Go ahead.
看看吧
That's your copy.
这份是你的
I think you'll find it tough, but honest.
评价严格而中肯
Your peers thought you were professional and diligent.
同事们认为你很职业,很勤勉
But some also found you... a bit standoffish,
但有些人觉得,你有点冷漠
and felt you kept leisurely hours.
觉得,你工作之余太独来独往
Just think of it as a progress report,
就把它当成工作进度报告好了
a way to point towards improvement.
指点你该如何改进
Improving my standoffishness?
改进我的冷漠?
Can I offer some advice, Alicia?
我给你提点建议吧,艾丽西娅
Take this seriously.
你要认真对待
There's some worth there.
这是有价值的
And the partners want
合伙人希望
your peers to determine future pay and advancement...
由同事来决定你未来的薪金和晋升事宜
Okay, let's go.
好啦,咱们走
Excuse me?
你说什么
II need Alicia. Let's go.
我找艾丽西娅,走吧
Actually... we're not finished.
不过,我们还没谈完
Oh, yes, peer review.
是嘛,同事互评哈
How adorable.
真令人神往呢
Let's go.
走啦
Oh, you're staring at me.
你在瞪我呀
I'm in trouble, aren't I?
我要惨了,哦?
1245 Loop.
12点45闹市区
Meet me in the lobby.
到大厅找我
Don't dawdle.
别磨蹭
Where was I?
我说到哪儿了
Take this seriously.
"你要认真对待"
Portman & Michaels.
波特曼&迈克尔律所
Holland, Charmin & Day.
霍兰&查尔敏&戴伊律所
Carlington & Associates.
卡林顿律所
Hey, Bethany.
嗨,贝瑟尼
Great day for a bake off.
今儿是个办烤餐会的好日子啊
David, you left your big guns at home.
大卫,你们的大拿都没出动啊
Where are Will, Diane?
威尔和戴安呢
My God, you're right. What was I thinking?
对呀,我真失策呢
I heard she listened to five words from Bellows & Greenberg
我听说,她听贝劳&格林伯格律所说了5个字
and kicked them out.
就让他们滚蛋了
I'm surprised she gave them five.
5个字不少啦
Alicia! Why, there you are.
艾丽西娅,你来啦
Ah, the celebrity factor. Of course.
哦,名人效应呵
Good luck, Bethany.
祝你好运,贝瑟尼
Hey, we only have a minute.
我们只有1分钟
The real key here is the $31 million divorce,
重点是价值3100万的离婚案
but there's also a DUI.
但还附加一桩酒驾案
Randall.
兰德尔
Happened last night.
就是昨晚的事儿
Just say some bright words about DUIs
酒驾问题,说点好听的
and don't overburden the presentation.
别说太多
Their real worry is the 31 million.
他们真正关心的,只是3100万的财产
I'm sorry, who are we...?
抱歉,咱是要为谁...
She's ready for you. Just two.
该你们了,只能去两人
Tim, Randall, you stay.
蒂姆,兰德尔,你们呆在这儿
Alicia, let's go.
艾丽西娅,咱们走
You'll have to turn off cells in the room.
房间内手机必须关闭
Hi, Peter. I'm going into a meeting.
彼得,我马上要开会
Hey, I just wanted to see if you could hit lunch today.
我是要问问,你今天能过来吃午餐不
Why? Is everything all right?
怎么了,没什么事吧
Well, the Democratic Committee asked for a meeting.
民主党委员会提出见一面
Peter, that's great.
太棒了,彼得
Talk about calling in the cavalry.
真是雪中送炭啊
The campaign is just about out of money.
正好竞选资金要枯竭了呢
Eli, no one's listening.
伊莱,没人听
Hey, how did that peer review go?
对了,同事互评怎么样
I'll tell you later.
回头再说
I'm going into a meeting now. Okay. Bye.
我这要开会呢,好了,拜
Don't mention the bulimia.
别提贪食症
David Lee from Lockhart, Gardner, Bond.
大卫·李,来自洛克哈特&加德纳&邦德律所
Your name's not above the title, Mr. Lee.
这律所名字里没你啊,李先生
Everybody else sent partners.
别人派来的都是合伙人
Everybody else sent people who will abandon you after the first meeting.
别人派来的,都是首次会面后就抛弃你的人
Photos at 5:30,
5点半照相
after court.
在出庭之后
Mrs. Burchfield, this is my associate,
布琪菲太太,这位是我手下的律师
Alicia Florrick. Milla! Sloan!
艾丽西娅·福瑞克,米拉,思珑
Sandwiches!
吃三明治啦
I think you might recognize her
我觉得,通过她丈夫去年的丑闻
from her husband's scandal last year.
你可能认识她
Uh, Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克
Would you like to sit?
请坐吧
Yes, thank you.
谢谢
Now I've been looking over your ex-husband's complaint,
我看了你前夫的诉状
and I would suggest a spousal maintenance of $300,000 a year.
我觉得1年30万的夫妻扶养费比较合理
How do I insulate the 31 million?
3100万的问题,我怎么脱身
It's not yours to split. It's your daughter's. The...
现在分的不是你们的钱,是你女儿的,是...
Oh, go ahead. My daughters know all about it.
说吧,我女儿全知道
I draw up a trust,
我拟一份信托协议
protecting the cash from both parents.
让父母双方都不能动这个钱
This will be our little fiction to protect the money from him.
就用这个幌子,使你前夫不能动这笔钱
He stays running his restaurant in L.A.,
他还在洛杉矶开他的饭馆
you maintain control of the money through your daughter.
你则通过女儿,实际控制这笔钱
And my DUI?
我酒驾的事儿呢?
It just so happens
正好
that Alicia here has handled some of our most complicated DUIs.
艾丽西娅处理过一些最复杂的酒驾案
So how much trouble am I in?
说吧,情况有多糟
A lot.
非常糟
Really?
真的?
The other guys thought it was an easy dismissal.
别的律师说,可以轻松让法庭驳回起诉
This is your third DUI.
这是你第3次酒驾了
They were just trying not to scare you.
他们不过是不想吓着你而已
Two were in California.
前两次是在加利福尼亚
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
The State's Attorney is gonna want a felony conviction
州检察官会试图定你重罪
and 25 days at Cook County
让你在库克县监禁25天
to use you as an example.
以儆效尤
It's an election year.
今年是选举年
You've achieved...
你已经有了...
the wrong kind of fame.
不好的名声
That was diplomatic.
说得还挺婉转
I'm trying very hard.
我尽量婉转了
And if you weren't trying so hard?
