Come on, have a seat.
来吧,请坐。
Have a seat in the big girl chair. You're a big girl now.
就坐这大女孩椅子上吧。你现在是大女孩了。
Aunt Charity, thank you so much for seeing us. I know your time is very valuable.
查莉蒂姑姑,谢谢你抽空见我们。我知道你的时间超级宝贵。
I have all the time in the world for you. You're family.
我的所有时间都愿意保留给你。你是家人嘛。
Stephanie, I'm not doing anything important. Bring me those documents to sign.
斯蒂芬妮,我现在什么要紧事要干。把文件拿进来给我签名吧。
I haven't seen this one since I was 25 and my parents cut me off.
我25岁以后就没见过她了,当年我被我父母切断金援。
You sleep with one Pakistani lesbian. You're out of the family.
因为我跟个巴基斯坦籍拉拉"睡"。结果就被踢出家族了。
Here, you with the big lips, try these. Tell me which ones you hate.
给,大唇妞,试试这些。告诉我你最讨厌哪一个。
Aunt Charity started her makeup empire at 26 when she invented bubblegum-flavored lip gloss.
查莉蒂姑姑在她26岁的时候创了业,当时她发明了泡泡糖口味的唇蜜。
Oh my God, that was you? I loved that.
天啊,那是你发明的啊?我爱死那个了。
I was wearing that during my first kiss. And thank you, because I got an "A" in that class.
我初吻时,就擦了那个。谢谢你,那个吻让我们老师给我个"A"。
Every girl who loves lipstick loves me, except for this one, who hates me
每个爱唇膏的女孩都爱我,除了这丫头之外,她恨死我了,
because I was so mean and I broke her night-night cocoa cup.
因为我欺负她,还打破了她的晚安可可杯。
Aunt Charity, I never said you were mean.
查莉蒂姑姑,我从没说你欺负我啊。
I was ten, and I just got a little confused about what happened to my seagull cup.
我当时才10岁,而且我也只是对我海鸥杯的下落有点疑惑嘛。
But I'm an adult now. When I go night-night, I barely even think about that cocoa cup.
但我现在长大了。我去睡觉的时候,不会再想那个可可杯了。
Caroline, I was 23. I don't remember anything about a cup.
卡洛琳,我当时才23岁。我根本不记得什么杯子。
All I remember about that weekend was that Versace was murdered and my dress would obviously be late.
我只记得那个周末著名设计师范思哲被人谋杀了,我的裙子送到我手肯定已经过时了。