1.Cal and I have been talking. And we decided we need to reevaluate your role in the company.
【句子翻译】卡尔跟我谈过了,我们觉得有必要重新评估你在公司的角色。
【句子解析】decide to do sth.“决定做某事”;
He decided to get married.
他决定结婚。
2.As long as I get the money, I really don't care. What are you doing here?
【句子翻译】一旦我拿到钱,我才不管呢!你在这里干吗?
【句子解析】as long as“一旦”;
As long as you drive carefully, you will be very safe.
如果你开车小心,你就会很安全。
I'm not particular how you do it as long as it gets done.
只要把它完成了,你怎么做我并不计较。
3.The only thing I care about is the time we have left.
【句子翻译】我只在乎我们还能在一起的时间。
【句子解析】care about“在乎”;
Don't you care about this country's future?
难道你不为国家前途担忧吗?
The children behave badly, but the guilt lies with the parents, who don't care about their behaviour.
孩子们行为不端,但是这应归罪于他们的父母,他们不关心子女的行为。
4.You're just walking away? I'm never gonna see you again?
【句子翻译】你就这么一走了之,我们不能再见了?
【句子解析】walk away“走开”;
Shrugging my shoulders, I began to walk away then, a moment later, he run after me and thrust the pen into my hands.
我耸耸肩开始走开。刚走开不一会儿,他又追上了我,把那支笔塞到我手里。
Stay here! Don't walk away!
呆在这儿!别走开!