如果直截了当,你会怎么说
I would say,
我会说
this is not L.A.
这里可不是洛杉矶
People here are less forgiving about underage drinking.
这里的人,对未成年人喝酒没那么宽容
So you're famous?
你很有名吧?
No.
不
She's the wife of that guy last year who resigned.
她就是去年辞职的那个人的老婆
With the prostitute?
招妓的那个
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
Yes.
有
Do they want autographs?
他们想要我的签名吗
Funny, that's just what Alicia was saying on the way up.
真巧,来的路上艾丽西娅还说呢
She just didn't want to be rude.
不过出于礼貌,她没跟你要
You got to love the law.
法律真是魅力无穷
Alicia... good job.
艾丽西娅,干得不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Lee, can I ask...
李先生,我想请问一下...
this peer review for Mr. Bond...
邦德先生搞的同事互评...
Oh, yeah, forget it.
这个啊,算了吧
Small-minded people making small-minded decisions.
他这是典型的小气人做小气事
Yes, but I heard they're basing our salaries on it.
是啊,不过听说会根据评估结果定工资
Could you talk to him and tell him how I did?
你能不能跟他谈谈,帮我美言几句
No. I don't like him.
不,我不喜欢他
But good job anyway.
不过刚才的确表现很好
So Rahm, huh?
拉姆要竞选市长了呵
Yeah, Rahm.
是啊
The fun never ceases.
乐子总是有
So, Frank, we hope this means
那么,弗兰克,我们希望这意味着
that the Democratic Committee is coming off the sidelines.
民主党委员会不再袖手旁观了
We are, actually.
确实如此
Good. A three-way race is a bad thing.
那好,三方角逐实在不好
We agree.
赞同
That's why we need you to drop out.
所以我们要你退出
We don't want Wendy Scott-Carr in.
我们不想让温迪·斯科特卡尔胜出
She's a loose canon.
她是个不安定分子
She's trying to jump the line.
她这是排队加塞儿
Then tell Childs to drop out.
那就让查尔兹退出
You're the ones down five points in the polls.
民调支持率低5个百分点的人是你
But look at the trend.
但你考虑一下趋势
The trend can kiss my ass.
去他娘的趋势吧
Look, Peter, we like you.
彼得,我们喜欢你
But let's be honest. Childs is the incumbent.
但说实话,查尔兹是现任检察官
He's got the power of the office.
他大权在握
And you're counting on African-American votes to win, right?
而你指望的是非裔的选票,对不
You're making a mistake.
你做了一个错误的决定
Peter, if you were in my position,
彼得,你要是在我的位置
you'd make the same one.
也会作出同样的决定
Wendy siphons off your black votes,
温迪夺走你的黑人选票
you and Childs split the white vote, and she wins,
你和查尔兹瓜分白人选票,结果温迪会胜
all you do is play spoiler?
那你成了什么,搅局的?
Be a good soldier.
顾全大局吧
We'll guarantee you my job in six months.
我们保证半年后,你能坐上我的位置
That's right.
对
The Howard Dean deal.
霍华德·迪恩式交易
Yours for the taking.
你接受的话,这个位置就是你的
Okay, okay.
好了,好了
Hold it down, please.
请肃静
Very simply,
很简单
Ms. Burchfield's blood alcohol measured .14,
布琪菲小姐的血液酒精含量高达0.14
almost twice the legal limit.
几乎是法定限度的2倍
Now, I don't care how Mrs. Florrick dresses her...
不管福瑞克太太指示她做什么打扮...
Objection. Sustained.
反对,反对有效
...it still indicates a flagrant disregard for the law.
这终究是对法律的公然蔑视
We ask for 45 days in Cook County jail.
我们请求判决在库克县监禁45天
Your Honor, according to the police intake report,
法官阁下,根据警方的酒精检测报告
my client's blood alcohol
我的当事人的血液酒精含量
was only tested at the hospital two hours after the accident...
是于事故发生后2小时在医院检测的
Yes, and our experts used retrograde extrapolation,
是的,我们的专家用了趋势倒推法
a widely-accepted mathematical formula for determining blood alcohol.
用的是广泛接受的测定酒精含量的数学公式
A formula that requires screening for extraneous variables.
使用这个公式,需要将随机变量加以分析
And what variables were not screened?
有什么变量未被分析呢
My client's bulimia.
我的当事人患有的贪食症
Bulimia causes hypoglycemia,
贪食症会引起低血糖
which affects the way the body processes alcohol.
从而影响身体对酒精的分解
The plain fact is that the prosecution
事实上,控方无法辨别
can't tell whether my client was drunk
车祸发生时
at the time of the accident or merely starving.
我的委托人是醉酒状态,还是只是饥饿
Oh, Your Honor, come on!
法官阁下,拜托
Bulimia as an excuse for drunk driving?!
贪食症也可作为醉驾的借口吗
We demand that the blood alc...
我们要求,将血液酒...
Bulimia, huh?
贪食症呵?
I don't know what's going on right now,
我不知道现在这是怎回事
but whatever happens, don't say a word.
但不管怎样,你都要保持沉默
Sloan Burchfield,
思珑·布琪菲
you're under arrest for attempted murder.
你因涉嫌谋杀未遂被捕
A Class X felony with a minimum sentence of six years.
X级重罪,6年以上有期徒刑
Oh, my God. Oh, come on, Cary.
天啊,拜托,凯里
Don't you think that's overreaching just a little bit?
你不认为这有点过火吗
Ms. Yarissa Morgan is in the hospital
雅丽莎·摩根小姐正在医院接受治疗
with four broken ribs
4根肋骨骨折
after Ms. Burchfield attempted to murder her with her vehicle last night.
布琪菲小姐昨晚试图驾车撞死她
That's not overreach. That's attempted murder.
这绝不是过火,这是谋杀未遂
Six years.
6年
So, Eli's trying to cobble together some loans,
伊莱想尽快筹集一些贷款
and he wants to know how much we'll put up for the campaign.
他想知道,我们还能为竞选提供多少资金
I said, at this point, nothing.
我说,现在一分也没有
But if I took this job...
但我若接下这份工作
In a sec, okay, hon?
宝贝,稍等,好吗
Sorry. Hey, come on.
不好意思,咱们走
If I took this job--
如果我接下这份工作
Chairman of the Democratic Committee--
做民主党委员会主席
it pays $400,000 a year,
年收入就有40万
you wouldn't have to work.
你就不必工作了
I'd barely have to work.
我也几乎不用工作
It's basically a payoff to have me drop out.
