Morgan, your friend's resort better be as nice as you say it is.
摩根,你朋友的度假地,最好是像你说得那么好
Hey, I never said it was his. He just manages the place.
哎,我从来没说那地方是他的,他只是负责管理那个地方
But trust me when I tell you it is off the hook.
但是相信我,它能让你轻松下来
Hot sunny days, cool breezes at night,
火辣的艳阳天,夜晚微微凉风
neverending tropical drinks with the little umbrellas,
有喝不完的点缀着小纸伞的热带饮料
and nothing but young, beautiful adults looking to make vacation memories.
到处都是期待着留下假日美好记忆的,年轻的美人
Male and female, right?
男人和女人,对吗?
Elle, 2 weeks of pure heaven.
艾丽,两星期的天堂生活
I can't imagine what 2 weeks away from this place is gonna feel like.
我无法想象两星期不用呆在这里的感觉
You better thank your man upstairs for making it the whole team,
你最好感谢楼上你的老板让大家放假
otherwise you know they'd find a reason to bring us back up in here.
否则你知道,他们会找个理由把我们叫回来这里
Why? They got other teams.
为什么?他们已经找到别的团队了
You can go on believing that if you want to,
好吧,如果你乐意,可以继续相信
but I am not answering my cell phone.
但是我可不会接手机来电
Okay.
好
Oh, there he is. Pretty boy.
噢,他来了。漂亮男孩
Last chance.
最后的机会
I can get my man to swing you a hotel room for practically nothing.
我可以叫我朋友给你弄个旅馆房间
Even you might get a little lovin'out there.
甚至你也可能在那找到点浪漫爱情
Thanks anyway.
我心领了
Come on, Reid. Live a little?
我说,瑞德,别死气沉沉的,哈?
I have to go. I'm going home.
我要...我要回家了
Have a good one, guys. Bye.
祝你们度假愉快。再见
He look okay to you?
你觉得他还好吗?
He looks about the way I would if I was gonna spend 2 weeks with my family.
如果我要和家里人呆两星期,也会跟他一样表情
Hey, don't knock family.
嘿,别把家庭看得太糟糕
I'm gonna get nothing but for the next 336 hours.
接下来336小时我什么也不用做
Good for you.
对你有好处
Haley's got a list of chores a mile long. I can't wait.
哈雷给我列的家务活清单有1公里长,我等不及了
The biggest decision I gotta make is what I'm gonna do first.
我要做的重要的决定就是:我得从哪里做起
I bet you she has a thought or two about that as well.
我肯定她已经给你想好了
Bring it on.
来吧
I'll be lost in a cabin in the woods for the next 2 weeks.
接下来两星期我将要迷失在一个森林小屋里
Do not call me for anything. Have a great time.
任何事情都别给我打电话
You all deserve a break.
祝你们玩得愉快,你们应该休息下了
Seriously, don't call.
严肃地说,别打电话给我
Don't worry.
用不着担心
Yes? Thank you.
喂?谢谢
Darling? Bye, darling. I must go out now...for a while.
亲爱的?再见,亲爱的,我现在必须出去...一小会儿
But I promise you...it will all be over soon.
但是我向你保证...很快都会结束了
One way or another, it will all be over.
无论什么方式,它终将结束
Writer Elbert Hubbard said, "no man needs a vacation
作家阿尔伯特哈伯德说过:“没有人比刚刚度过假的人
so much is the man who has just had one."
更需要假期了”
Come on. Did I lie to ya? You did not lie.
看吧,我没骗你吧?确实没
Oh, yes?! Thank you.
哈哈!是的!谢谢
Cheers. Welcome to paradise.
干杯,欢迎来天堂
There you are.
你在这
Yes, sir?! My man mister Gerald Dupree.
哈哈!是的先生!我的哥们杰拉尔德杜普瑞先生
How you doing? I'm wonderful. Look at you.
你过得怎么样?好极了,看看你
You're holding it together. I'm trying, baby.
你干的很不错嘛,我累着呢
This right here is my partner from the FBI,
这位是我FBI的搭档
Miss Elle Greenaway. You didn't tell me she was beautiful.
艾丽格林纳韦小姐,你没跟我说她原来这么美
Would that have gotten me a better deal on the room?
如果告诉你,能让我房钱算便宜点?
You want me to show you a brochure with the real rates?
你想看看房间的真正价格表吗?
I'm done. I'm done.
嘿,怕了你了
I'm done. Your resort is beautiful.
你这地方真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Always wondered what it would be like to work in paradise.
以前总想知道在天堂工作是怎么样的
Turns out it's not half bad.
结果很不错
Anything else you need? Yeah, I think...
你还需要点什么? 是的,我想...
Wait a minute. Look at that right there.
噢!等等,看看那边
Lord have mercy.
上帝保佑
I think I need to handle something.
我想我有事可做
You need any backup?
要我支援你吗?
You better watch your mouth.
艾丽,你最好管好你的嘴
you gonna be all right? No, I'm fine. You go.
艾丽,你没事吧?没事,我很好,你去吧
That's such a good answer. Get outta here.
多么好的答案,快走吧
So how about you? Anything I can get you?
你呢?要我帮你拿点什么吗?
No, thank you. I'll let you know if there's anything.
不用了谢谢,如果有需要我一定告诉你
Thank you, Gerald.
谢谢,杰拉尔
I'll be around. All right.
我去转转,好的
Sorry about that. No problem.
真对不起。没事
Hey... you alone? Completely.
嘿,那个...你一个人?完全正确
Do you wanna play?
你想玩吗?
Honey, you're supposed to be dumping things, not examining them.
