Come on. Let's go. Everything is going to be OK.
来吧,我们走,一切都会没事的
I have to meet a friend, someone who will help us.
我得去见一位朋友,他会帮我们的
we've got to get out of here now.
现在我们得马上离开这里
you promised you would protect my children.
你答应过我会保护我的孩子
that's exactly what I'm doing. just get in the car, please.
我正是在保护你的孩子,现在赶紧上车
we have to move!
我们得走了
you promised you would keep us safe.
你保证过我们会没事的
and i will. but you got to trust me one more time.
我会保护你们的,但是你得再相信我一次
come on, kids. Let's go. Everybody in.
来吧孩子们,我们走,大家都快上车
everybody in?
每个人都上车了?
you'll never find her.
你们永远找不到她
I knew it had to be you.
我就知道是你做的好事
MCE I see the paper reported the death of our mutual friend.
我是爱国者,自由万岁,天主保佑美国,我看到了我们朋友的死亡报告
I'll wait for your call.
我等你电话
you catch him?
你抓住他了?
only after he drowned 8 women.
抓他之前已经有8名妇女被他淹死了
sick bastard. he was.
变态混蛋,他确实是
as of 3 days ago, John Summers wasn't.
3天之前,约翰萨默斯并不是
Is that why you call
这就是你给我打电话的原因?
he was stressed, exhausted, a little paranoid maybe, but not suicidal.
他压力很大,身心疲惫,有点偏执狂,但他没有自杀倾向
I signed him off as fit for duty.
我批准他休假,让他调节一下状态再回来工作
so you did. so he was.
你让他去了,他也就去了
it wasn't suicide, was it? papers say it was.
不是自杀对吗?报告上说是自杀
investigation too messy. you made it look like suicide.
调查太混乱,你让它看起来像是自杀
now, that is a mess.
现在,那确实是一团糟
this? that's just cleaning house.
这个?只不过是个干净的房子
so why do you look like crap?
那为什么你看起来像个废物?
you know me too well.
你真是太了解我了
it was only the people in my unit that knew that John Summers was CIA.
只有我部门的人才知道,约翰萨默斯是中情局的人
and my bosses believe that someone in my team
我的头儿认为是我手下的某人
is the one who had him killed.
杀害了他
we wanna know who and why.
我们想知道那个内鬼是谁还有杀人原因
a mole in Langley.
兰利
it looks that way.
看起来是那样
and I'm not high enough on the food chain to dodge the bullet on this.
我在这个食物链里的位置还不够高,搞不定这事
no, no, Jason. you know the rules.
不,不,詹森,你知道规矩
no judge. no jury. this is strictly in house.
没有法官,没有陪审团,这完全是内部事务
you want my help? yeah.
你想让我帮忙吗?当然
then I need my team.
那么我需要我的人
Albert Einstein said, "whoever sets himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge
爱因斯坦说过,当一个人把自己当成真理和知识的法官时
is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."
他将被上帝的嘲笑毁灭
he was CIA escort, OK?
他是中情局保安,好吗?
it's weird, a little scary.
这很奇怪,有点恐怖
what do you suppose this is all about?
你认为出什么事了
call me cynical, but considering it's 2 a.m., I doubt it's good news.
虽然有点恶毒,但是考虑到现在是凌晨2点,我怀疑有好消息
you are a genius.
你真是个天才
the CIA's counter terrorism unit is engaged in a mission to save one of its informants.
中情局反恐部门正在执行,一项援救线人的行动
they suspect one of their agents is a mole.
他们怀疑内部有内鬼
until the identity of that mole is discovered,
在那个内鬼暴露之前
they've locked down the unit.
他们将一直封锁部门
this gives us the opportunity to profile the unsub up close.
这让我们有机会近距离摹写这名不明嫌犯
go ahead. let's start the video feed.
继续,让我们先看录像
John Summers was the CIA's best field agent in the middle east.
约翰萨默斯是中情局在中东地区最好的外派特工
3 nights ago, he was found in his home in Washington.
3天前的晚上,他在华盛顿的家中被发现
he'd been tortured and murdered.
他被拷打并杀害了
the CIA made it look like suicide.
中情局把它弄得像自杀
how'd you like to have that job?
你对那工作怎么看?
guys, look at the wound patterns.
伙计们,看看这些伤口的形状
they come from 2 distinct angles. different heights.
它们来自2个不同的角度,不同的高度
one's right-handed and one's left-handed.
一个来自右手方向,一个是左手
looks to me like he was tortured by more than 2 people.
我认为他被2个或以上的人拷打
Hotch, what was summers working on?
霍奇,萨默斯正在执行什么任务?
Aaliyah Nadir had been beaten and sexually assaulted
Aaliyah Nadir她一直
at the hands of her husband, Hassan Nadir.
被丈夫Hassan Nadir殴打和性虐待
that's how Summers flipped her and got her to work for the CIA.
那正是萨默斯说服她为中情局工作的原因
what's the husband's story?
她丈夫有什么事?
he's a diplomat for the Saudi government,
他是沙特政府的外交官
but he's a fundraiser for major terrorist organizations.
但他还是主要恐怖组织的资助人
Aaliyah gave Summers intelligence
阿莉娅给萨默斯情报
on terrorist organizations the CIA had never been able to penetrate,
是中情局从来未能渗透的恐怖组织的情报
organizations Hassan, her husband, funneled money to.
而她的丈夫哈桑为这些组织提供资金
and Hassan realized he had a leak?
哈桑意识到他被出卖了吗?
yes, but he didn't know who.
是的,但是他不知道是谁
for Aaliyah's protection, Summers never revealed her identity to the CIA
因为出于保护阿莉娅,萨默斯都还未将她的身份泄露给中情局
until about 8 weeks ago.
直8星期之前
CIA arranged papers for her,
中情局为她建档了
and Summers brought her and her children to the U.S. about a month ago.