这差不多是对我退出竞选的回报
But it's a lot of money.
但是回报真不少
What do you think?
你怎么觉得
What do you think?
你怎么觉得
I hate it.
我讨厌这个决定
Then don't drop out. Run.
那就别退出,继续竞选
If you have to xerox pamphlets at Kinko's, do it.
大不了去打印店印些竞选传单,印呗
I have to go to work.
我得干活去了
Thank you.
谢谢
What is this?
这是什么
Some Taiwanese channel.
一个台湾频道做的
They were showing it at Campus Faith.
他们在"校园信仰"栏目播出
It's about Sloan getting arrested for trying to kill Yarissa Morgan.
讲的是思珑因企图谋杀雅丽莎·摩根被捕
You should see the one they did of Tiger Woods.
你应该看看讲老虎伍兹的那期
Do they do it on every scandal?
他们会把所有丑闻都做成节目吗
No, just the big ones.
不会,只做轰动的
Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
I wonder if they'll show your mom.
我在想,他们会不会把你妈也放进去
My mom? Why?
我妈,为什么
You know, as her lawyer.
她是思珑的律师嘛
You'll be famous.
想不出名也难
Oh, right, yeah.
没错,是呀
You have to get your mom to introduce us.
你得让你妈帮我们引见一下
To Sloan? Why?
引见给思珑?为什么
She's so, like, Disney Channel.
她的节目都是迪斯尼频道那种类型
Not anymore. Didn't you see that stuff on TMZ?
不再是了,你没看TMZ名人八卦网站吗
The lap dance?
她跳了段大腿舞
Oh, my God, that's...
天啊,那是...
that's your mom's arm.
那是你妈的胳膊
You're famous.
你出名了
No. No, your mother's arm is famous.
不对,是你妈的胳膊出名了
Right.
没错
Who the hell are you?!
你算哪根葱
I'm his girlfriend, you stupid skank!
我是他正牌女友,你个贱货
Who the hell are you?
你算哪根葱
It was anonymously recorded at The Quarters,
这是一位匿名者在西伊利诺伊的
a club on West Illinois.
"营地"俱乐部拍下的
Police say the fight was with Yarissa Morgan,
警察说,和她打架的是雅丽莎·摩根
the daughter of...
她的父亲是...
Greg Morgan.
格雷格·摩根
Bulls point guard.
公牛队控球后卫
1999 to 2004.
1999年到2004年在公牛效力
Yarissa was intoxicated and
雅丽莎喝高了
decided to sleep it off in her parked BMW.
想在她宝马车里睡一会儿
Sloan, according to police, got into her black Escalade
据警察描述,思珑上了她的黑色凯雷德
and rammed it three times.
连续撞击宝马三次
After, Sloan drove off for five miles,
思珑驶离现场不过五英里
and then wrapped her Escalade around a fire hydrant.
她的凯雷德就撞上了一个消防栓
What does she say?
她怎么说的
Sloan? She just made bond.
思珑?她已经保释出来了
I'm questioning her this afternoon.
我今天下午去问询她
With a partner.
得找个合伙人压阵
This was a $30 million divorce
重点本来是起3000万的离婚案
with a DUI afterthought.
酒驾是其次
Now it's attempted murder.
但现在变成谋杀未遂了
Divorce is on hold.
离婚案暂时搁置了
I'll go.
我去
Don't you have all those important peer reviews to do?
你不是有很重要的同事互评要做吗
No, I'll do it.
还是我去吧
I love Sloan.
我喜欢思珑
Big fan, are you?
超级粉丝?
Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗
She's not just for kids anymore.
她转型了,不再只是面向小孩了
We should check if Yarissa
我们得查查,当时俱乐部里
had other enemies at the club.
是否有其他人和雅丽莎有仇
With no witnesses,
没有目击证人
we could argue someone else destroyed her car.
我们可以辩称其他人毁了她的车子
Also, it's only attempted murder
而且,谋杀未遂只建立在
if Sloan knew that Yarissa was sleeping in her car.
思珑知道雅丽莎在车里睡觉的前提下
Right. It's criminal damage to property
没错,如果她只是想把车撞毁
if she thought she was just destroying her car.
罪名就只能是故意毁坏财物
Good, I'll look for witnesses.
好的,我去找证人
Like a general waiting on an eight-year-old king.
感觉像大将军恭候小皇帝
I heard peer review was rough.
听说同事互评这事儿挺烦人的?
A bit.
有点儿
How important is it?
这很重要吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We're trying to figure that out.
我们在努力理清这玩意儿
You think it's stupid?
你觉得搞这个很傻吗
I think...
我觉得...
it encourages people to denigrate each other to save their jobs.
这会鼓励大家诋毁他人,以保住自己的饭碗
I read your reviews.
我看过你写的评价了
You didn't.
你没这么做
So, you guys are the lawyers?
你们就是她的律师吗
Yep. And you're the entourage.
是的,你是她的随从吧
I'm Corey.
我叫科里
So, if you know someone's lying,
如果你们知道某人撒谎
you can't put them on the stand, right?
就不能让他出庭作证了,对吗
You can't knowingly put someone on the stand to perjure themselves.
我们不能明知故犯地,让人出庭作伪证
Why?
问这个干嘛
So it's just best not to know?
这么说,最好不要让你们知道
There you are.
你来了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
My God, what a day.
今天真够一受
Mrs. Burchfield, this is one of our partners,
布琪菲太太,这是我们的一位合伙人
Will Gardner.
威尔·加德纳
Oh, hello.
你好
I'm so glad you're here.
你来了真是太好了
Milla was just telling us something.
米拉刚刚跟我讲了些事
I was...
我
I was at the club, too.
我当时也在俱乐部
I went there because Sloan called and sounded tipsy.
是思珑打电话叫我去的,她听起来有点醉
Paige asked me to drive Sloan home.
佩琪要我把思珑捎回家
Paige? Who's Paige?
佩琪是谁
Me. We're just informal here.
是我,我们称呼很随意的
Tell them what you heard.
给他们讲讲,你都听到了什么
This Yarissa girl,
叫雅丽莎的这个女孩
she said she was going to the bathroom to do coke, not her car.
她说要去洗手间吸点粉,没说要去车里
So, you don't remember anything
从你和雅丽莎在俱乐部打架
from when you fought with Yarissa at the club
到你在医院里醒来
till when you woke up in the hospital?
这期间的事情你都忘了?
Yeah. I sort of blacked out.
对,我失去意识了
And at what point did you see your sister at the club?
你何时在俱乐部见到你妹妹的
Milla?