亲爱的,你应该去把这些扔掉的,而不是检查它们
Pirate number 4.
海盗4号
Cute. Yeah, but do you really want to remember your first and last appearance on stage?
可爱。但是你真的想回忆下,你第一次和最后一次登台表演吗?
I wasn't very good, but I was very committed.
我做的不是很好,但是我非常投入
Yeah...I'd dump it.
是的...我去把它扔掉
Do I have to?
一定要扔掉吗?
Okay, I'll make you a deal.
好吧,我们做个交易
Come up with a good reason by the end of the day, and it stays.
今天结束之前给我一个好的理由,就可以把它留下
You drive a hard bargain.
你弄了个很难的交易
Wouldst thou allow your humblest servant to adventure with thee again?
尊敬的珀涅罗珀女士,您能允许您卑微的仆人再和你一起探险吗?
"My humble servant?"
"我卑微的仆人?"
Why can't the real world be like this?
为什么现实世界就不能像这样?
"My heart doth swell " at the sight of thee,
看到你,我的心里就很满足
my brave sir kneighf. "
我勇敢的骑士先生
I shall follow where you lead. "
我会跟你去任何地方,
You're still here?
你还在这?
Yeah, I don't get the same vacation time as the rest of the team.
我没有得到和他们的一样的假期时间
Gotta make sure there's plenty of work for them when they get back.
我得保证他们回来的时候有足够的事情给他们做
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢?
I'm in Camelot. Camelot?
我在卡默洛特,卡默洛特?
Yeah. It's an online world. See?
是,它是一个网络世界。看到吗?
I'm just outside the magical city of Camelot adventuring with the incredible sir Kneighf.
我正在卡默洛特魔法城外面和一个不可思议的骑士一起探险
Oh, the incredible sir Kneighf.
噢,不可思议的骑士先生
J.J., This guy is amazing.
J.J. 这家伙真是太棒了
Please tell me you don't have a crush on a fictional character.
哦,我的天,告诉我你不会迷上一个虚拟的人
He's not fictional.
他不是虚拟的人
He's the online alter ego of a real person.
他是个真人玩家,在网络上的另一个自我
But you don't know anything about him.
但是你对他一无所知
or even if he is a him.
甚至不知道他是男是女
You know what. Look, we meet online at specified times that he is never late to.
听着,我们在网上约好见面的时间,他从未迟到过
We spend hours adventuring and chatting
我们在一起探险一起聊天很久
during which time I have his undivided attention and he lavishes me with flattery.
在一起的时候他对我心无旁骛,不停地向我献殷勤
When's the last time you had a date go that well?
你最后一次这么美妙的约会是什么时候?
See if he's got a fictional brother, all right?
看看他是有没有虚拟的兄弟,好吗?
Yeah. He doesn't.
他并没有
Cousin, uncle, grandfather, whatever.
表兄弟,叔叔,爷爷,什么都行
I heard a rumor you were here.
我听说你在这
How's she doing?
她怎么样了?
Schizophrenia is a lifetime illness.
精神分裂症是终身疾病
The meds stabilize the worst of her symptoms,
药物能控制住她最严重的症状
but she still has bad days.
但是有时候情况仍然不好
What makes her most happy are her journals and... your daily letters.
能让她最开心的就是她的日记,还有...你每天的来信
She is exceptionally proud of you.
她非常的以你为骄傲
She is? Talks about you all the time, to anyone who will listen.
是吗?她整天都在说关于你的事情跟每一个愿意听她说话的人
Staff, other patients.
工作人员,其他的病人
Her journals are filled with the cases you write her about.
她的日记全都是关于你信里写的案子
Calls them your adventures.
她把他们叫做探险
Mom's of the belief that you can find adventure all around you if you just look.
妈妈相信:如果你看看,就会发现身边到处都能探险
That's what happens when you're a professor of 15th century literature.
当你是一名15世纪文学教授时,就是这样
She's gonna be so excited that you were finally able to get here in person.
看到你最终能亲自来这,她一定会非常兴奋的
Maybe it's better if i just let her rest today.
也许今天让她休息更好些
Rest? Yeah, I'll come back tomorrow.
休息?是的,我明天会再来
But, doctor... Can you give this to her?
但是,博士 你能把这个给她吗?
It's Margery Kempe. Her favorite.
这是玛格丽?坎普她的最爱
It would be really good for her if...Please? Thank you so much.
她会很高兴的,如果你... 非常感谢
Well, you all right there, Greenaway?
你还好吧,格林纳韦
Go away.
走开
See you tomorrow? Afternoon. Afternoon?
明天见?明天下午,下午?
Don't speak.
别说话
He's sound asleep.
他睡得很熟了
So we have a few hours to ourselves.
那么我们有属于自己的几小时了
Dinner was amazing.
晚餐真是太好了
Well, it's nice to have someone here to cook for.
能为某人做饭很美妙
Well, it's...nice to be here.
确实...很美妙
What'cha looking at?
你在看什么呢?
Reflections 1987.
1987年的《印象》
Oh, boy. I remember the day I got this.
噢,老天,我记得我得到这个的那天
It was the end of my junior year.
那是我大三的快结束的时候
I was walking down the hall, and I accidentally
我顺着走廊走,然后我不小心撞进
walked into a theater club rehearsal.
一个戏剧俱乐部的彩排
And I saw you.
我看到了你
And I knew I was gonna marry you.
我就知道我将会娶你
And I went home that night...and I... looked you up.
那天晚上我回到家里...我开始找你
Haley Brooks, tenth grade.
哈利布鲁克斯十年级
Look at my hair. And...
看看我的头发,还有...