1个月前,萨默斯把她和她的孩子带到了美国
only Summers knew where he hid her.
只有萨默斯知道她的藏身之处
what did Hassan think happened to his family?
哈桑以为他的妻儿去哪了?
car accident. bodies too disfigured to identify.
交通意外,尸体被破坏的无法辨认
only the CIA knew it was staged
只有中情局知道,这是假象
until Hassan arrived in Washington last week under diplomatic cover.
直到上星期哈桑以外交名义来到华盛顿
only someone in this unit could have given Hassan information about his family.
能告诉哈桑他妻儿消息的,只可能是这个部门里的人
and now he's here looking for her. why us?
现在他在这找她,为什么让我们查这个案子?
over the years, I've conducted psychological evaluations on every field agent in that unit.
多年以来,我为那个部门的每个外派特工做心理评估
you worked for the CIA?
你为中情局工作?
not officially.
并不是正式的,事情迫在眉睫
the train's running. and if we stop this mission,
如果我们耽搁哪怕1秒钟
even for a second, Aaliyah and her children are as good as dead.
阿莉娅和她的孩子们都会完蛋
everything's going to be OK.
一切都会好起来
we'll be out of here soon.
我们很快就能离开这
he's going to come back for us.
他就要回来接我们了
we just all have to be very brave.
我们必须要勇敢
close your eyes. try to sleep.
闭上眼睛,睡一会
don't remove your firearm.
别卸掉你的枪
U.S. Soil. federal building.
美国联邦大厦
just your cell phones. Nonnegotiable.
你的手机,没得商量
the moment we walk in there,
我们一旦踏入那里
the unsub's gonna know we got him cornered. we don't hand jack him.
那个嫌犯就会知道,我们是来围剿他了,我们不是来抓他
hey. y.special agent Hotchner.
嗨,霍奇纳特工
oh, I know who you are and your team, too.
哦,我知道你是谁,还有你的团队
I've got the personnel files all set up for you guys.
我已经把所有的人事档案都准备好了
video, what. It's all there in the conference room.
录像什么的都在那边的会议室里
if you have any questions, feel free to talk to my senior officers.
如果你有任何问题,请尽管和我的高级探员们说
this is Gina Sanchez. she's the associate director of field operations.
这是吉娜桑切斯,她是外勤副主任
and that guy up there is Kruger Spence, the assistant director of operations.
那边那个人是克鲁格斯宾塞,行动副主任
the lady with him is his second in command, Olivia Hopkins.
站在他身边的女士是他的助理奥利维亚霍普金斯
and thank you for coming.
感谢你们能来
you never mentioned Bruno Hawks. you never asked.
你从来没提过布鲁诺霍克斯,你也从来没问过啊
how long have you unofficially been working for CIA?
你为中情局不正式地工作了多久了
long enough to know who and what we're dealing with.
久到我知道我们在和谁打什么交道
if i may ask, sir i don't know your name, Nathan
如果可以问的话,先生我不知道你的名字内森
the thing that i don't get is our team's there.
我不明白的事情就是,我们的人在那
why can't we go to Langley?
我们为什么不能去兰利
do i look like a threat to national security to you? seriously.
你真的觉得,我看起来像是对国家安全有威胁吗?
your name is on a list.
你的名字在名单上
a list? what list? I work for the FBI, and you're telling me I'm on a list
名单?什么名单?我为联邦调查局工作,而你告诉我
that says I can't go to the CIA? you're on a list.
我在不能进入中情局的名单上?你在名单上
uh, Garcia.
噢,加西亚
you do know what this means. what?
你知道这意味着什么?什么?
we'll be able to find out whether princess Diana's death was really an accident.
我们可以查明戴安娜是否真的死于交通意外
i think that's exactly the kind of thing that got you on their list
我想就是因为这些个事情,你上了那个名单
ok, we got a full roster of all the players here, including Summers.
好吧,我们得到了这里所有员工的花名册,包括萨默斯
how many in total?
总人数?
in Bruno's department. 22.
Bruno部门是22人
21 and 22 are here with us. in the room.
21号和22号正跟我们在这里...这个房间
what if it's one of them?
如果内鬼是他们俩其中一个怎么办
we're looking for what the CIA classifies a type a personality.
我们正在找中情局定义的A型人格
overachiever, highly adaptable, well educated, virtually unshakable.
能力很高,适应性很强,受过良好教育,意志坚定
manipulative enough to persuade a loyal foreign national
精明老道于说服一个忠诚的外国公民,背叛自己的国家
to betray their country or a wife to betray her husband.
说服一个妻子去背叛自己的丈夫
most importantly, this unsub long ago accepted the reality
最重要的是,这个目标人物很久之前,就接受了这个现实:
they will be summarily executed if caught.
如果被抓就会被当场处决
life means nothing to this unsub.
生命对这个嫌犯并不重要
not his own life. not his family's.
他自己的生命不重要,他家人也不重要
not his colleagues. certainly not ours. and certainly not theirs.
他同事们的生命不重要,当然我们的也不重要
one of those agents turned against everything they believe in. why?
那些特工中的一个人背弃了他的所有信条,为什么?
well, he stopped believing. maybe it was about ideology.
他不再相信了,也许在于意识形态的原因
we need to find the stressor,
我们需要找出诱因
a major event that caused him to turn love, revenge, economics, ideology.
那件改变了他的感情,仇恨,利益,意识的事件
the intelligence community's mantra says,
智囊团的箴言说到
"increase the parameter of ceour enemies' paranoia."
让你的对手更加偏执
right now we're the enemy.
现在我们就是对手
whatever you see or are told, please trust no one but me.
无论你看到什么,听到什么,除了我,不要相信任何人
Gideon, you're gonna want to take a look at this surveillance video.