米拉吗
Yeah, she said she was there.
是的,她说她当时在场
That Paige sent her to pick you up.
说是佩琪让她去接你的
Don't put her on the stand, okay?
别让她出庭作证,好吗
They would say anything to keep me out of jail.
他们为了让我不坐牢,什么都愿意说
We're opting for a bench trial.
我们选择的是无陪审员审判
A jury would be too quick to prejudge.
若有陪审团,他们很容易先入为主
Thank you, Ms. Burchfield.
谢谢,布琪菲小姐
Did you like my song?
你喜欢我的歌吗
Did I...
我...
The one you just played?
你刚刚唱的那首吗
Yeah, I did.
我喜欢
I'm trying to party less.
我已在尽力少参加派对
Good.
不错
It's just part of the whole climbing out of the Disney ghetto thing.
这些都只是为了让我,摆脱迪斯尼公主形象
My look's too... innocent.
我的长相,太天真了
Sloan?
思珑
Time to get into uniform.
该换演出服了
Hello, Mr. Gold.
你好啊,戈德先生
What are you doing here?
有何贵干
I'm humbling myself.
我诚恳地请求你的帮助
Really?
真的吗
That doesn't sound like you.
这可不像你的风格
Peter needs you.
彼得需要你的帮助
And he gets me every Tuesday for spiritual guidance.
他每周二都能得到我给他的精神指引
No.
不是这样
He needs your endorsement.
他需要你为他的竞选背书
He'll lose without you.
不然他就会输
Mr. Gold, you know I don't endorse. You know that.
戈德先生,你知道我从不为任何人背书
Eli.
伊莱
Pastor Easton.
伊斯顿牧师
Just Jeremiah these days.
我现在不是牧师啦
How are you doing? Good.
最近怎么样,挺好
Actually, not so good.
其实,不怎么好
I need you to talk to your son.
我需要你和你儿子谈谈
About an endorsement?
让他为彼得背书对吧
Yes.
没错
Having problems with Wendy Scott-Carr?
温迪·斯科特卡尔很棘手对吧
Haven't lost it.
还没输呢
It never goes away.
政治斗争从不停歇
Religion fades, not politics.
宗教已经停止了斗争,政治则不然
Well...
好吧
I can talk to him, but my son's his own man.
我可以帮你去说,但我儿子很有主见
Anything you can do.
请你尽量
For a friend, sure.
为了朋友,没问题
Really? And what are you hearing?
真的?你都听说了些什么
The usual garbage.
还是那些垃圾
Lockhart & Gardner is breaking up.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所要解体了什么的
I know it's nonsense, but it never hurts to call.
我知道这是胡扯,但还是想跟你说下
It is nonsense, Bethany.
的确是胡扯,贝瑟尼
I hear the same about a dozen firms a week.
这周有十多家律所都有这种传说呢
I think it's a bad idea, Derrick.
这可不是一个好主意,德里克
Not if we handle it right.
只要处理得当就行
Handle what right?
处理得当什么
Derrick's heard rumblings from Litigation
德里克听到了诉讼部的抱怨
about Family Law getting a pass on peer review.
抱怨家庭法部门不用参加同事互评
David Lee runs his department like a fiefdom,
大卫·李把他的部门,搞成独立王国了
and we indulge him.
可我们居然还纵容他
We indulge him because he's making money
我们纵容他,是因为在这个经济萧条期
in a down economy.
他的部门依然在盈利
We can't piss him off.
我们不能把他惹火
It's not about pissing him off.
这不是惹不惹他的问题
It's about being stronger as one unit.
而是我们只有团结才能更强大的问题
Moving together.
共进退
Diane?
戴安
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think his department should be under peer review.
我觉得他的部门应该参加同事互评
We're all in this together, right?
这是整个律所的事儿
Good. Thanks.
很好,谢谢
I'll get right on it.
我马上就去实施
Sheriff. Escort out those two gentlemen of the press.
警官,把这两位记者请出去
As promised, when you disrupt my court, you lose a seat.
我说过,扰乱本庭秩序者必逐
Think of it as our own little game of musical chairs.
就把这当成抢椅子游戏吧
Now, this is a trial,
这是一次庭审
gentlemen and ladies.
女士们先生们
It is not a show.
这不是一场演出
It is not being performed for your amusement.
这可不是为了好玩
Likewise, counselors, I have been informed
同样地,律师们,我知道
that both the defendant and prosecution witnesses
被告与控方的证人
have been live-tweeting this trial.
都一直在微博上直播此次庭审
You are all under an electronic gag order.
现在,禁止你们使用一切信息传播手段
No texting, no tweeting, no Facebook.
短信不行,微博不行,Facebook也不行
Is that understood?
都了解了吧
Yes, Your Honor.
明白,法官阁下
Good. Then let's go.
很好,那我们继续
And you remember clearly stating you were going to sleep in your car?
你清楚地记得,你当时说要去车里睡觉?
And the defendant heard you?
被告也听到你这么说了?
Yes, and she was all, "What do I care, bitch""
是的,她当时还说,"谁管你啊,贱货"
And I was like, "Look, do not start with me""
然后我说,"听着,别逼我"
Okay, I get the gist.
够了,我懂你意思了
And waking up after ten minutes in the back seat of your car,
你在你车后座歇了10分钟
what did you see?
醒来时你看到了什么
Her, driving her Caddy, slamming into me.
看到她开着她的凯迪拉克,向我撞来
And did you see where she went then?
你看到她后来去哪了吗
Hungry33?
你就是网名"饥渴33"那位?
Yeah.
是的
What's up? What's up?
你好,你好
I'm Reserve82.
我是"备用82"
Yeah, I saw you on four booth.
嗯,我在foursquare.com社交网站见过你
Yeah, I'm the mayor.
嗯,我有"市长"勋章
Okay.
好吧
So you must come here a lot.
你一定经常来这儿吧
Since it opened.
从开业起,一直来
Were you here when that accident happened?
那场事故发生的时候你也在场吧
Oh, my God, the Sloan thing?
天哪,你是说思珑的事儿?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的,当然在
This place has been mad jammed ever since.
自那以后,这里天天爆满
So you saw the fight?
那么你看到打架了?
I had a front row seat.
我可是坐在前排哦
Right over there.
就在那儿
And the other one, too.
另一场也看得清清楚楚
Other one? What other one?
另一场,什么意思
Well, between her and her boyfriend.
她和她男友之间的那场架
Sloan and her boyfriend?
思珑和她的男友?
