I respect your usage of the word this one instance.
这次我破例尊重你的用词
Oh, I’m flattered. Thank you for approving.
我受宠若惊 谢谢你的同意
You’re very welcome.
不客气
Right. Well. Should we hit the sack?
好吧 我们是不是该就寝了?
Sorry. I guess I...
抱歉 我可能...
Well, as much as I’d love to sit here
好吧 尽管我很想坐在这里
and drink the whole bottle of Caparzo...
喝完整瓶酒...
No, go to bed. You should. Good night, Charlie.
好了 上床吧 晚安 查理
Right.
好的
Well, good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Forgive me. Where are my manners?
原谅我吧 我的礼貌哪里去了?
You know, I’ve been wondering that since I met you.
要知道 自从我见了你之后 我一直在想
Yes, well, I don’t know what it is,
是的 我也不知道怎么回事
but you seem to bring out the very worst in me.
你似乎把我最阴暗的一面激出来了
Somehow it’s my fault. All of this is your fault.
所以是我的错喽 这一切都是你的错
You wrote that blasted letter.
是你写的那封混蛋信
Nonetheless, may I walk you to your room?
不过 要我陪你回房间吗?
You know, I’m not the buttoned-up,
要知道 我不是那种你认为的
buttock-clenching killjoy you try to make me out as.
守口如瓶的 蛋疼菊紧的扫兴鬼
Right. And I made you argue that true love is bollocks.
是的 是我逼你说真爱是胡说
Guilty.
有罪
It’s just that I’m genuinely worried for her.
只是我真的为她担心
I know she may seem carefree,
她看起来可能无忧无虑
but her life hasn’t been all that simple. 但她的一生远不是这么平顺
Is it that unreasonable for me to worry? 我的担心是无谓的吗?
No, but I have a really good feeling about this. You’ll see. 不 但我预感不错 到时就知道了
Let’s hope you’re right. 希望你是对的
Signora Claire. 克莱尔夫人
Signor Bartolini. 巴托里尼先生
Do you remember me? I’m Claire Smith. 还记得我吗 我是克莱尔·史密斯
Your beautiful face, it’s so familiar... 你美丽的脸庞 这么熟悉