高登你该看看这个监视录像
what is it? it's you. it's your name next to a whole slew of MPEGs.
这是什么?是你,在一大堆你的名字的MPEG文件
there's one that says "John Summers." it's 3 hours long.
有一个是“约翰萨默斯”,3小时长
when was this?
这是什么时候的?
3 days before he was killed.
他被杀之前3天的
who called this meeting?
这次见面是谁要求的?
does it matter? every detail matters.
这有关系吗?每个细节都有关系
why?
为什么?
it can only be 1 of 4 people.
只能是4人其中的1个
why is that important?
这为什么重要?
whoever requested this wanted more than just an evaluation from you.
不管是谁要求这个,都是不止想要你的一次评估
did you know they were filming you? I assumed they were.
你知道他们在拍你们吗?我假定他们在拍了
taking in all factors discussed age, rank, and field status
把所有讨论过的因素都考虑进去:年龄,地位和外派状态
and if you eliminated all nonfield agents,
如果排除所有的非外勤特工
we're left with a total of 16 candidates.
还剩下16名怀疑对象
all of whom are in this unit.
他们都是这个部门的
we have to assume the mole has an exit strategy.
我们得假定这个内鬼有外逃策略
only now we're blocking the exit,
只是现在我们封锁了部门
and the only way out is through us.
唯一出去的办法就是通过我们
we all know why B.A.U. are here.
我们都知道犯罪行为分析小组为什么来这
they have their job and we have ours.
他们有他们的工作,我们有自己的工作
and we're down to the wire on this.
并且已经到了最后关头了
Aaliyah Nadir risked everything,
阿莉娅纳迪尔赔上了她所有的一切
and now she and her children deserve our fullest attention.
现在她和她的孩子们应该得到,我们全部的关注
let's find her.
我们必须找到她
Agent Gideon. it's good to see you again.
高登特工,再次见到你真好
you're not a very good liar.
你并不擅长撒谎
I wasn't lying. your evaluation took me out of the field.
我不撒谎,你的评估让我从外派被调回来
I simply wrote the truth.
我只是写了事实
there's gonna come a time. when you can't by follow orders.
你智商很高,你很可能固执己见,可能出现拒绝执行命令的状况
it hasn't happened yet. it will. you're wrong.
目前并没有发生过,将来会发生的,你错了
we think the agent who's tipping off Hassan
我们认为向哈桑告密的特工
may have had some kind of extreme event in their life.
也许在生活中发生过什么比较极端的事情
something that distorted or redefined their belief system.
歪曲并改变了他的所有信仰
every agent undergoes regular psych evals. you know that.
每个特工都接受了例行的心理评估,你知道的
they're trained to deal with extreme events.
他们受过处理极端事件的训练
urneevthis agent, you can't train for. you're welcome to everything I have.
改变这个特工的事件,一定是你没办法训练的
every op undertaken by these guys is on file.
你都可以使用任何我有的资料,这些人执行的任务都在纪录在案
what about the ones that aren't on file?
那么没有文件纪录的呢?
like the wiretaps of the Saudi embassy. those don't even exist.
比如在沙特大使馆安装的窃听装置。那些根本不存在
how long has your department been running operations in Riyadh?
你的部门在利雅得活动了多久了?
declared presence in Riyadh monitoring U.S. interests there. you know that.
我们在利雅得有公开的机构监控美国利益者,你知道的
now, if that's all, I have an informant to see.
现在,如果没有别的事情,我要去见个线人
hey, guys, take a look at something.
嘿,伙计们,给你们看些东西
right there. that's a woman sitting in the passenger seat of that car.
在那,有个女人坐在那车里的后座
looks a lot like Aaliyah.
看起来非常像阿莉娅
why would he leave them in the car unless he knew he were being videotaped?
除非他知道他被偷拍了,否则为什么他会把他们留在车里?
who called this meeting?
这次见面是谁要求的
does that matter?
这有关系吗
every detail matters. why?
每个细节都有关系,为什么
it can only be 1 of 4 people.
只能是4人中的1个
that's not true.
那不是真的
anyone in this division could have insisted on an eval.
这个部门的任何一个人都可能在心理评估上坚持过关
why narrow it down to 4?
为什么把范围缩小到4个人?
well, he rightly suspected Hassan came to the U.S.
他正确地猜测到哈桑来美国
because he knew his wife was alive.
是因为他知道了他妻子还活着
and that someone in this agency was working for Hassan.
并且这里的某个特工正在为哈桑做事
if we don't discover who the mole is before they find her,
如果我们不能他们找到她之前,发现这名潜伏的间谍
she and the kids are dead.
她和孩子们死定了
Garcia. right here, boss.
Garcia 在这,头儿
how many agents in this unit were actually in Saudi monitoring U.S. interests?
这部门有多少特工实际在沙特监控美国的利益
4. let me guess.
4。让我猜猜
Bruno Hawks, Gina Sanchez, Olivia Hopkins, And Kruger Spence.
布鲁诺霍克斯,吉娜桑切斯,奥利维亚霍普金斯,还有克鲁格斯宾塞
4 for 4. see what else is on the tape.
4个全中,看看录像带里还有什么
John Summers would have only trusted seasoned agents,
约翰萨默斯只信任老资历的特工
of which in this unit there are only 4.
在这个部门只有4个
he guessed that the mole had to have been one of his 4 bosses.
他猜内鬼一定是他4个头儿中的一个
before he put in for Aaliyah's extraction,
在他为阿莉娅申请隐蔽计划之前
he wanted to know which one not to ask.
他想要知道哪个是不能告诉的人
we need to match up with them, one on one.
我们需要对他们进行筛选,一人查一个
Kruger Spence, assistant director of operations.
克鲁格斯宾塞,行动部主任
recruited at the age of 18 after graduating from M.I.T.