No, no, no. Uh, Yarissa and her boyfriend.
不是,是雅丽莎和她男友
There was another fight?
那晚打了两场架?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Everyone.
所有人
Sheriff, another seat.
警官,把那人请出去
Continue, Counselor.
请继续,律师
So no one else could have rammed into your car that night?
当晚,没有其他人会开车撞你?
Because you only fought with Sloan?
因为你只和思珑发生了冲突?
That's right.
对的
So you didn't fight with your boyfriend that night?
你当晚没和你的男友打架?
That was a personal matter.
那是我个人私事
You mean, hitting your boyfriend was a personal matter?
你是说攻击你的男友是私事?
Objection. Relevance.
反对,与本案无关
Your Honor, we would argue
法官阁下,我们只是想表明
that a fight with Ms. Morgan is not an unusual occurrence,
摩根小姐参与打架不止一次
and there were others who had reason to hurt her.
还有别人有理由袭击她
Yes, but only one who was driving Sloan's car.
是的,但思珑的车,只会是思珑在开
And yet others who were driving black Escalades.
但开黑色凯雷德的,就大有人在了
That same night? Um, gentlemen.
就事发当晚? 先生们
If you haven't noticed,
如果你们没注意的话
this is a courtroom, and I am a judge.
提醒下你们是在法庭上,而我是法官
Now, I'm going to give you a little leeway, here, counselor,
现在,我允许辩方律师继续提问
but only because I'm curious.
但这只是出于我的好奇心而已
The police found traces
警方在你的车上
of paint from a black Escalade on your car.
发现了黑色凯雷德的掉漆痕迹
But isn't it possible
但有没有可能
that that could have come from accidents prior to that night?
那是那晚之前的事故留下的?
Nuh-uh.
"8"
I'm sorry.
对不起
Does "Nuh-uh" Mean "No"?
"8"代表"不"是吗
Then say "No."
那就请说"不"
No.
不是
It was a brand-new car.
我这车是刚买的
And I hadn't been in any previous accidents.
先前没有发生过车祸
This is a valet slip.
这是一张泊车登记卡
It's actually your valet slip from the night in question.
就是那晚你的泊车登记卡
You see these marks on the back?
你看到背面这些记号了吗
The valet makes them
工作人员做这些标记
so they don't get blamed for previous damage.
表示这是车子原有的损坏,跟他们无关
But those are scratches.
这只是些刮花
And dents. From previous accidents?
还有凹痕,是先前的车祸造成的?
From bumping things.
只是一些小碰撞
Not from previous accidents.
不是什么车祸
Well, according to this, you had dents on your front fender,
根据卡上记录,车的前挡泥板已经有了凹痕
both side doors,
侧门也有
and, most significantly, since this is where you accuse my client
更重要的是,后挡泥板也有凹痕
of damaging your car, on the rear fender.
但你指控是我当事人撞坏的这里
She did this to me.
就是她干的
No further questions.
没有问题了
You're the man.
你太厉害了
I am the man.
我的确厉害
Ms. Scott-Carr.
斯科特卡尔女士
We should probably talk.
我们应该谈谈
About what, ma'am?
谈什么,女士
Your ambitions.
你的抱负
I need you.
我需要你
To beat Childs, I need you as my campaign manager.
为了打败查尔兹,我需要你当我的竞选经理
Maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm working for a campaign.
也许你还没留意,我正在为一个候选人工作
Yes, and I probably should wait until it's officially over,
是,也许我该等他正式退出竞选再说
but I need somebody now.
但我现在正缺人手
I know the Democratic Committee has rejected Peter,
我知道民主党委员会已经拒绝了彼得
and I know that your reserves are almost exhausted.
我也知道你们的资金快用完了
You're asking me to abandon him?
你要我弃他而去?
I am.
是
Join me.
加入我的阵营
So, does she wear panties?
她穿内裤吗
Who?
谁
Does Sloan wear panties?
思珑穿内裤吗
Paris Hilton tweeted that
帕丽斯·希尔顿在微博上说
she didn't wear panties to court yesterday.
她昨天出庭时没穿内裤
Well, I don't know, but my guess is she did wear panties.
我不知道,但是我猜她穿了
And she said Sloan flashed the judge.
她还说,思珑对法官暴露自己的私处
I think you need to stop reading Paris Hilton's tweets.
我觉得你不该再看帕丽斯·希尔顿的微博了
Yeah, maybe you should move her computer into the living room.
也许你该把她的电脑也搬到客厅去
So, what's she like?
她人怎么样
She's fine; she's a client.
不错,就是一个委托人而已
Yeah, but... is she nice?
是,但是,她平易近人吗
I don't know. She asked whether you guys wanted autographs.
不知道,她问我你们要不要她的签名
You told her about us?
你跟她谈起我们了?
No, she just asked if I had kids
没有,她只是问我有没有小孩
and whether you'd like an autograph.
问你们想不想要她的签名
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I said I didn't think you would.
我说我觉得你们不需要
Alicia!
艾丽西娅
What?
什么
Mom. I want one.
妈,我想要一张
No, that's not what you said.
不,你刚才不是这么说的
You said "Alicia."
你说"艾丽西娅"
Yeah, but it was just for emphasis.
是,那只是为了加重语气
No, no. No emphasis.
不,不可以加重语气
I'm Mom.
叫我妈妈
So, could I meet her?
那么,我可以见见她吗
No. She's just a client.
不,她只是一个委托人
Since when did you become so interested in Sloan?
你什么时候开始对思珑这么感兴趣了
I don't know. She's famous.
不知道,她很有名
Okay, I have to get to work.
好了,我得上班了
I love you both.
我爱你们
Don't knock over any liquor stores today, okay?
乖乖的,别打劫任何酒品专卖店,OK?
I love you, too, Alicia.
我也爱你,艾丽西娅
It was a joke.
我开玩笑的
It was a joke.
开玩笑
Nice.
不错
Go ahead. That's your copy.
看看吧,这份是你的
I think you'll find it tough but honest.
评价严格而中肯
Hello, David.
你好,大卫
I am in the middle of a meeting.
我这儿正谈话呢
What's your square footage here?
你办公室有多少平方呎
II don't know.
我不知道
Can we talk about this after my meeting?
能不能等我谈完了再说这些
I'm just trying to see if it's big enough for my second secretary.
我只想看看,这里给我的二等秘书够不够用
Allison, can you put David on the schedule?
艾利森,给大卫安排谈话时间
It's okay, Allison.
用不着,艾利森
You see, it's this simple.
你听着,就这么简单
You peer review even one more of my people...
