已经和太多女性说话以至于忘了怎么说英语了
Well,you know,you look Latina.
唔,你知道,你看上去像拉丁裔人
There's a good reason for that. My mother's Cuban.
这是个好原因,我的母亲是古巴人
Well, my Cuban friend. We may have something.
哦,我的古巴朋友,我们也许有点东西了
A woman called the police station after she saw the report on television.
一位女性在她看到电视报道后,打电话到警察局
Yeah? She says she has information on the rapist.
是?她说她有关于强奸犯的信息
Excuse me.
对不起
I was told you want to talk to me about the rapist we're looking for.
我被告知你想跟我谈谈,我们正在找的那个强奸犯的事
Can you help us?
你能帮我们吗?
Do you care?
你们在乎吗?
I'm sorry? Do you care?
对不起?你们在乎吗?
Most of the time nobody around here cares what happens to women.
大多数时间里,没人关心女人们出了什么事
Nobody does anything about it.
没人对此采取任何行动
That's why nobody talks to the police.
那就是为什么没人愿意和警察谈
Gimme a second. Ok.
给我点酒。好的
What can the police do
警察能做什么
if when a crime is committed no one comes forward?
当发生一起案子,但是没人自告奋勇去警察局?
The man who attack me is a stupid dog.
那个袭击我的男人是个傻瓜
He's a coward.
他是个胆小鬼
He came up from behind and he started to rape me.
他从后面过来要强奸我
But then I turned around and I started hitting him.
但是我转过身来并且开始打他
I scratched him, I made him bleed.
我用指甲抓他,让他流了血
And that's when i saw he was wearing a dress.
那个时候我看见他穿了条裙子
A dress.
一条裙子
I couldn't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
I laughed in his face.
我当面嘲笑了他
A called him a pathetic woman.
我叫他可怜的女人
He was so scared.
他很害怕
He ran away like a little boy.
他像个小男孩一样逃跑了
When did this happen, Milagros? 2 years ago.
这是什么时候发生的,米拉格罗斯?2年前
If you weren't afraid of this man,why didn't you report him?
如果你不害怕这个男的,为什么你不报案呢?
I told you what good would it do?
我告诉过你事情会被怎样处理?
She claimed it happened 2 years ago, in august.
她声称事情是2年前发生的在八月
The first murder happened in September.
第一起谋杀案发生在九月
So she could've been the last one who was raped
那她不可能是最后一个被强奸的
before whatever stressor made him kill.
在任何紧张性刺激使他开始杀人之前
Or she could've been the stressor.
或者她可能就是刺激源
You say this woman laughed in his face, hit him, called him a woman.
你说这个女的当面嘲笑他,打他,称他为女人
Could've been enough to make him impotent.
这足够能让他觉得自己无能
He tries to rape again and all he can hear is this woman laughing.
他试着再次犯案,但是他能听到的只有那个女人的嘲笑
Maybe he thought he could rape older women.
也许他觉得他能强奸老妇人
Thought they'd be easier, wouldn't put up a fight, so he tries.
觉得强奸她们容易些,不会发生打斗,所以他试了
But he can't.
但是他又不能
He gets frustrated, he kills her,
他觉得自己很失败,他就杀了她
and then he finds the release that he was looking for.
然后他就找到了他一直寻找的解脱
So he kills again.
所以他又杀人了
Excuse me. Send them in.
对不起。让她们进来
You wanted us to come forward?
你们想我们自愿过来?
There are 6 more women who were raped by this man.
还有6位妇女被这个男的强奸了
Now prove to us it will finally do some good.
现在向我们证明这最终会有帮助
Hi. how did you find all these women, Milagros?
嗨。你怎么找到所有这些女性的,米拉格罗斯?
Mr. Navarro. We may not talk to you.
纳瓦罗先生,我们也许不跟你说
But we talk to each other.
但是我们彼此交谈
But now you must tell us your stories. Every detail.
但是现在你们必须告诉我们你们的故事。每个细节
Because the cycle does not end until this man is stopped.
因为直到这个男的被阻止之前,连环凶杀案都不会结束
You understand? Yes.
你理解吗?是的
They all have the same story.
她们都有同样的故事
He goes up to them in the street,
在街上他走向她们
puts a knife against their back,
在她们背后抵着一把刀
blindfolds them, and takes them out to the desert.