18岁麻省理工大学毕业之后被招募进来
it says here had 6 years experience as a weapons systems and an I.Q. of 197.
他6年进行武器系统设计,智商高达197
he butted up against the system and didn't deal with authority.
他和组织格格不入,不尊重上级权威
they moved him into field operations in china for 8 years before transferring him here.
他们把他弄到了驻中国的外派行动部,8年之后又把他调到这了
Olivia Hopkins, divorced mother of 2.
奥利维亚霍普金斯离异,2个孩子的母亲
she spent 9 years in field operations in Europe.
她在欧洲的外勤行动部呆了9年
she also visited Riyadh with Kruger.
她也和克鲁格去过利雅得
I got Gina Sanchez. west point graduate.
我查到了吉娜桑切斯,西点军校毕业
black belt in 2 martial arts.
2种武术的黑带水平
served in Iraq doing psychological operations with military intelligence.
之前在伊拉克服役,跟军事情报部门合作,进行心理战行动
she joined the CIA 5 years ago. speaks 3 languages including Arabic.
5年前加入中情局,会讲包括阿拉伯语在内的3种外语
Bruno Hawks, deputy director of operations.
布鲁诺霍克斯行动部代理主任
extensive field ops in the middle east and Europe.
中东和欧洲从事了大量外勤行动经验
did his military service with Jason Gideon.
和詹森高登一起服役
one thing I've learned over the years profiling CIA agents,
这么多年给这些中情局特工作心理分析,让我学到了一件事
spies are some of the smartest liars in the world.
间谍是这个世界上一群最聪明的骗子
be smarter. I'm thirsty.
我们得更聪明点,我很渴
drink. share the last of it with your sister.
喝吧,还有最后一点了,和姐姐分着喝
it's ok. he can have it. I'm not even that thirsty.
没事,都给他喝吧,我不是很渴
we can't circulate a photo of a woman who's supposed to be dead.
我们不能把一个被认为已故的女人的照片分发出去
I realize that, but I appreciate you have a job to do, but so do I.
我意识到了,但是我很清楚你有你的工作,我也是
start looking where Aaliyah would feel the most comfortable.
我们看看在哪阿莉娅会觉得最舒服
Arab-populated areas. actually, you might wanna start by profiling summers.
阿拉伯人聚居地区,事实上,你可许该从分析萨默斯的心理开始
be my guest. Aaliyah's about to be brutally murdered in front of her children.
随你的便,阿莉娅即将在她的孩子们面前,被残忍地杀死了
got nothing?
还不了解状况
OK. where were we? let's put some teams together.
好的,我们刚讲到哪了?我们要把一些小队放到一起
Summers was obsessed with his own security. aren't we all?
萨默斯曾经为自身安全而困扰,我们不都是吗?
he didn't care about money or possession or family. all he cared about was his job.
他不在意金钱资产或者是家庭,他只在意他的工作
he was a classic control freak, a meticulous paranoid.
他是一个典型的控制狂,一个心细的偏执狂
a loaner who chose to live outside the community.
选择一个人住在居民社区之外
in an environment that he could control.
在一个他可以控制的环境之中
all right. so he would have placed Aaliyah outside the community
好吧,那么他可能把阿莉娅安置在社区之外
in an environment that only he could control and have access to.
在一个只有他可以控制和进入的地方
maybe. on the other hand, he might new deal.
有可能,另一方面,他也许新的想法
I want you to search the areas surrounding summers' apartment.
我想让你们查一下萨默斯公寓的周边地区
we're looking for industrial sights, storage spaces, warehouses.
搜寻工业建筑,储藏室和货仓
that's good. thanks.
很好,谢谢
I don't think i could have a job where i had to sit and talk to people all day.
我不可能做一个只能坐着和别人说话的工作
ok, wait a minute. it's not all psychobabble. I get my fair share of action.
好,等一下,这也不全是唠叨瞎扯,行动能给我成就感
I'm sure you do.
我不怀疑
here's something you might find interesting.
这里有点你可能感兴趣的东西
joystick, come around 30 degrees, 15 by 13 north.
操纵杆转过来30度左右,北面15x13的网格区域
zoom in 2 miles.
放大到2公里
wait a minute.
等下
that looks like my neighborhood.
那看起来像是我住的街区
that is my neighborhood. that's my house. that's my bike.
那就是我住的街区,那时我的房子,那是我的自行车
you have a dog. yeah, yeah, I got a dog. that's Clooney.
你有条狗。是啊,我弄了条狗,他叫克卢尼
well, it looks like Clooney's on the couch.
哦,看起来克卢尼在沙发上
ok. so you know where I live. I like that.
好的,那么你知道我住哪了,我喜欢这个
you also knew where summers lived.
你也知道萨默斯住哪了
that's my job. your job to make it look like suicide?
那是我的工作,你把它弄得像自杀的工作?
you stood over the dead body of a friend and a colleague.
你站在一个朋友也是一个同事的尸体边
you stuck a shotgun in his mouth and you pulled the trigger.
把一把猎枪塞在他的嘴巴里,然后你扣动了扳机
yep. must take a psychological toll, no?
是的,一定受到了些心理伤害,有吗?
let's get one thing clear.
让我们弄清楚一件事情
we all write a letter just like the one Summers wrote.
我们都写了一封跟萨默斯写的一样的信
a suicide note?
自杀留言?
that doesn't mess with your mind just a little bit?
这不会让你的思想出现那么点儿混乱吗?
I'm neither disillusioned or confused about what I am, what i do or what I have done.
我对我自己是什么人,做什么或者做过什么,从来都没有感到幻灭,也没有混淆
somebody here is. why else would they rat out their own people?
这里的某人会为什么他们会出卖自己人?
you'll have to ask them.
你得去问他们了
CIA looks much like the FBI.
中情局跟联邦调查局很相似
this is a real boy's club. must be tough being a woman here.