如果你再让我任何一个手下做同事互评
I'll take your job.
我会夺走你的位子
They're not your people.
他们不是你手下
We should talk.
我们得谈谈
We should.
是该谈谈了
Please call your next witness.
请传召你的下一位证人
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下
Corey Lutz.
科里·鲁兹
Just say it's your mom.
告诉他辩护律师是你妈妈
It's not going to matter.
那没用的
Of course it will matter. They'll let us in.
当然有用,他们会让我们进去
She's just a lawyer. Shh.
她只是个律师
And aren't you part of the Sloan entourage, Miss Lutz?
鲁兹小姐,你是思珑的一名随从吧
I don't like that word,
我不喜欢那个称呼
but, yes, I think of her as a friend.
但是,是的,我把她当朋友
And yet, you were faced with a moral dilemma here, weren't you?
可你现在陷入忠义难两全的境地了,是吧
There, that's her.
在那里,是她
Her hair's longer than I thought.
她的头发比我想象的要长
Yuh-huh.
是滴
And "Yuh-huh," That would be "Yes"?
"是滴"表示"是的"是吗
Yes. Who's that?
是,那人是谁
Corey Lutz. She used to be Sloan's backup singer.
科里·鲁兹,她以前一直是思珑的伴唱歌手
Sloan confessed to me that she did it.
思珑向我承认过是她干的
Where's your mom? I just see a guy.
你妈在哪儿,我只看到个男的
She wanted to kill Yarissa so she rammed her car.
她想杀了雅丽莎,所以去撞了她的车
I don't know. Maybe she's out today.
不知道,也许她今天不在
Maybe she's not a real lawyer.
可能她不是真正的律师
Maybe she just has a secret life.
可能她有个秘密身份
Oh, Grace, look. Good afternoon, Miss Lutz.
格蕾丝,看,下午好,鲁兹小姐
Hi.
你好
You know the penalty for perjury, Miss Lutz, don't you?
你知道作伪证的后果,对吧,鲁兹小姐
I do. That's why I'm telling the truth.
知道,所以我都照实说
Good.
很好
So let me just ask you one simple question.
那么我就问你一个简单的问题
How much do you weigh?
你多重
Objection. Relevance.
反对,与本案无关
Your Honor,
法官阁下
the credibility of the witness is the only question here.
疑问只在于证人的可信度
Okay, I'd like to hear the answer.
好吧,我倒想听听答案
What was the question? Your weight.
你刚问什么,你的体重
How much do you weigh?
你多重
I weigh 110 pounds.
我体重110磅
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because this copy of your driver's license says
因为你驾照的复印件上说
you weigh 122 pounds.
你体重122磅
I've purged since then.
从那时起我就开始清肠
I see.
明白了
Then let me ask you one more question.
那么我再问你另一个问题
How old are you?
你多大了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean what's your age?
我是问你的年龄
Twenty-two.
22岁
Your driver's license says you're 28.
你驾照上说你28岁了
I know. It's wrong.
我知道,上面写错了
Miss Lutz, you do know you're under oath.
鲁兹小姐,你宣过誓的你明白吧
I do. Yeah.
是的
And you still swear you're 22?
你还是坚持说你22岁吗
I do.
是
The DMV is all screwed up.
车管所全搞错了
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
Your mom's bitchin'.
你妈,老厉害了
Let me explain why I think you should endorse me, Pastor.
牧师,我来解释一下,你为何应为我背书
Your halfway house on 78th Street,
你在78街的"重返社会教习中心"
your food kitchen, they're struggling.
还有你的福利食堂,都处境艰难
If I get your endorsement, I'll make this my home.
如果得到你的背书,我会把这里当自己家
I'll be here in these pews listening to your concerns.
我会坐在这里的长凳上倾听你的关切
It's... it's real access.
这样,你的关切便有了最直接的反映渠道
Now I know you've been acting as a spiritual shepherd to Peter Florrick.
我知道你一直在做彼得的精神导师
And I respect that.
我很尊重这一点
And I would agree to wait
我愿意等到
until after Peter quits the race to announce any endorsement.
彼得退出竞选后,你再为我背书
Do you have any questions?
你有什么疑问吗
No.
没有
Thank you for coming by.
感谢你的到访
No, no, thank you.
不不,是我该感谢你
Um, I think both of our mothers worked with Dr. King.
我猜我们的母亲都与马丁·路德·金共事过
Pastor Isaiah? How are you?
以赛亚牧师,你好吗
I was...
我在...
Yes, we still want your endorsement.
是的,我们依然需要你的背书
Yes!
耶
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm the tough one.
我比较坚强
Milla's sensitive.
米拉多愁善感
We're doing well.
我们的进展不错
I know.
我知道
Thanks.
谢谢
Mom...
妈妈...
Grace, I...
格蕾丝,我...
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么
How did you get here?
你们怎么过来的
Oh, we took the bus.
我们坐公交来着
Shannon lives right by here.
香侬家就住这附近
Grace, you don't just come here.
格蕾丝,你不能就这么过来
But we finished school. We came right after.
但我们已经放学了,我们一下课就来了
Shannon really wanted to meet her.
香侬真的很想见见她
This isn't how we do things.
但你不该这么做
You ask me, and I would bring you.
你先向我要求,我会带你来的
So, Alicia, this is your kid?
艾丽西娅,这是你的孩子吗
Yes. Grace, this is Sloan.
对,格蕾丝,这是思珑
Your mom's a great lawyer.
你妈妈是个很棒的律师
Thanks.
谢谢
I really like your music.
我超喜欢你的歌
Oh, this is Shannon.
这是香侬
Hey. Hi.
你好,你好
Um, can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Me? Sure.
我?当然
Do you believe Jesus is Lord?
你相信上帝吗
Okay, thank you, Shannon.
好了,谢谢你,香侬
If you could just read these pamphlets.
希望你能读读这个小册子
You have such an impact on kids.
你在青少年中很有影响力的
Grace, take Shannon outside, and wait for me out there.
格蕾丝,把香侬带出去,然后在外面等我
I will be there to talk to you.
等我出去再找你们谈
Don't be mad.
别生气
I get that a lot.
我常常遇到这种事
No, she should have told me.
不,她应该先跟我打招呼的
How old?
她多大了
My daughter's 14.
我女儿今年14
She looks older.
看上去更成熟一些
So that's what, high school?
她在上高中吗
No, middle school.
不,还在初中
She seems... nice.
她看着...挺好的
She is.
嗯
Everyone front and center now.