I though how could I have missed you for 2 years?
我想我怎么能错过了你2年?
So the next day, I knew I had to meet you.
于是第二天,我知道我得去见你
So I went in and I joined the theater club.
于是我去参加了戏剧俱乐部
And that's how I was in the "Pirates of Penzance" as the worst... fourth pirate in history.
这就是我如何成为《班战斯海盗》中有史以来最糟糕的4号海盗的
Aaron? Keep the hat. Okay.
艾伦?把那帽子留下来。好的
I always forget what a great cook you are.
我总是不记得你是个多么厉害的厨师
More wine?
再来点红酒?
Jason, you know I'm not responsible for myself after 2.
詹森你知道2杯酒下肚,我就管不了自己了
Thank you.
谢谢
do I sound old if I say they don't make music like this anymore?
如果我说,他们再也无法作出这样的音乐,这样听起来我是不是太老了
Yes.
是的
Hotchner.
老了也不错,霍奇纳
Agent hotchner, don't waste time on the first victims.
霍奇纳探员,别在第一批受害者上浪费时间
They were unrepented bad men.
他们都是毫无悔改的坏人
She's the important one.
她是重要的一个
Remember, everything starts at the beginning.
记住,任何事情都有个开头
Who is this?
你是谁?
There won't be much time.
没有多少时间了
The youngest holds the key.
最年轻的那个握着钥匙
You must help him save her.
你必须帮助他拯救她
What's going on? I don't know.
什么事?我不知道
It was an anonymous call. A man.
有个匿名电话。一个男人
He said there had been a murder in room 19.
他说,19号房间发生了谋杀案
And I called security to check it out, but when they saw...
然后我叫了保安去查看,但是当他们看到...
I thought it would be best if I called you right away.
我想最好是立刻打电话给你们
You have a key? Yeah.
你有钥匙?是的
Game over
游戏结束
All work no play
只工作不休息
No... No. No. No. No. No, no, no. No, no?!
不...不,不,不,不,不,不,不?
Oh, my God. No?!
噢,我的天...不!
Sorry. No one should be coming here.
抱歉,不应该有人来这的
Go wait in the bedroom.
去卧室等我
Jason Gideon? Yeah.
詹森高登?是
Save her
救救她
What is it? Nellie fox.
是什么?内尔佛克斯
No?! Stop it?!
不!停下来!
Stop it?! Stand up?!
停下来!
Hold still?! No?!
别动!不!
Who are you? Who are you?!
你们是谁?你们是谁?
I'm sorry. I just never, ever saw anything like this.
对不起,只是我...我从来没看过这种东西
Get in my car. I'll drive you. Okay. Thank you.
过来,进我的车里,我来开,好的,谢谢
Contact me at the BAU when you're finished.
你这边完工了就跟我联系,我在BAU
I wanna know who the hell that used to be.
我想知道那是谁
Do you know anybody in Jamaica? No.
你在牙买加认识什么人吗?没有
That's the postal zone where it seems the package was sent from.
包裹上的发件地址好像是
Montego bay, Jamaica. You think I didn't see that?
蒙特哥湾,牙买加。你以为我没看见那个?
I don't know anybody in Jamaica.
我在牙买加一个人都不认识
Then how did the blood get outside your door?
那么那些血迹怎么会在你的门上?
I have no idea.
我不知道
There wasn't any blood inside, was there?
房间里面没有任何血迹,对吗?
Who was the victim?
谁是受害者?
For the hundredth time, I didn't even know that there was a victim
第一百遍,我根本不知道那有个受害者
until you dragged me out of bed!
直到你把我从床上拖出来之前
Where's the victim's head?
受伤者的头呢?
Well, I must have dropped it on my way in here.
哦,我一定是把它丢在来这的路上了
Come on. You know that I have nothing to do with this.
别这样,你知道我跟这事没有关系
I'm an American FBI agent.
我是美国FBI探员
I'm here on vacation, man.
我来这是度假的,老兄
I'm the police, just like you.
我和你一样是个警察
Are you the "her"? Excuse me?
你是这个“她”吗?什么?
I don't care where the blood led, detective, you made a mistake.
我不管血是哪来的,探长,你犯了个错误
We are FBI agents. BAU profilers here on vacation.
我们是FBI探员,BAU的摹写员在这度假而已
Profilers? Yes.
摹写员?是的
We handle serial criminals.
我们处理连环犯罪
We consult police departments all over the world.
我们为全世界的警察部门做咨询
So if I called you to consult on this, would it be your advice to let the woman
哦,那么要是我向你咨询这个案子,你会建议我
who we found at the end of the blood trail go?
把在血迹最后消失的地方找到的女人放掉?
Agent Greenaway is not a killer.
格林纳韦探员不是杀人凶手
Can you explain why the blood went right to her door?
那你能解释一下,为什么血迹会在她的门口结束?
Obviously somebody would like you to think she is.
很明显有人故意这么做,让你们以为她是杀人凶手
Look, my supervisor is flying down here from Virginia.
我的上司正从弗吉尼亚飞过来
He'll be here anytime.
他随时可能到
When he gets here, we will figure this out.
当他到这,我们会查出真相的
His name's Marty Harris.
他的名字是马蒂哈里斯
At least that's who rented this room.
至少是这个人租的这个房间
Why are you telling him?
你为什么告诉他?
Sorry. I'm just...my mistake. I'm sorry, ma'am.
呃,对不起,我只是...是我的错,很抱歉,女士
When did this Harris check in?
这个哈里斯是什么时候登记入住的?
A couple of days ago with another man.
几天前,和另一个男人
Giles. Frank Giles. He has the adjoining room.