这里真的是一个男孩的俱乐部,作为一个女人在这一定很不容易
get to the point, agent.
请你说重点
divorced. lost custody of your kids.
离婚,失去了孩子的监护权
that didn't help your career, huh?
那对你的工作并没有帮助吧?
are you interrogating me? just questions.
你是在审问我吗?只是问一些问题
you want answers, look in my file. I did.
你想知道答案,自己看我的档案,我看过了
during an operation in Europe, you were taken hostage.
在欧洲执行任务期间,你被抓住作人质了
for which I received counseling.
这事我已经接受了心理指导了
but it didn't help. your marriage busted up pretty quickly.
但是并没有起作用。你的婚姻很快就崩溃了
how does this help you?
这些事情对你有什么用?
it would take a major event for someone to turn against their country, don't you think?
这也许可以成为某人背叛他们国家的主要事件,你不认为吗
a major event like what?
例如什么样的主要事件?
like one that's not in any file.
例如没写在任何文件中的事件
what happened to you over there?
在那儿你发生了什么事情?
they attack you? they rape you?
他们打你?强奸你?
Olivia. that's enough. this is in violation of her civil rights.
奥利维亚够了,你这样是侵犯了她的权利
until they find the sleeper and we find Aaliyah, all rights are revoked.
在他们找到内鬼,我们找到阿莉娅之前,所有的权利都无效
where were you on the night that Summers was murdered?
萨默斯被杀当晚你在哪里?
I was with her. in her apartment.
我跟她在一起,在她的公寓
well, you're a Marrieman.
你已婚了
at some point you must have left to get back to your wife, right?
这样说来你就必须事后回去你妻子身边,不是吗?
you wake to an empty bed? Yes. I did.
你醒来时候是一个人?是的
are we done here?
问完了吗
my wife will testify that i arrived home at 1:30 a.m.
我妻子可以作证我在凌晨1点30回到家里
we all know none of this will ever reach a court.
我们都知道这些都是不会去法庭上说的
if you wanna arrest us for having an affair, be my guest.
要是你要因为我们搞婚外恋逮捕我们,随你的意吧
I'll deal with you two later.
我之后再来处理你们的事
Olivia.
奥利维亚别过来
Riyadh, 2003.
利雅得,2003
When I saw the CCTV monitors were down and Olivia hadn't returned,
看到闭路电视断了,奥利维亚也没有回来
I thought I'd better me looking for her.
我就猜,我最好是去找她
Have any agents seen the body?
还有哪位探员看到过尸体吗?
Good. We can use this to our advantage to get the others.
很好,那我们就用这一点
What? What's going on?
怎么了,到底怎么了?
What are we doing here?
我们为什么要在这里?
You're pulling us away from our assignments?
你们让我们放下手上的工作到这里来
There's a woman out there whose life depends on us.
外面还有一个女人的命还等着我们去救呢
Where's Olivia?
奥利维亚在哪里?
Olivia Hopkins was murdered 10 minutes ago. Her neck was snapped.
奥利维亚霍普金斯十分钟前被杀了,她的颈部被折断了
Just like John Summers.
就像约翰萨默斯一样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
You're lying. Where is she?
你在说谎,她到底在什么地方?
Look, people don't just get murdered inside the CIA.
听着,不可能有人在CIA里面被杀的
What are you looking at?
你在看什么啊?
I realize the enormity of this,
我意识到了这件事情的严重性了
but Hassan Nadir is still out there looking to kill his wife,
而哈桑纳迪尔还在那里寻找机会杀他的妻子
and I need every agent on this.
我需要所有的探员都把精力集中到这件事上
What do you think it would take for somebody to tray their country?
你认为有什么事情能让一个人背叛自己的国家
If i knew that, you wouldn’t be here.
如果我知道什么情况,你也不会在这里了
Or is this the part where you profile me?
或者你这样说是为了给我做心理分析?
I've done that for over 20 years and for free.
这个我已经做了20年了,而且是免费的
What do you come up with?
那你现在想怎么办?
Well, you don't smile as much as you used to,
你不像以前那么喜欢笑了
but the Rogaine's working.
但Rogaine还是和以前一样
You need to quit your day job.
你应该辞了你的正职工作
You've strive your entire life just to seek the approval of your father.
用你一生的努力来换取你父亲对你的认同
Obsessively tried not to make e same mistakes he made.
强迫自己不断努力来避免他曾经犯下的错
The emotional cost wipes the smile off your face.
这样的心情减少了你脸上的笑容
You know, my kids, they don't even know who or what their father really is.
你知道吗,我的孩子跟本不了解他的父亲是怎么样个人
But they know there's absolutely nothing you wouldn't do for them.
但他们却清楚的知道,你什么也不能为他们做
Who says, you know, kids need to know everything about us?
谁说的,你知道吗,孩子们需要知道关于我们的所有的事
Trust me. We're not that interesting.
相信我所说的,我们的事并没有那么让人感兴趣
Who do you think it is?
你对这次这事有什么想法?
I'm so close to it, Jason, I honestly can't tell.
我和这案子关系密切,詹森,所以老实说,我什么也说不出来
I will say this. I'm glad you're here.
我只能说,很高兴你在这里
You feeling ok?
你感觉还好吧?
I mean, you lost 2 of your people...2 colleagues, 2 friends.
我意思是,你的二个手下没了,二个同事朋友
I've lost plenty of those along the way.
我一路走来这样的损失已经太多了
I just feel pissed off.
我感觉真他妈的不怎么样
Someone is gonna pay dearly for what they've done.
有人一定要为他所做的付出代价
You lined us all up to see how we'd react to Olivia's death.
你把我们聚集起来就是要看我们,知道奥利维亚死了之后有什么反应
What did you see?
你发现了什么?
You stared straight at Kruger like you were trying to deflect blame onto someone else.
