Woman: Good morning - IT here.
早上好,这里是技术部。
Man: Hi, Joanne, it's Dave Proctor here from Personnel.
你好,乔安,我是人事部的戴夫·普罗克特。
Woman: Hello Dave.
你好,戴夫。
Man: Joanne, I've got someone here with me who's just had an interview with us.
乔安,我们这里刚刚面试完一个人。
We're pretty impressed with him and I think he might be the sort of person you're looking for for the programming post.
我们对他印象不错,我觉得他可能是你们正在寻找那种的编程人员。
Woman: OK. There's nobody around to talk to him at the moment.
好的。现在没有人能和他谈谈。
I'll leave a message for Tom, asking him to come over and see you as soon as he gets back.
我会给汤姆留言,让他一回来就过去找你。
Man: Sure. Could you ask him to bring an application form for your department when he comes?
好的。你可以让他来时带一份你们部门的申请表吗?
This candidate hasn't applied directly to you and I think perhaps he should.
这个求职者没有直接向你们提交申请,我觉得他可能应该这样做。
You'd get a lot more information on his relevant experience.
你会了解他的更多相关经验。
Woman: OK. Is he employed at the moment ...
好的。他现在是任职状态吗……
I mean does he need to get away now or can he wait? It might be half an hour or so ...
我的意思是,他需要现在离开还是可以等一会儿?可能需要半小时左右……
Man: Well, he says he can stay for another two hours so there's plenty of time.
他说他可以再等2小时,所以时间充裕。
But he can't wait any longer, as he's got a train to catch.
但他不能等得再久了,因为他要赶火车。
Woman: I understand. We won't keep him waiting that long.
我明白了。我们不会让他等那么久的。
Now, if you could just give me his name ...
现在,你能否告诉我的他的名字……