把她们眼睛蒙起来并把她们带到沙漠去
He also kissed their neck while raping them.
他强奸她们的时候还吻她们的脖子
And then, when he's finished, he asks, "how did I do"?
然后,当他结束后,他会问“我干得怎么样?”
Classic power reassurance behavior.
典型的力量肯定行为
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Power reassurance rapists lack confidence.
力量肯定型强奸犯缺乏自信
They can't develop normal relationships with women.
他们不能正常发展与女性们的关系
Passive and nonathletic.
被动而且不好斗
He most likely fantasizes that the victims are his girlfriends,
他很可能幻想受害者是他的女朋友
and of the different types of rapists, he's the most likely to be dissuaded if the victim
并且在各种类型的强奸犯中,他是最有可能被劝阻的如果受害者
screams or struggles in any way.
以任何方式尖叫或者挣扎
Is that it?
就那样吗?
All the characteristics of the powerassurance rapist?
这是力量肯定型强奸犯所有的特征了吗?
Uh, there's actually one more.
唔,实际上还有一个
Excuse me.
对不起
I've been going over the forms filled out by the women.
我仔细研究了下这些女士填写的表格
4 of them work in the same factory.
她们中4个人在同一家工厂工作
He most likely lives and works near the victim.
他住的或者工作的地方很可能就在受害者附近
I have owned this plant for 9 years.
我拥有这个工厂已经9年了
And I do not allow the men I hire to abuse the women.
而且我不允许我雇用的男的辱骂女性
I'm sorry, but i do not believe this man works here.
我很抱歉,但是我真的不相信这个男的在我这工作
Miss, the man we're looking for wouldn't be openly abusive.
小姐,我们找的那个男的不会公然辱骂女性的
He might just like following women around and peeking into women's bathrooms,
他可能只是喜欢跟着女性后面走,再就是偷看一下女浴室
that sort of thing.
那一类的事情
He would be shy with women,specially you.
他在女性面前很害羞,特别是你面前
You intimidate him, he probably couldn't look you in the eye.
你吓他的时候,他也许不敢直视你的眼睛
The only way i could be a woman and run this plant
我唯一能作为一个女人,来管理这家工厂的方法
is to make sure every man feels that way.
就是确保每个男人都有那样的感觉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How many men work here? Over 50.
有多少男的在这里工作?超过50个
We need to look through all your employee records.
我们需要审核你所有员工的纪录
So far I found more than 3 dozen men
到目前为止我发现超过36个人
fit the target profile between the ages of 35 and 50.
符合我们作设定的35到50岁的描述
This owner wasn't kidding.
这个老板没有开玩笑
Almost all of these guys had a citation for lewd behavior against the women here.
几乎这里所有的人都有,因为对这里的女性有下流的行为得到警告
They'd be warned once,
他们会先被警告一次
and then they'd be fired if it happened again.
如果再发生就会被开除
I wouldn't mess with her.
是我就不会为她工作的
Afraid of a woman, hutch? Shoot, I'd be afraid of her.
害怕女性,霍奇?切,我才不会害怕她呢
Only one of these men showed up on police records, with a sex crime.
这里面只有一个男的出现在警察的纪录里是性犯罪
He beat up a prostitute when she refused to get rough.
当一个妓女拒绝他的时候他痛打了她
Not out guy. He'd be scared,he wouldn't have the confidence to stand up to a refusal.
不是这个家伙,他应该胆子很小,他没有足够的信心经得起拒绝
But this is crazy.
但是这个太疯狂了
There's way too many men here to interview and not enough time.
在这有那么多的男的需要面试,但我们又没有足够的时间
OK, we need to narrow down the profile. What would make our guy stand out?
好吧,我们需要描述得更精确些,我们的罪犯有什么突出的特点呢?
From you told me, he completely lacks machismo.
从你们告诉我的,他完全缺乏男子气概
He has none of the confidence of a typical man in Mexico.
他没有典型的墨西哥男人的那种自信
Even with a knife in his hand.
即使他手上有把刀的时候
What was it that he said to the women after raping them?
他在强奸了那些妇女后说了什么?
"How did i do?"
“我干得怎么样?”
Any guy with confidence doesn't need to ask if he's doing a good job.
任何有自信的家伙都不需要问他是不是干得不错
He assumes it.
他觉得他干的不错
In bed and at work.
在床上或在工作中
Come on.