你盯着克鲁格看时的感觉,就像你要把责任归咎到别人身上
You are wasting precious time,
你是在浪费宝贵的时间
time she doesn't have.
外面的她已经没有时间了
Now, unless you have something useful to ask, we're trying to save lives.
除非你问些有用的问题,我们是要救人命的
So are we.
我们也是如此
Patch your through. It's for you.
把电话接过来,是你的电话
Garcia? Talk to me.
是加西亚吗?和我说话呀
That virus that knocked t the CCTV.
电脑病毒袭击了闭路电视
What about?
是什么病毒?
It was downloaded into the system 3 weeks ago.
是三个星期之前有人下载到系统里的
By who?
谁做的?
Just because I lied about Olivia doesn't make me the mole.
在奥利维亚的事情上我说谎了,并不意味着我就是叛徒
No, but the virus that took out the CCTV monitors does.
是不能,但闭路电视系统里面的病毒可以证明这个
It originated from yr computer.
那是由你的电脑传到系统里的
Then whoever put i in my computer is trying to frame me.
谁把那东西放进我电脑的,这个人是想诬陷我
Olivia was looking for something.
奥利维亚正在找一些资料
She didn't find a thing. You know why?
她没有找到她要的东西,你知道为什么吧
Because all of your files had been erased.
因为你所有的文件都已经删除了
Do you really think if I was the mole,
你认为如果我是内鬼
i would keep files at would incriminate me?
我会把证明我有罪的文件保留下来吗?
Those files were erased to make me look guilty.
这些删除那些文件会让我看起来有罪
Looks like it's working.
好像起作用了
Morgan, your girlfriend's back.
摩根,你女朋友回来了
Garcia, it's Morgan. go
加西亚,我是摩根,什么事
Hey, listen. That virus left a back door into the CIA mainframe.
嘿,听着。这个病毒留下了一个能进入CIA主机的后门
Yeah, so?
那又怎么样呢?
I sort of went ahead and used it
我稍稍利用了一下这个
to find out who ordered John Summers' psych evolution to Gideon.
发现了是谁要求让高登对约翰萨默斯作心理评估的
Who was it?
是谁?
Well, that's so weird.
好了,就因为这点很奇怪
Who, Garcia? Who? John summers.
到底是谁啊,加西亚?是谁啊?是约翰萨默斯
Summers? Why would he order his own evaluation?
萨默斯?为什么他要求对自己做评估?
So we'd ask that question ourselves.
这个问题得问我们自己了
We missed something on that tape.
我们忽略了录像带上的东西
We better figure out what it was before Hassan's friend in here beats us to it.
最好在哈桑的朋友比我们抢先一步之前找出答案
I have to find some water.
我要去找点水回来
Ok? No.
好吗?不行
If Mr. Summers comes back before I do,
如果萨默斯先生在我之回来之前来,
you tell him to wait for me.
告诉他要等我
Do not come looking for mommy.
不要出去找妈妈
Whatever happens, you're safe here.
不管发生什么事,你们在这里是安全的
Promise me. Do not leave here.
向我保证,不要离开这里
You both promise?
你们两都保证
Presidents come, presidents go.
我保证,老大来来去去一直在变
One thing always remains:
但有一件事是不变的
The people that run those presidents.
就是有些人可以控制老大
People like you?
就像是你
Me? No.
我,不是
No. No. I'm an expendable pawn.
不,不是我,我只是无足轻重的棋子
But I got wise to their game.
但在他们的游戏中我变的比以前聪明了
Game? What game?
游戏?什么游戏?
Battle ship. I'm a ship in a sea.
战舰。我是海中的一条战舰
They try to sink me.
他们想把我给弄沉了
How do you cope? Compartmentalization.
那你怎么解决的?划分开来
Separate a seal every aspect of my life.
把我生活中的一切都分割打包
How does that work?
怎么做?
If one part of the hull is compromised,
如果船的一部分仓室被破坏了
the rest of the hull remains intact.
其他的仓室完好无损
I stay afloat.
我就不会沉没
And what about a direct hit?
如果是被直接击中呢?
Then i have a box that i put the really important things in,
我把重要的东西放在一个盒子里面
a sort of insurance policy.
就像是保险单一样
Against what? Sudden death.
防什么险?突然死亡
Keep it safe from the who pear to be friends.
以防那些表面上装做是朋友的家伙
He was trying to tell you about the mole.
他在试图告诉你有关内鬼的事
If they were following Summers,
如果他们跟踪萨默斯的话
how come they don't know where summers put Aaliyah?
他们为什么会不知道萨默斯把阿莉娅藏在什么地方?
You couldn't follow summers through a desert. He was that good.
在沙漠中跟踪萨默斯也是不可能的,他是此道高手
Somebody followed you.
有人在跟踪你
Then summers must have known they'de filming him.
那么萨默斯肯定知道他自己被跟拍了
They always are. So smile.
他们一直这么干的,没什么大不了
Garcia, let's view the tape again.
加西亚让我们重新再看一次带子
He sure likes boats.
他肯定喜欢船
He refers to compartmentalizing his life like the hull of a ship.
他把切开自己的生活比作船的仓室
Yeah. And then he talks about a box.
是的,之后他就谈到盒子
An putting something inside box as an insurance policy.
把一些重要东西放入盒子就像保险一样
He was telling Gideon how to find Aaliyah.
他在告诉高登如何可以找到阿莉娅
Summers' cover in Saudi was for a shipping company.
萨默斯在沙特的掩护身份一家船运公司
OK. What about a shipping contain?
是的,那集装箱怎么样?
That's a box. That's a big box.
那就是一个盒子,很大的盒子
The only shipping port near summers' apartment in Baltimore,
离萨默斯公寓最近的轮船码头,就是巴尔的摩
it's north up the l95 from Langley.