所有人到前面来
What's going on?
怎么了
Your Honor, this was just brought to our attention.
法官阁下,我们只是刚刚得知此事
And of course, that makes it better.
好啊,这就更妙了
We would urge this court to revoke bail.
我方敦促本庭,撤销保释
Your Honor, that would be an overreaction.
法官阁下,这样就反应过度了
To a clear defiance of my orders? Really, Counselor?
对于如此藐视我命令的行为,这算反应过度?
And what would the proper penalty be for this--
那你觉得对此怎样的处罚才算合适呢
"Corey is such the bitch.
"科里真是小贱人"
"Went panty-less in court
"不穿内裤来上庭"
"just to rebel"
"就为显得自己很叛逆"
Your Honor, if I may...
法官阁下,我冒昧地说...
Mr. Gardner, when I order something, I want it followed.
加德纳先生,当我下了命令,就必须得到执行
I'm sorry, Your Honor.
抱歉,法官阁下
It was just for my fans. It won't happen again.
就是写给我粉丝的,以后不会再发生了
Well, you're damn right it won't
说得太对了
happen again because in lockup, they won't let you tweet.
因为监狱里不会让你发微博
No, please...
不,拜托...
Young lady, your whole life,
小姑娘,你之前的人生里
people have allowed you to make excuses. Well, that ends today.
人们总是听任你找借口,但今天不会了
Bail has been revoked.
撤销保释
Sheriffs.
警官
No, no...
不,不
Mom, Mom, tell them no!
妈妈,妈妈,让他们别这样
Mom!
妈妈
Just wanted to drop by quickly
我就是顺便过来
to respond to your kind job offer.
简单回应下你好心的工作邀请
Good. Come on in.
很好,请进
How about we make an announcement together Friday?
我们星期五发个联合声明怎么样
How about right now?
我看不如现在就发
What do you mean?
什么意思
My announcement: Kiss my ass.
声明内容是,"去他娘的吧"
That's it.
就这样
Stupid, stupid mistake, Peter.
愚蠢,愚蠢至极的错误,彼得
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
I have the Lord in Christ endorsement.
我得到了基督教会主教的背书
Why don't you ask Daley what that means
你何不问问戴利
to the African-American community.
这对非裔群体意味着什么
You're lying.
你在胡扯
Where are we in finding Yarissa's other enemies at the club?
雅丽莎在俱乐部的其他仇家,找得怎么样了
We need a suspect.
我们急需一个嫌疑人
Look, as far as I can tell,
听着,就我所知
there were three other Escalades at the club that night.
俱乐部当晚还停有另外3辆凯雷德
Two of them are undamaged and accounted for,
其中2辆没有受损,也没有疑点
but the third, for the moment, isn't.
但第3辆,目前还不能排除嫌疑
Interesting.
有点意思
It was driven by a Danush Nikad,
司机名叫达努什·尼卡德
a 23-year-old college dropout from Iranian money.
伊朗政府资助的一个23岁的大学辍学生
Please tell me he went back to Iran.
一定要告诉我他回伊朗了
He went back to Iran.
他回伊朗了
You want to see a picture?
你想看照片吗
Will I like it?
我看了会高兴吗
How's that for a suspect?
这模样当嫌犯不错吧?
Okay, if I pursue this,
好,如果我用了这个
no one's going to uncover his Escalade?
不会半路杀出什么人,说找到了这辆凯雷德
Point out it was never in an accident?
还证明它从没发生过事故吧?
I can't promise anything,
我保证不了
but I can't locate it.
反正我找不到
Okay. We have to get this into evidence.
好了,我们要把这个列为证据
What's up?
怎么了
They've been talking a lot.
他们谈了很久了
So?
那又怎样
Something's brewing.
他们在酝酿什么
You're being paranoid.
你太多虑了
Can you tell them I'm not like that?
你能告诉他们,我不是这样的人吗
Tell the judge it's just an act.
跟法官说那只是作秀
I'm not a bad girl.
我不是什么问题少女
I will.
我会的
Is my mom here?
我妈妈来了吗
I don't know. I'll go look.
我不知道,我去帮你看看
I'm afraid.
我好害怕
I know, honey.
我明白,亲爱的
I know.
我明白
Are you going in?
你要进去吗
Not yet.
暂时不用
He drove a black Escalade, too.
他也开了一辆黑色凯雷德
We think he went back to Iran.
我们认为他回伊朗了
We can't locate the car.
我们找不到那辆车
We feel like if we could just
我们觉得如果我们能证明
place him at the club fighting with Yarissa,
他在俱乐部和雅丽莎打过架
that would turn things around.
我们就能扭转乾坤
We know Milla was at the club.
我们知道那晚米拉也在俱乐部
We thought she might have seen him.
我们觉得也许她见过这人呢
Milla, you said something about another fight, didn't you?
米拉,你说过那儿还有别人打架,是吗
Did he look like this guy?
你看看是这个人吗
Yeah.
是的
Sorry about today.
今天很抱歉
I didn't know she'd do that.
我也不知道她会那样做
That's okay.
没事
How are you?
你怎么样
Me? I'm good.
我?挺好的
You'd tell me
如果我工作时间太长,忽视了你们
if I was working too much, right?
你会告诉我的,对吗
I'm going to be a lawyer.
我今后也要做律师
Really?
真的呀
You were great today in court.
你今天在法庭上表现得太棒了
I didn't feel so great.
我倒没觉得有多棒
No, you were great.
不,你真的很棒
Sometimes I don't like everything I have to do.
我有时很讨厌我做的违心事
What do you have to do?
哪些违心事
I don't know, like...
我不知道,就像...
pretend something is true that isn't.
把假的说成真的
Yeah, sounds kind of like school.
听起来跟学校挺像的
Well, that is very comforting.
这话真安慰人
Like, I'm gonna have to go to a good law school, right?
我必须去念一所名牌法学院,对吗
Like NYU or Georgetown or something?
就像纽约大学或者乔治城大学之类的
To be a lawyer? Yeah.
如果想成为律师的话?没错
And what else?
还有别的吗
Like, what should I study now?
比如,我现在需要开始学点什么
I'll see what books I can find you.
我试着给你找点书看吧
And then what did you see, Milla?
后来你看到了什么,米拉
Well,
嗯
I saw Yarissa Morgan go out to her car and get in it.
我看到雅丽莎出来,上了自己的车
And that's when you saw the man?
就在此时,你看到了那名男子?
The one you've identified as Danush Nikad?
你认为是达努什·尼卡德的那个人?
Yeah, the bearded guy.
