手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第三季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:猫咪金科希

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Is there any way this cat isn't kitty?

这只猫是你的小喵喵吗?
Nope, that's her. Same green eyes, same notch in the ear.
就是她。一样的绿眼睛,一样的耳朵轮廓。
Hello. Hello. Oh, God. Oh, God.
哈喽。哈喽。天啊。天啊。
Hey, girls. What's shaking? Not me, 'cause I'm all held in.
姑娘们,干嘛在垂头丧气?我就不会,紧身衣把我包得紧实挺拔。
Sorry, Sophie, the cupcake window isn't open during the day.
抱歉,苏菲,小蛋糕窗口白天不营业。
I don't need your life story. I just need a damn cupcake.
又不是要你说整段人生经历。老娘就买个小蛋糕而已。
Sophie, do you remember that cat that was crying outside our building?
苏菲,你还记得那只在我们楼外大声哀嚎的喵星人吗?
Yeah, you put it down?
记得,你把它灭了吗?
We thought it was a stray, so we tried to find a home for it, but couldn't.
我们以为她是一只流浪猫,所以我们试图找人收养她,但找不到。
So you put it down.
所以你把它灭了。
No. We left it in a really nice neighborhood.
没有啦。我们把它扔在一个超级好的住宅区。
Oh, so a rich person put it down?
所以某个有钱人灭了它吗?
It turns out it wasn't a stray at all. We just met its owner.
后来我们发现它根本不是流浪猫。我们刚见到了它的主人。
This is the cat, Sophie. Her name's Jinxy.
这就是那只猫,苏菲。她叫金科希。

打工姐妹花第三季

Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute.

等一下。等一下。
You remember how I told you that if you die outside in Poland, you come back as a cat?
你们还记得上次我跟你们说,如果你在波兰横死野外,你会转生为猫?
Yeah, that's kind of hard to forget.
记得,这种话很难让人忘记。
That's not Jinxy. That's my friend Nancy.
那不是金科希。那是我的朋友南希。
Look at her. Same green eyes, same notch in the ear, same whiskers.
你们看。一样的绿眼睛,一样的耳朵轮廓,还有一样的胡须。
I don't think that this is Nancy.
我觉得它不是南希。
Oh, yes. She and I got in a big fight and how she's come back to haunt me.
就是她。我跟她大吵了一架,现在她阴魂不散,回来缠着我了。
She died waiting for an apology from me, and now she's back.
她到死都在等我跟她道歉,而现在她转生回来了。
Guess what. She's not gonna get it.
不过,我死也不会跟她道歉的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
collar ['kɔlə]

想一想再看

n. 衣领,项圈,[机]轴环
vt. 抓住,为

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。