Perhaps a similar fate awaits you.
说不定这也是你未来的命运
Did you... ...meet her?
你有没有 见过她
No, and if you think I'm going to fall prey
没有 要是你以为我会屈从于
to your emotional extortion, you are sorely mistaken.
这种情感勒索 那就大错特错了
Tell me everything you know about my mother,
告诉我有关于我母亲的一切
and I will give you this journal.
我就把这本日记给你
All I can tell you
我只能告诉你
is that your mother
你的母亲
was the source of all of David's pain.
才是造成大卫所有苦难的根源
Now...
现在
if you don't care to share his writings,
要是你现在不愿分享他写的东西
that's your prerogative.
那是你的权利
But you're family now.
不过你现在是我的家人
and it's my hope
而我希望
That one day you will share them,
有一天你和我分享这日记
if not out of respect for me, out of love for your father.
如非出于对我尊重 也会是出于父亲对你的爱
Mom.
妈
Amanda. What's going on?
阿曼达 怎么了
We were just discussing Amanda's baby shower.
我们正在讨论阿曼达的宝宝洗礼的事情
What baby shower?
什么宝宝洗礼
Well, the one that we're throwing for her tomorrow.
就是我们明天要为她办的那一场
It's impromptu, I know,
我知道是有些突然
But I thought it would be a fun way
但我觉得这样庆祝你就要
for you to celebrate being an aunt.
当上阿姨 倒是很有意思
Say yes.And I would love to welcome...
答应她 而且我也很欢迎...
We need another pass at her.
我们要进一步取得她的信任
Amanda into my public circle.
阿曼达进入我的社交圈子
Yes.
好的
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
我觉得自己是世界上最幸运的女孩