是的,那个大胡子
The one I saw fighting Yarissa.
我看到他和雅丽莎打架
And he went out into the parking lot, too.
他也进了停车场
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
Well, I was starting to go find Sloan
我开始找思珑
to take her home,
好带她回家
when I heard a crash,
突然听到一声巨响
so I ran to the parking lot,
我赶紧跑到停车场
and I saw this black car racing off.
结果看到那辆黑色的车开走了
There were, like, these sparks when it hit a wall.
那车撞到墙的时候,火花四溅
And why didn't you come forward with this earlier?
你为什么不早点把这些说出来
Well, I wanted to, but my sister worries about me being in the spotlight.
我想说,但我姐姐不愿意让我抛头露面
Thank you.
谢谢
In the Rolling Stone interview of your sister,
你姐姐接受《滚石》采访时
she states:
她是这么说的
"Yeah, in high school,
"是啊,在高中时"
Milla and I were always covering for each other."
"米拉和我经常给对方打掩护"
So, Milla, tell me, is that what's going on here?
那么,米拉,你现在是在给她打掩护吗
You're covering for Sloan?
你在帮思珑掩盖真相吗
No.
没有
Right, because there's a crazed Iranian driver out there.
是啊,因为当时有个发疯的伊朗司机呵
Objection, Your Honor.
反对,法官阁下
Milla did it.
是米拉干的
She wasn't lying about being at the club.
她确实去了俱乐部,这点她没撒谎
Sloan was too drunk to drive, so Milla drove.
思珑醉得开不了车,所以是米拉开的
She was the one who rammed into Yarissa's car.
是她撞了雅丽莎的车
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because the police never said anything
因为警方从没提到过
about the Escalade sparking
凯迪拉克擦到墙时
as it scraped the wall on the way out.
火花四溅
She knew because she was driving the car.
她知道,因为就是她开的车
Sloan's injuries from that night--
思珑那天晚上受的伤
bruises here and here--
这里,还有这里的擦伤
consistent with being in the passenger seat,
这与坐在副驾的受伤特点吻合
not the driver's seat.
而不是驾驶位
I also tracked Milla's cell phone records.
我还追查了米拉的手机通话记录
She made two calls at the time of Sloan's crash.
思珑撞车时,她打了两个电话
To her mother.
是打给她妈妈的
She crashed the car, phoned her mother,
她撞了车,给妈妈打电话
and her mother told her to get out of there.
她妈妈让她离开
No.
答案是"不"
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You know the person I mistrust the most?
你知道我最不信任什么人吗
The one I steal away from someone else.
我从别人那里挖来的人
If I betray Peter, you'll never trust me.
如果我背叛了彼得,你绝不会信任我
I'll never trust me.
连我自己都不会信任自己了
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾是这样的答案
I can offer you a few names.
我可以给你介绍几个人
Eli!
伊莱
Who did you get?
你搞定了什么人
Pastor Isaiah.
以赛亚牧师
He endorsed yesterday.
他昨天为彼得背书了
I don't believe you.
我不信
Believe.
信吧
You blacked out.
你昏过去了
You weren't even driving the car-Milla was.
你根本没开车,是米拉开的
She rammed into Yarissa, angry with her for fighting with you.
是她撞了雅丽莎,为了给你出气
Milla then crashed into a light pole.
米拉后来撞上了一个灯柱
She then phoned your mother.
然后给你妈打了电话
They decided that she should get out of there;
她们决定,她必须离开现场
let you take the blame for the false DUI.
让你承担莫须有的酒驾罪名
So they left me.
她们就这样扔下我
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
How long would she get?
她会被判多久?
Milla?
米拉?
Well, unfortunately, she already testified
糟糕的是,她已经作证说
that she saw Yarissa in her BMW.
看见雅丽莎上了自己的宝马车
Two years.
两年
Maybe less.
也许不到两年
We'll call the state's attorney, tell him what we know.
我们会联系州检察官,告诉他这些事
No.
不
I want to think about it.
我要再想想
Sloan, as your lawyer...
思珑,作为你的律师
I want to think about it.
我要再想想
She couldn't survive in here.
她在这儿活不下去
She'll come around.
她会回心转意的
To what? What's the right thing?
转的什么意?怎么做才对?
She didn't do it.
不是她干的
You would let your sister go to jail?
你会让自己的妹妹去坐牢吗
If she was guilty.
如果她有罪那就该去
Wouldn't you?
难道你不会?
You ever thought about buying Diane out?
你有没有想过买断戴安的股份,让她出局?
Why would I?
为什么
Because she has an aging client list.
因为她的客户正在逐渐老化
It's just as healthy as mine.
她的客户质量跟我一样好
Yours is diversified.
你的客户比较多元化
Is this about David Lee? Just ignore him.
是不是因为大卫·李?别理他不就得了
I'm heading to Washington for a few weeks,
接下来几周我要去华盛顿
get a few ducks in a row, and then...
把一切都准备好,然后...
I'm coming back... with something big.
我会带回一个"大家伙"
Something that will change this firm.
足以改变这家律所的命运
And I want you on board.
希望你能和我在一条船上
What is it?
什么船
A spaceship?
宇宙飞船?
My goal is a legal behemoth.
我要搞的是法律界巨擘
A Chicago/D.C. Alliance that will overshadow all others.
组成令所有对手失色的,芝加哥华盛顿的联盟
And I want your help.
我需要你的帮助
Think about it.
考虑一下
Perfection.
完美
Son.
儿子
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
What's up?
怎么回事
Well, the church board is... unhappy with your endorsement, son.
教堂的理事会,不满意你为彼得背书
Really?
真的吗
Was this before or after you talked to them?
恐怕是因为你跟他们谈了吧?
They don't understand
他们不理解
why you prefer Florrick over Wendy Scott-Carr.
你为什么喜欢福瑞克胜于温迪·斯科特卡尔
She put politics before religion. He didn't.
她把政治置于信仰之上,彼得可不这样
They think you're putting
他们认为你
your own personal feelings before the church.
把个人喜好置于教堂利益之上
And what do "They" Want?
那他们想要怎样?
They want...
他们想要
me, son.
我取代你,儿子
Make it quick, ladies.
快点,女士们
You didn't need to do this.
你不必这么做的
I know.
我知道
I wasn't going to tell. I know.
我不会告发你的,我知道
Take care of mom.
好好照顾妈妈
It won't be that long.
不会太久的
Miss? You have to go.
小姐,你得走了
Visit me, okay?
常来看我,好吗
Sloan.
思珑