吉尔斯。弗兰克吉尔斯他住在隔壁房间
We tried calling him, but he doesn't answer.
我们给他打电话,但他没有接
Looks like Frank Giles is in the wind.
看起来弗兰克吉尔斯在别处忙呢
You might have yourself a real suspect now.
现在你可能有了一个真正的嫌疑犯了
I'll get crime scene men in here.
我去叫犯罪现场调查员
All work and no play?
只工作不休息,哈?
All work and no play?
只工作不休息?
You just wait'til I'm through with you.
就等着我来收拾你吧
What? Garcia.
干吗?
I need a rundown on a guy.
加西亚我需要查一个人
No. What?
不行,什么?
The information superhighway is closed.
信息高速公路关闭了
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Someone had the nerve to run a blackhat op into my computers, Morgan.
摩根,有人居然胆敢在我的电脑里运行了黑帽子程序
They hacked me, okay?
他们把我黑了,明白了吧?
But you can bet your sweet ass I will find them. I've got honey pot farms
但是,可以用你性感的屁股打赌,我会找到他们的
hidden behind UML kernel data packets and a first generation honeynet
我已经把蜜罐农场和,我自己编程的第一代蜜网隐藏在了建模语言的核心数据包之后
I personally programmed. My snort logs list every visitor,
我的网络嗅探日志里能列出整个网络上的每一个访问者
every server request, every keystroke
每一个服务器请求,每一个键击
on this entire network. If I have to backhack his I.P.
如果我要追踪到他的IP地址
All the way to the frickin'stone age,
一路追溯到他妈的石器时代
I will find this son of a bitch, okay?!
我会找到这个狗娘养的家伙,明白吗?
So bye.
那再见
Gideon, I've been trying to call you. Why?
高登我一直在打你的电话,怎么了?
Someone sent you a head?
有人寄给你你一个人头?
From Jamaica.
从牙买加寄的
Morgan and Elle are in Jamaica right now.
摩根和艾丽正在牙买加
There was a murder. The body was headless. Elle's been arrested for it.
发生了一起谋杀案,尸体的头不见了,艾丽已经因此被抓了
What?
什么?
Hotch headed down there last night with some bureau lawyers
昨晚霍奇和局里的律师,犯罪现场科的人已经赶过去了
and a crime scene unit. He should be there by now.
现在他应该已经到那了
If you talk to him, have him call me right away.
如果你跟他联系了,叫他马上给我打电话
Yes, sir.
是,先生
Gideon.
高登
Baseball card and envelope that were attached to the box.
包裹上粘着的棒球卡和信封
We processed them. There's nothing.
我们已经处理过了,一无所获
And we're still working on identifying the head.
没有指纹,我们现在仍在鉴定那个人头的身份
Try contacting the Montego Bay police.
和蒙特哥湾的警方联系一下
Apparently they have a headless homicide victim. Got it.
他们正好有一具无头尸体。明白了
What time did you go to bed?
什么时候上床睡觉的?
Around midnight... I think.
半夜吧...我想
I don't really know. It was late.
我不是记得很清楚,很晚
Were you alone?
一个人?
By the time I got back to my room, yeah.
我回房间的时候,是一个人
Detective St. Pierre, I'm SSA hotchner.
St. Pierre探长,我是特别探员霍奇纳
I'm agent Greenaway's superior.
我是格林纳韦探员的上司
We're not finished here.
我们还没有结束
Agent greenaway only arrived in your country yesterday afternoon.
格林纳韦探员昨天下午才抵达你们国家
So? I brought a forensic expert
谢谢,那又怎样?我带来了一个法医
and he's examined the body at your morgue,
他正在停尸房检查尸体
and he's put the time of death at no less than 24 hours ago.
他检查出死亡时间至少是24小时之前
Now this is based on advanced rigor mortis
这是以尸僵程度为依据的
and the contents of the stomach which contained a mea
还有胃里面的东西包含了
that he ordered from room service two days ago.
2天前他订的客房服务送来的食物
Your coroner concurs with the findings.
你们的验尸官也同意这些检验结果
This means is that agent Greenaway wasn't even here when this man was killed.
这意味着格林纳韦探员在案发时间根本还没抵达这里
Now, I appreciate that you have a difficult situation,
现在,我明白你们处境很困难
and agents Morgan and Greenaway are happy to cooperate
并且摩根探员和格林纳韦探员会非常乐意力所能及地与你们合作
in any what that they can, but they'll do it from our offices in Quantico, Virginia.
但是他们将在我们弗吉尼亚的匡提科的机构与你们配合
Oh, well, that's great, Hotch.
哦,太好了,霍奇
Gideon wants you to call him as soon as you can.
高登希望你尽快给他打电话
I think I better let him tell you.
我想最好还是让他告诉你
Okay. Call me if you need anything. Bye.
好的,如果有任何需要给我打电话,再见
She has been searched for yet never found
她正在被寻找,还未找到
Oh, doctor Reid.
噢,瑞德博士
Someone delivered this to the desk last night for you.
有人昨晚给你送了包东西在桌上
What?
什么?
"She will die unless you save her, Dr. Reid."
除非你去救她,不然她死定了,瑞德博士
Call gideon. He knows. "
打电话给高登,他知道
Come in.
进来
I just got a really strange delivery.
嘿,我刚刚收到了一个非常奇怪的快递
Strange as a head in the middle of the night?
有在半夜收到一个人头那么怪?
That's a pale clouded yellow butterfly.
是一只纹黄蝶
They're indigenous to Europe. Britain mainly.