是从兰利沿95号州际公路北上
Garcia, I love you.
加西亚,我太爱你了
Garcia? Someone just tapped into this feed.
加西亚,怎么了?好像有人在窃听
Just found out where Aaliyah is.
我们刚刚找到阿莉娅在哪里
And so did someone else.
而某人也知道了
Stand over there.
站在那别动
I can have the chopper on the RF fueled and ready in 2 minutes.
直升飞机就在楼顶,二分钟后加好油
There are thousands of containers at that port.
那个港口有成千上万个集装箱
What makes you so sure Aaliyah's in one of those containers?
你怎么确认阿莉娅会在其中哪个箱子里面
Why don't we send in a swat team, split them up, have them search in grids.
为什么不让特警队来处理,分散查找,分块找
Why? Because Hassan has diplomatic immunity, this mission can't exist.
为什么不能?因为哈桑有外交豁免权,这个任务不能让外人知道
It's not Gina.
不是吉娜
Morgan, take Gina with you.
摩根让吉娜和你一起去
Wait. This is my command. These are my people.
等一下,这是由我来指挥的,这些是我的人
We have jurisdiction here, and there's nothing you can do to stop us.
我们有管辖权,而且没人能命令我们应该怎么做
This is my career on the line here.
这关系到我的前程
You always trusted me, right?
你一直都信任我的,是吧
Trust me now.
那就再信我一次
Come with us.
跟我们来
This is crazy. Bruno.
这真是疯了,布鲁诺
Go. Go, go, go.
走,走,走
Use the thermal imaging. Search every contain for body heat.
用热成像来寻找集装箱里的人的体温
You can walk us in and direct us when we get there.
你就可以给我们指方向,等我们到达那里,就可以给我们指示路线
Green, Adams. Duncan, come with me.
格林亚当斯邓肯,跟我来
Jason, you better be certain about this. Jason
你最好确定这样做是正确的
I am.
是的,我确定
So convince me.
那就请说服我
We see it all the time in suspects who kill their loved ones.
我们经常会看到疑犯会杀他们所爱的人
they try to immediately shift the focus away from themselves.
他们总试图把我们的注意力引到别的地方去
There's often an emotional detachment
这些人经常剥离情感
in the way the statement was constructed.
来建立自己的声明
Kruger betrayed his wife, betrayed Olivia.
克鲁格背叛了他的妻子了,也背叛了奥利维亚
After all that betrayal, his country was easy.
所以也很容易背叛国家
Excuse me a second.
不好意思,借用一下
Gideon. You re right.
高登。你是对的
Right, but too late.
你是对的,但唯时已晚了
Hassan has us to it.
哈森已经抢先一步
Don't hurt them. It was me. It was all my fault.
不要伤害他们,是我,所有的事都是我的错
Hurt them? Bury them!
伤害他们?我安葬了他们
I bury you!
我还安葬了你
Look at this. You see?
看这个,你看到了吗?
You betrayed me and took my children away from me. Why?
你背叛了我并把我的孩子带走,为什么这么做?
Do what you want to me.
随便你对我怎么样
Gina and Morgan will arrive in 3 minutes.
吉娜和摩根三分钟内会到那
They're somewhere on the east side of this port.
他们在这港口东边的某个地方
You guys, take that area over there. Morgan, let's go.
伙计们,那边交给你了,摩根我们去那边
Don't make me do this.
不要逼我那么做
What did you tell them?
你对他们说了什么?
Can't you people see what's going on?
你们还不明白吗?
All of this was part of their plan, and now Hassan is going to kill Aaliyah.
这所有的一切都是在他的计划之中,现在哈森要杀了阿莉娅了
This is our one and only offer.
这是你的唯一机会
Consider it carefully before you respond.
希望你回答之前三思
What do you say?
你想说什么?
If this is some kind of a trick, I'm not buying it.
如果这是你们要玩的把戏,我可不吃这一套
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你们得做的更好一些
I am not the mole.
我不是内鬼
This is crazy, Gina. We're just running in circles.
这真是疯了,吉娜,我们只是在转圈子
Reid, come on. Help us out. Give me something.
瑞德,快点帮帮我们
A hundred meters north of your current location.
你现在位置北面100米
Let's go. Let's go back. Come on. Let's go back.
我们走,往回走,走,我们往回走
We can't arrest him. This is still a CIA matter. You do know that.
我们不能逮捕他,这始终是中情局的事,你知道这点的
How will you explain this to the Saudi government?
那你如何向沙特政府解释此事呢?
Explain what? This isn't happening.
解释什么?这里什么也没发生过
Let's just get Aaliyah and her children back alive.
我们只要让阿莉娅和她的孩子安全回来
We'll worry about Hassan's life later.
哈森的死活可以以后再说
Morgan. Yeah. I hear you.
摩根,是的,说吧
They're right in front of you.
他们就在你的前面
Make the arrest, Morgan. It's FBI jurisdiction.
逮捕他,摩根,这是FBI管辖管辖范围
You're in charge.
这事归你处理
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下,等等,我想我发现一些东西
Easy. Easy. Easy. Easy does it. FBI.
放松,放松,FBI
Let the lady go and put the gun down.
放了位女士,把枪放下
I said put the gun down.
我说把枪放下
Diplomatic immunity, my friend.
我有外交豁免权,朋友
Uh uh. You got it wrong, my friend.
你弄错了,朋友
This container hasn't passed through customs.
这集装箱没有通过海关
Officially, we're not on U.S. Soil.
所以正式说来,我们还在不在美国境内
Summers was a smart man.
萨默斯是个聪明人
That he was. Drop the gun.
他曾经是,放下枪
Morgan? Morgan, what's going on?
摩根?摩根,发生什么事了?
Still certain Gina isn't the mole?
你还确信吉娜不是内鬼?
Morgan. Morgan, what's going on?
摩根。摩根,发生什么事了?
