Good afternoon, everyone,and happy Memorial Day.
大家下午好 又到了阵亡将士纪念日
I wanted the theme of today's party to signify a fresh start for all of us.
我希望今天派对的主题能够给我们所有人带来一个新的开始
As difficult as the last few years have been,they have been devastating on our charities.
过去的几年来 我们经历了重重困难 我们的慈善机构一度受到毁灭性的打击
But now, as things are beginning to turn around,I'm looking forward to giving back,and I know that all of you are, too.
不过 既然现在情势开始好转 我期待着回报社会 我知道你们也是如此
So to start things off right,I'd like to announce the winner of the art auction,My dear friend...Lydia Davis...
为了有个好的开端 我要宣布 艺术品拍卖的赢家是 我亲爱的朋友 莉迪亚·戴维斯
who won't be going home with the Manet this evening,but with the treasured Van Gogh that hangs in my living room.
但她今晚带走的不是莫奈的作品 而是挂在我客厅的那幅 珍贵的梵高画
But I thought the Van Gogh was a gift from Lydia and Michael.
那幅梵高不是莉迪亚和迈克尔送给她的礼物吗
Have Ms. Davis escorted off the boat.
将戴维斯太太送到船边
And in related news,Lydia has asked me to announce that the beach house she shared with her husband is officially on the market.
还有一件事 莉迪亚让我帮她宣布 她和她丈夫的那栋海滨别墅 已经正式向外出售
Ms. Davis...
戴维斯夫人
I'm afraid this will be her final weekend in the Hamptons.
非常遗憾 这将是她在汉普顿的最后一个周末
So call your realtors, ladies and gentlemen,because this one's going to go fast.
女士们先生们 快联系你们的房产经纪人吧 这栋房子可是很抢手的
And, Lydia...wherever you end up,I hope that the Van Gogh is a constant reminder of the friendship we shared.
还有 莉迪亚 不管你在哪 我希望那幅梵高能永远让你想起我们曾经的友谊
Get your hands off my daughter!
放开我的女儿
I want that kid outta here. Now!Give her to social services! Daddy!
马上带孩子出去 马上 把她带去福利院
Amanda!Where are you taking her?!
阿曼达 你们要带她去哪里
No! Daddy!Amanda! No!
不要 爸爸 阿曼达
She's really something, isn't she?My mother.
她很了不起 对吧 我母亲
She sure is.
当然了
To chance meetings.
同时 为美丽的偶遇干杯
To an unforgettable summer.
为难忘的夏天