他们是欧洲的特有品种,主要在英国
"She has been searched for yet never found. "
"她正在被寻找,还未找到"
What the hell is going on here?
去救她,到底发生了什么鬼事情?
You guys are sure you don't want to go home and get some rest?
你们确定不想回家休息一下?
Take a shower?
冲个澡?
Like hell?! I'm good.
非常想!我们很好
How much sleep have you gotten in the last 24 hours?
你昨天睡了多长时间?
Hotch, I spent half of the night in an interrogation room.
霍奇我大半个晚上都在审问室
I am not sleeping until I find this Frank Giles.
不找到这个弗兰克吉尔斯,我不睡觉
Frank Giles left Jamaica last night on the red eye.
弗兰克吉尔斯昨天乘夜里的班机,离开了牙买加
He flew to Florida, then got onto another flight to Virginia.
他去了佛罗里达,然后转机去了维吉尼亚
Virginia?
维吉尼亚?
You mean that son of a bitch is from here?
你是说那个杂种是这里的?
I don't know if he's from here, but this is where he flew to.
我不知道他是不是这里的人,但是他就是飞去了这里
Arlington.
阿灵顿
He's got a long criminal record.
他有很多前科
Manslaughter, robbery, rape.
杀人,抢劫,强奸
What about the victim, Marty Harris?
那受害人呢,马蒂哈里斯
he's a two-time convicted fetish burglar,
他两次犯盗窃罪
registered child sex offender. And we have his head.
猥亵儿童,我们找到了他的头
Csu just positively identified the one delivered to my cabin.
犯罪现场科刚刚确定了人头的身份
"Don't waste time on the first victims."
"别在第一个受害者上浪费时间
"They were unrepentent bad men."
"他们都是执迷不悟的坏人
"They only got what they deserved. "
他们只不过是得到应得的报应而已"
What is that? I got a phone call last night before you called from Jamaica.
那是什么,在你昨天从牙买加打电话来之前,我接到一个电话
Any mention of a "her"?
有没有涉及到有关"她"?
"You must help him save her. "
"你必须帮他去救她"
So there's a him now, too?
那么现在又多了一个"他" ?
I think he means Reid.
我想他指的是瑞德
What? We need to regroup.
什么?我们需要重新分配一下
So, clearly we have a psychopath
现在很明显,有个精神病
intent on drawing us into his game.
想把我们拖进他的游戏里
Playing with us.
来玩弄我们
Then let's return the favor.
所以我们该谢谢他的好意
He kept telling us repeatedly to save "her".
他不停的重复告诉我们去救"她"
What "her"?
到底"她"是谁?
Items he sent must be some kind of clues.
他寄给我们的东西一定是某种暗示
Let's get them up on the board. I got a Nellie Fox baseball card from 1963,
我们在板子上写一写,我收到了一张1963年的内尔佛克斯的棒球卡
and I got a head in a box.
还有盒子里一个人头
I got a rare butterfly in a shadow box.
我收到一只装着稀有的蝴蝶的收藏玻璃盒
And repeated messages to save "her"?
并重复了去救"她"的信息?
I got the decapitated body and a nice visit to the Jamaican police headquarters.
我收到一个无头尸,并去牙买加警察总部愉快拜访
Reid called from Nevada.
从内华达州打来电话
He's on the way back Reid with a skeleton key and a note he got, too.
他带着一把长柄钥匙和一张纸条正赶回来
And the guy who called me said the youngest one holds the key.
打电话给我的人说,最年轻的人保管这把钥匙
That's Reid.
就是瑞德
OK, but wait a minute. Unsubs, they don't contact us this way.
等一等,不明人物可不会这样联络我们
I mean, they might taunt us, dare us to catch'em.
我的意思实说,他可能是激怒我们,挑衅我们去抓他
But they don't drag us into their fantasy.
但是不会把我们拖进他的幻想里面去
Why not?
为什么不会?
Because they're sexual fantasies.
因为这是一种性幻想
I mean, taunting us is a show of power, but making us the object is...
我的意思是,激怒我们是一种力量的表现,可是做这些事物给我们...
I don't know what the hell that is.
我真不知道到底是什么鬼玩意
Something else about the baseball card.
和棒球卡有关其他一些事情
Nellie Fox was one of the stars of the 1959 White Sox.
内尔佛克斯是1959年的白袜队的一个明星球员
I went to almost every game with my father that year.
我和爸爸几乎去看了那年他所有的比赛
Fox was my hero.
佛克斯是我心中的英雄
So is it a coincidence that he sends this to me?
他送我这个是一个巧合呢
Or does he know how I feel about him?
还是他知道我很喜欢佛克斯?
I collected butterflies when I was a little girl.
我小的时候很喜欢收集蝴蝶
That's how I knew what butterfly was in the box.
所以我知道盒子里的蝴蝶的品种
So then he knows us.
所以说他很了解我们
I got an anonymous message.
我收到一个匿名消息
I got a police raid.
我被警察逮捕了
But he knew exactly where we were.
他甚至知道我们在哪
Hotel in Jamaica.
牙买加的酒店
Gideon at the cabin. Reid in vegas. You at your home.
高登在小屋里,瑞德在拉斯维加斯,你在家
He got that from the bureau computers.
他从办公室的电脑里得到这些的
Your locations are always in there so they can find you if they need you.
为了方便找到你们,你们的位置都存在那里
I checked the log.
我检查了日志
Hacker was definitely in the personnel folders.
那个黑客登入过职员人事文件夹
There were room numbers to the hotel in Jamaica,
里面有你们牙买加饭店的房间号
the address of Gideon's cabin.
高登小屋的地址
There's a lot of information in those databases.