Gideon, we got a situation here.
高登,我们这里出了一些情况
Gina, don't do this. Gina, don't do this.
吉娜,不要那么做,吉娜,不要
I don't take orders from you. Bruno, what do you want me to do?
你没权命令我,布鲁诺,你要我怎么做?
Cover their eyes. Cover their eyes.
把他们眼睛蒙上
Please. Please stop this.
求你,不要那么做
Bruno. You know what to do.
布鲁诺,你知道应该怎么做
Say it.
说呀
It's not your call.
现在不由你说了算了
I told you from the start this was strictly in house.
我一开始就跟你说了,这事要内部解决
This is not your call.
这不由你说了算
Gina, what are you waiting for?
吉娜,你还在等什么?
An order.
等命令
Finish him. Finish him. Gina, don't do this.
了结他,了结他,吉娜,不要那么做
You're gonna cut the visual feed. Right, Bruno?
布鲁诺,你是不是应该切断视频?
Of course. Cut it now. Cut.
当然,切断视频通信,切断
I wanna thank you, Jason, for your help.
我要谢谢你,詹森,谢谢你这次帮助我
Why?
为什么?
Why did you turn against everything you believe in?
为什么你把你以前的信仰全部否定掉了?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
When someone asks you how you feel about losing one of yr colleagues,
当有人问你失去了一个同事,有什么感觉的时候
the only human answer is "I feel guilty," isn't it?
有人性的回答只能是"我觉得很内疚"不是吗?
But as you so brilliantly deduced,
但你那非凡的推理
Kruger Spence is the guilty one.
认为克鲁格斯宾塞是罪人
Ridiculous. Absurd.
真是荒谬,荒谬至极
Only thing that's absurd is your arrogance.
唯一荒谬的事就是你的自大
To believe you could get away with this.
相信你能逃脱制裁
Unfortunately, with Hassan now dead, you have no proof.
不幸的是,哈森已经死了,你们没有证据了
Sorry about that. I had to find out if I was right.
对不起,我必须查出我的想法是否正确
How did you know it was Bruno?
你怎么知道是布鲁诺?
Because agent Gideon believed in me.
因为高登探员相信我
And there isn't a reason in the world to kill a man who knows as much as Hassan does.
在这世上没有理由去杀一个像哈森一样知道那么多事的人
Except one.
除了一个理由
The same one that made Bruno and Hassan kill summers.
与布鲁诺和哈森杀萨默斯的理由一样
Self-preservation.
自保
Looks like Gideon was right.
看上去高登是正确的
Yes, it does.
是的,他是正确的
Actually, Hassan is alive and well.
事实上,哈森还活的好好的
He's en route. That's all the proof we'll need.
他正被押解回来,他就是我们需要的证据
You are a fool
你太傻了
if you think they're gonna put me in prison with all that I know.
如果你认为像我这样知道那么多事的人会被关进监狱的话,你就太傻了
Why did you have to kill Olivia?
为什么你要杀奥利维亚?
Economics.
为了钱
Olivia was looking into your financial records when you snapped her neck.
你折断她的脖子的时候,奥利维亚在查你的银钱记录
So she know your dirty little secret.
所以她知道你不可告人的秘密
Which one? I have so many.
哪一个?我有太多了
You were looking to cash out using Hassan.
你想利用哈森把钱转出去
hmm. $20 million from Hassan will go a very long way
从哈森那里得到2000万
to helping occupy my mind on a beach somewhere.
够让我的脑子幻想好一阵子沙滩美景了
Only beach you'll see is on a postcard I send you from my vacation.
你只能从我渡假是给你寄明信片,上面看沙滩了
Let me have your gun.
把枪给我
I think the consequences of what you're doing to me, my friend
我想,你对我做了这些,我的朋友
are gonna be a lot harder to live with than you think.
后果会远远比你想象的更让你难受
We'll see you guys later, all right?
好了,回头见伙计
We should this again sometime, OK?
我们什么时候还会再见的,对吧?
Jerks.
变态
Come on. Come on. Quick. I know you're in here.
快点,快点,我知道你在那
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Looking for prince William's phone number.
在找威廉王子的电话号码
The CIA is bound to have it.
CIA肯定有的
Oh, Garcia, come on. Yep. Here it is.
加西亚,算了啦。是的,找到了
No way. Yes way.
不可能吧,就有
Give me a pen.
给我一支笔
Garcia, no. I need this pen.
加西亚,不要。我要这支笔,我要笔
I need a pen. Oh! It doesn't work. Garcia. OK.
喔,这笔不能写,加西亚,好了
Oh. That's too bad.
喔,大事不妙了
Sleep well, sweet prince.
睡个好觉,可爱的王子
Good night, crazy person. Good night.
晚安,疯婆子,晚安
What i don't understand is why he invited us here.
我不能理解的是,为什么他要请我们来
He didn't. Summers did by asking for the evaluation.
他没有请我们,是萨默斯要我们来这里做评估的
When i put the call in, Bruno had no choice.
我打电话来的时候,布鲁诺已经没有选择了
He had to find out what i knew and keep me close.
他必须查出我到底知道多少,并跟我密切联络
Bad choice.
真不是好主意
You said you'd send a postcard of a beach. You lied.
你说要在海滩上写明星片给他,你撒谎
Yeah. You hate the beach.
是的,你不喜欢海滩
Beaches are for storming.
海滩会带来风暴
Only if ordered to.
除非是有命令要去那里
Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
I could always rent a deck chair and reconsider my career.
我随时都可以坐在沙滩躺椅上,好好重新考虑一下我的前程
You always know where to find us.
你知道怎么联络我们
I know where you live.
我知道你住在什么地方
George Orwell said, "in a time of universal deceit,
乔治奥威尔说过“在大欺骗的时代
telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
说出真相才是革命性的举动”