快点
Mrs. Ramirez? Wait.
拉米雷斯太太?等一下
This guy desperately wants to impress you.
这个人拼命地想给你留下印象
No matter how small the job,
无论是多么微不足道的工作
he always wants your approval
他总是希望得到你的赞扬
he may constantly ask, "how did I do"?
他可能总是不停地问,“我干得怎么样?”
How did I do? How did I do?
我干得怎么样?我干得怎么样?
Pablo Vargas. He's been on vacation since 4 days ago.
巴勃罗瓦加斯,4天前他去度假了
The day of lupe trejo's killing.
卢皮特乔被杀的那天
What does he do here?
他在这做什么工作?
He's the floor manager of sector 16, women's plus sizes.
他是第16部门的现场主管,生产女性加大码的衣服
We're gonna need his address and any other information you can give us, thank you.
我们要他的地址和一切你可以给我们的,他的信息,谢谢
Hello, anybody home? Hello?
嗨,有人在家吗?嗨?
There's a TV on, someone's inside. Ready.
电视开着,有人在里面。准备
Hello? Hello?
嗨?嗨?
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗?
Hotch! Who's the lady
霍奇!这位妇人是谁
Souvenirs for his mother?
他母亲的纪念品?
Anna's necklace.
安娜的项链
Elle, look at this.
艾丽,看看这个
His rape victims.
他的强奸受害者
We have a name but...how do you find him?
我们有他的名字但...怎么找到他呢?
We always ask "why this victim, why the next victim?"
我们总是问“为什么是这个受害者,为什么是下个受害者?”
Serial killers plan their killings,
连环杀手计划他们的凶杀案
and if we can figure out how he targets his victims,
如果我们能够找出他如何锁定他的受害者
we can get ahead of him.
我们就能事先知道他要干什么
Borquez, what is this?
Borquez,这是什么?
I charted all the names of all the rape victims who came in,
我把所有来这的强奸案受害者的名字制成了一张表
like they instructed us.
像他们教我们的那样
That name, "Torres."
那个名字,“Torres”
There was a murder victim with that name.
是一位谋杀案受害者的名字
There are 100s of torreses in this town.
这个镇上有100多个叫Torreses的
Let me see the statements.
让我看看报告
What is it? It's maiden names.
什么?它是少女的名字
The murder victims. And the rape victims.
这个凶案受害者和这个凶案受害者
The names are the same.
名字是一样的
He's killing the mothers of the women he raped.
他杀了他强奸的女的的母亲
And he's doing it in the same order.
而且他是以同样的顺序干的
The daughters of the last 2 murder victims, Trejo and Santiago,never came forward.
最近2起凶案的受害者的女儿,特乔和圣地亚哥从来没来过
If we can assume they were raped, then
如果我们假设她们被强奸了,那么
according to the board the next rape victim in the line was
根据板上的顺序,下个强奸案受害者就是
Milagros Villanueva. His last.
塞隆维拉纽瓦,他的最后一个
He's gonna kill her mother.
他要杀她的母亲
Morgan?
摩根?
What's up? You're all right? Yeah.
怎么了?你还好吗?是的
You're good? Behind you.
你还好对吗?在你后面
Elle. Over here!
艾丽,在这!
Got me? Yeah. Got you.
掩护我?好,我掩护你了
He pretended to be a woman.
他装成一个女人
Now he doesn't have to pretend.
现在他不必假装了
Will they be charged?
她们会被指控吗?
Charged? Why?
指控?为什么?
They were only defending their homes.
她们只是保卫自己的家而已
La casa no se reclina sobre la tierra,
La casa no se reclina sobre la tierra,
sino sobre una mujer.
sino sobre una mujer
Exactly. Good job agent Gideon.
正确。干得好,高登探员
Let's go.
我们走吧
What did you say in there?
你在那说了什么?
Just an old Mexican proverb.
只是句古老的墨西哥谚语
Please do not hesitate to call next time you're in town.
请下一次你再来的时候给我打电话
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm thinking of starting a B.A.U. In my district.
我考虑在我的管区开始成立B.A.U.了
Takes a lot of training.
多加训练
Thank you. You're welcome. Thanks.
谢谢。不用谢。谢了
Mexican proverb, "the house does not rest on the ground, but upon a woman."
墨西哥谚语“家不是建立在土地上,而是建立在女性上”