数据库里有很多你们的信息
Have you figured out how he was able to get into the bureau's computers?
你查出他是怎么入侵到办公室的电脑吗?
I'm still working on that.
我正在查
Garcia, if you know something.
加西亚,如果你知道什么
No... It's...I was playing a game yesterday.
这个...我...我昨天玩了一个游戏
An online game.
一个网络游戏
A game? Not on the bureau computer, sir.
一个网络游戏?不是在办公室电脑,头儿
On my own personal laptop. Oh, Garcia?! No, no, no, no.
在我自己的笔记本上,加西亚!不,不,不
I don't understand.
我不明白
Wireless internet.
无线网络
By wirelessly hooking into the...
无线网络是通过办公室电脑接入互联网的
net here to get online, the hacker could have gotten into my computer first, and
黑客可能是先入侵了我电脑
I have far less protection on my own laptop.
我的笔记本上没什么安全防护措施
And he could have gotten into the entire bureau computer system this way?
他这样是不是有可能,侵入了办公室的整个系统?
Yeah, it's possible.
是的,很有可能
Playing a game?
玩网络游戏?
How could you be that stupid?
你怎么能这么蠢?
Information, files.
信息,文件
You have a responsibility. I know, sir.
你有责任的,我知道,头儿
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
But I found him. You what?
但是我找到了他,什么?
I know who he is, the hacker. His name is Giles, Frank Giles.
我知道那个他是谁了,他的名字叫吉尔斯,弗兰克吉尔斯
He lives in Arlington, Virginia, 4 miles from here. I have his address.
他住在维吉尼亚的阿灵顿,离这4英里远,我有他的地址
Garcia, you said Giles?
加西亚,你是说吉尔斯?
Clear?!
是的
Frank Giles?! FBI?! Come out, Giles?!
弗兰克吉尔斯!FBI!出来,吉尔斯!
You gotta be kidding me.
被耍了
Hotch, Gideon, I think you're gonna want to see this.
霍奇,高登,我想你们该看看这个
here why quest doth truly begin
现在你们的任务才真正开始
He's definitely playing with us.
他一定是在玩我们
His identification checks out.
他的身份已经确认了
That's Frank Giles.
就是弗兰克吉尔斯
There's a big old bag of money sitting right here on the dresser.
柜子上这有一大包的钱
So Giles took Harris to Jamaica to kill him and the unsub killed Giles.
所以吉尔斯把哈里斯带到牙买加并杀了他,然后这个不明人物杀了吉尔斯
Yeah, but he paid him first.
是的,但是他先付给了他钱
Left the cash? He apparently well-funded.
把钱都留下了?他很有钱
He said these were unrepentant bad men.
他说这些都是执迷不悟的坏蛋
Are we looking for some kind of vigilante?
难道我们是在找独行侠?
No. The bodies are nothing but a way to get us interested.
不,这个尸体只是想引起我们的兴趣
They're game pieces. The killings are secondary.
这是游戏的一部分,杀人只是其次的
Well, this guy likes to write things in blood on the walls.
这个家伙喜欢用血在墙上写字?
All kinds of cult and demonic significance to that.
和祭祀和魔鬼有关
"Thy? Doth? Quest?"
"你们的?做?任务?"
"Thy quest doth truly begin. "
"你的任务真正开始了"
Why start phrasing things like this now?
为什么现在开始这样用词了?
All the other messages were in modern English.
其他所有的信息都是用现代英语写的
Maybe this is the first one the unsub actually wrote.
有可能这才是不明人物写的第一个信息
So we're looking for Shakespeare?
我们这是在找莎士比亚?
Hey, guys? Yeah?
嘿,伙计们?什么?
There's something etched on the blade.
剑上刻着什么
"To learn of what should next be done, "
想要知道下一步该做什么
leave the blade till the hour be none. "
留着剑等到小时消失"
"Hour be none?" "Leave the blade. "
"小时消失?" "留着剑"
Elle, move for a second, move to your left.
艾丽,动一下,往左边
The bed's in the middle of the room. Which isn't by chance.
床在屋子的正中央,这不是巧合
And maybe the light from here casts a shadow and points to something.
可能这边过来的光产生的影子,会指向什么东西
Come on. Are we in the middle of an Indiana Jones movie?
得了吧,我们难道在演印地安纳?琼斯片吗
"The hour be none?" Midnight is 00:00 hours in 24hour time.
"小时消失?"在24小时制里,午夜是00:00
Would that be none? Midnight wouldn't cast a shadow.
这就是消失?午夜不会有影子
"Hour be none. " 3 P.M.
"时间消失",下午3点
Garcia, told me where to find you.
加西亚,告诉我,你们在这里?
3 P.M.? It's medieval.
下午3点?中世纪的说法
The days used to be broken into hourly intervals.
一天被分隔为小时区间
The canonical hours of the breviary. Prime: 6 A.M.
每天的日课祷告时间,早课:上午六点
Terce? 9 A. M.
第三时课:上午九点
Sext: 12 noon.
第六时课:中午十二点
None: 3 P.M. And vespers: 6 P.M.
第九时课:下午三点,然后是晚课:晚上6点
Reid, do not ever go away again.
瑞德,你以后不准离开我们了
Medieval. That's why the language changed.
中世纪的语言,这就是他改变语言的原因了
Everything this guys does is a clue. "Doth"
这家伙的每一步都是一个暗示
Ok, but, guys, it's 4:35. What do we do?
但是伙计们,现在4:35了,怎么办?
Leave the blade in'til 3 P.M. Tomorrow?
留着剑等到下午三点,明天来?
Not if we can block that window out.
