She was incredibly empathetic,and she was interested in every person individually.
她很容易感同身受 对每个人都感兴趣
She never cared about money or business at all.
他从不关心钱和生意
I mean he would go around saying, "I'm going to be the richest man in the world."
我是指他会说 我要成为世界上最富有的人
And I think, well, it's like somebody says,"I play music, and I'm gonna be Mozart."
我觉得就像有人说 我喜欢音乐 我要成为莫扎特
I don't know. How does anyone know.
我不知道 人们怎么知道
How does anyone know? You know?
你知道吗
So that was okay. I don't really care about that.
所以那没问题 我不在乎
I would say that Susie led Warren toward changing his political views.
我会说是苏西让沃伦改变了他的政治观点
He grew up as a young Republican,
他作为一名年轻的共和党人长大
his father was a Republican congressman,but Susie saw things in different ways.
他的父亲是一名共和党议员 但苏西有不同的看法
She was the catalyst.
他是催化剂
Freedom, freedom, freedom!Louder, louder, louder, louder,louder!Freedom, freedom.What do we want now?
自由 自由 自由 大声一点 大声一点 自由 自由 我们现在需要什么
When the children were growing up,I was very involved in civil rights.
当我们的孩子长大时 我就参与到人权中
I was immersed in it, and I think that's what made Warren a Democrat.
我对这很沉迷 我觉得那使沃伦成为了一名民主党人
He would go with me to hear speakers.
他会和我去听演讲