Remembering things past?
睹物思人呢?
What do you want?
你来干什么
I need a favor.
求你帮个忙
You need a favor from me?
你需要我帮忙
Well, as you know, there are battery charges against me pending.
你也知道 我被控殴打伤人 案件仍在审理
I really don't relish the thought of spending any more time locked up in a cage.
我真是不想 再被人关起来了
Now someone with your influence can make the D.A. suddenly realize what a flimsy case they have.
不过像你这样有权有势的人 可以说服区检官 这个案子是站不住脚的
Isn't that right... Your Majesty?
你说是不是 陛下
What do I get out of it?
这对我有什么好处
Help with your Mary Margaret problem.
我可以帮你解决玛丽·玛格丽特
You see, I've noticed that no matter how hard you seem to try to stop them,
我发现不管你如何努力阻止他们
she and her charming friend just keep finding ways to be together.
她和她的白马王子总有办法走到一起
What are you suggesting?
你有什么主意
If you want to inflict pain... then you must inflict pain.
想使人痛苦 就得制造磨难
If something tragic... were to happen to David's wife, and if Mary Margaret should take the blame
如果戴维的妻子 发生了不幸 而责任又在玛丽·玛格丽特
She'd be ruined.
那她就完了
And you'd have your victory, at last.
而您也可以最终 获得胜利