我们可以把窗子封起来.
Do you have any spotlights in your car?
你车里有聚光灯吗?
Sure. Thanks, Jane.
有,谢谢
The sun is right here at 5 P.M.
太阳下午5点的位置是这里
Morgan, follow the shadows.
摩根,跟着影子
I move the light higher.
我把光打的更高一些
Okay. And do what? Tap.
好了,然后?敲
It's hollow.
这是空心的
Definitely an Indiana Jones movie.
绝对是印地安纳琼斯电影了
Feels like the wallpaper's been replaced.
感觉墙纸被换了
Tear it open.
撕开它
It's a box. Take it out.
是一个盒子,拿出来
We sure it's safe? What, you think it's a bomb?
是安全的吗?你认为它是什么?炸弹?
You think he'd be playing this game just to blow us up?
你认为他费了这么大劲就是要炸飞我们?
He'd have already done that as long as we've been standing here.
他可以在我们到这里的时候就这么做了
Locked. You want me to break it?
锁着的,你想我砸开它?
No. We should process it first.
不,我们先处理一下
"The youngest holds the key. "
"最年轻的保管着钥匙"
Schubert. The Trout quintet.
舒伯特,鳟鱼五重奏
Five people fishing.
5个人钓鱼
"Never would it be night, " but always clear day to any man's sight. "
它永不会入黑夜,如明日于众生
Well, that was worth it.
哦,确实很有价值
The lid. Little tab right under the lock.
盖子,锁下边那个小按键
Leave that in this bag. Here you go. "Thy quest"
我的天!"你们的任务"
He moves funny.
他的动作很有趣
Looks like he's injured or something.
他似乎受伤了什么的
I assure you...you'll all understand in the end why it must be that way.
我向你们保证...你们最终会明白为什么要这样
You might even thank me.
你或许还会感谢我
Don't hold your breath, scumbag.
别这样屏着气说话,人渣
You know now you're on a quest.
你知道现在你们在进行一场搜寻任务
A young girls life depends on the successful completion of it.
一个年轻女孩的生命,就靠你们成功的完成任务
As you can see, she's quite beautiful...and in distress.
你看,她多漂亮...还很痛苦
Now please listen closely for there is one rule
现在请仔细地听着,有一个规则
and this rule must be followed.
你们必须遵守这个规则
The one rule is...
这个规则是:
only the members of your team may participate in the quest.
只有你们的队员可以参加搜寻
Jason Gideon, Aaron Hotchner,
詹森高登,艾伦霍奇纳
Derek Morgan, Elle Greenaway,
德瑞克莫根,艾丽格林纳韦
Spencer Reid, Jennifer Jareau, Penelope Garcia.
斯潘塞瑞德,珍妮弗让热,佩内洛普加西亚
A quest must be completed in the proper way or it isn't a quest, is it?
一次搜寻必须以适当的方式来完成,否则就不是搜寻了,不是吗?
That's it.
就这些
One rule. Simple.
一个规则,很简单
Now, you will be receiving an item soon
现在,你们马上就会收到一件东西
that will hold the final clue you'll need to finish the quest.
里面有你们完成搜寻所需要的最后线索
You will find you will also need a book which has inspired many an adventure like mine.
你们会发现你们会需要一本书,它激发了很多和我这个一样的冒险经历
Believe me when I tell you I'm truly hope to see you all soon.
相信我,我真的希望能尽快看到你们
It will mean a successful end to this adventure...for all of us.
这对我们所有人来说,都意味着一个成功的结局
This guy's got pictures of us?
那个家伙有我们的照片?
What do we do now?
我们现在干什么?
The lock of hair's being analyzed for DNA.
那簇头发正在进行DNA测试
There might be something on file.
也许有些东西在记录里
I'll get video to enhance the shots of the girl.
我把视频拿去分析女孩的镜头
Let's get the clues up on the board.
我们把线索都写在板上理一下
Maybe we can make some sense of something.
也许我们能有点头绪
We're gonna play this guy's game? Do we have a choice?
等等,我们要玩他的游戏吗?我们有选择吗?
Be right back. You guys keep working.
马上回来,你们继续工作
Jason. Jason?
詹森,詹森?
What is it? What's wrong? What's the matter with you?
你这是干吗?怎么了?你怎么了?
I just have nothing left.
我什么都没了
Yeah, I'm tired, too.
是啊,我也累了
No, no, no. I needed a place...
不,不,不,我需要一个地方...
where I didn't have to know what was out there. Where I could...
一个我不需要知道外面发生了什么的地方,在那儿我可以...
just close my eyes and not see...
闭上我的眼睛,不会看见...
bodies torn to pieces or hear children calling out for help.
尸体被四分五裂,也不会听见孩子大声呼救
That cabin was the only thing I had left.
那个小屋是我剩下的唯一东西
This guy took it away from me.
那个家伙把它拿走了
Jason. maybe I'm outta gas.
詹森,也许我不行了
I'd like to be alone. Please?
我想一个人呆会儿。好吗?
Haley?
哈利?
I've been trying to call you, but you haven't been answering your cell.
我一直给你打电话,但是你一直没有接手机
My battery died. We just got back. What's wrong?
我电池没电了,我们刚回来,怎么了?
A man came to the door with something he said you would need right away,
一个人到我们家门口送来了这个,说你会马上需要的
that a girl's life depended on it.
说一个女孩的性命就在这上面了
He came to the door? Yeah.
他找上门来了?是啊
What's going on, Aaron?
怎么了,艾伦?
Haley, what did the guy look like who came to the door?
那个家伙什么样子?
Look like? I don't know. Young, dark hair.
什么样子?呃...我不知道,年轻,黑发
Did he look injured? Injured?
他看上去象受伤了吗?受伤?
Yeah. Did he seem... injured in any way?
是啊,他看上去像受伤了吗?
No. He was just a guy.
不,他就是一个人
He told me what he was giving me you needed right away.
他告诉我,他给我的东西是你立刻需要的
That a girl's life depended on it.
一个女孩的性命就在这上面了
That's not a normal delivery. I know.
这次不是正常的送货,我知道
What do you mean? They don't come with detailed messages like that.
你什么意思?他们不会告诉你这么详细的信息
Did he say all these things to you? Were they in a note?
他亲自对你说这些的?还是写在纸上?
No, he said them.
不,他是对我说的
If he isn't the unsub, he probably talked to him.
如果他不是不明人物,他就可能和他说过话
What's going on? It's the case we're working on.
发生什么了?是我们正在办的案子
What did he deliver?
他送来了什么?
A piece of paper with numbers on it.
一张写满了数字的纸
The team's got it. It's in the conference room.
他们已经在研究了,在会议室里
My eyes are so heavy, I can barely see it.
我的眼皮真重啊,我几乎看不见了
I think it's a coded message of some sort.
我想这是某种加密的信息
The unsub said we needed a book, didn't he?
嫌疑人说我们需要一本书,对吗?
Yeah. "A book that inspired many an adventure. "
对,“一本激发很多冒险经历的书”
It's a book code.
是一个书码
Each one of these sets of numbers represents a particular word.
每一组数代表一个特定的单词
For instance, the page 118, line 30, word 3.
比如,第118页,第30行,第3个字
We need to figure out what the words are and fill in the blanks.
我们需要找出是什么单词,然后填空
Yeah, but from what book?
是啊,但是从哪本书啊?
I don't know.
我不知道
The trouble is it has to be the exact same edition of the exact same book that he used.
问题是书要和他用的书,是同一本书的同一个版本
Just got a DNA hit on the lock of hair.
头发的DNA分析有结果了
Rebecca Bryant. She's been missing out of Boston for 2 years.
瑞贝卡布莱恩特,她在从波士顿失踪2年了
2 years?
2年?
Guys, how are we supposed to figure out which book this code is copied out of?
我们怎么能找出是哪本书呢?
I have no idea.
我不知道
We need Haley to sit with a sketch artist and get a picture of this guy.
我们需要哈利和素描人员一起画一张那家伙的画像
We can have J.J. Get it out on the news wires.Tell the world.
让J.J把这通过新闻告诉全世界
Tell the world? We may have seen this son of a bitch.
告诉全世界?我们或许见过这个混蛋
Didn't he say that we had to keep this within the team?
他不是说过我们应该只在组内活动吗?
Yeah. Get a sketch artist up here.
是啊,请一个素描员过来
He said we have everything needed to complete the quest.
他说过我们已经拿到了完成搜寻,所需要的所有东西
The answer's gotta be up there somewhere.
答案肯定就在某个地方
J.J, get some reporters here as soon as possible.
J.J尽快叫些记者到这里来
For what? Just say we need help on a new case.
为什么?就说我们的一个新案子需要帮助
Press conference?
新闻发布会?
Haley and the baby get into a hotel?
哈利和孩子在旅馆里?
Yeah. Good.
是啊,很好
You think this is going to work?
你觉得这有用吗?
I think it's gonna send the right message.
我想,这样做能发送正确的信息
We're looking for this man in connection with several murders.
我们在找这个和几综谋杀案有关的男子
He's approximately 25 years of age.
他大约25岁
He delivered a package to one of our agents last night.
他昨晚给我们的一个探员送了个包裹
If anyone has any information regarding this subject,
如果任何人有关于这个的线索
please contact your local FBI office immediately.
请立刻和当地的FBI警局联系
No,no,no,no.
不,不,不
Rebecca? I'm afraid I must go out again.
瑞贝卡?恐怕我要再出去一次了
A pale clouded yellow butterfly indigenous to great britain.
一只英国本土的纹黄蝶
How's it going?
怎么样了?
The answer to what book we need has to be in here.
我们需要什么书的答案应该就在这里
Yeah,but we sure as hell can't see it.
是啊,但是我们实在是的看不出来
Yet. Elle. I'm awake.
目前。艾丽,我醒着呢
I'm sending you home. No.
我送你回家。不
You need to get some rest.
你需要休息
We won't do anything without you, I promise.
你不在我们不会做任何事,我保证
Elle, seriously, we're not any closer than we were.
艾丽,说真的,我们不会比现在更亲密了
Get out of here. Go home.
走吧,回家吧
But that's an order. Let's go.
但是... 那是个命令。走吧
Anderson. Take Greenaway home.
安德森,送格林纳韦回家
Yes, sir. No, I'm fine.
是,先生。不用了,我没事
I'll have your car brought over later.
我呆会儿把你的车送回去
All right.Come on, Anderson.
好吧,来吧,安德森
Get some sleep. Yeah.
睡会儿,好的
I sent Elle home with Anderson.
我叫安德森送艾丽回家了
She hasn't slept in 36 hours. Good.
她已经36个小时没睡了。好的
It was one rule.
我说过,只有一个规则
No. One rule!
不要,一个规则!
Agent Greenaway. Stop.
格林纳韦探员,停下
Do you not consider that holding a press conference is going outside the team for help?
你没想过召开新闻发布会,是到小组之外寻求帮助吗?
Listen one rule!
听着...一个规则!
Listen to me.We can talk about I told you this was important!
听我说,我们可以谈... 我告诉过你们,这很重要!