Does it ever occur to women that maybe a guy might like to have a plan...
女人有没有想过 男人会紧张…
because he's nervous?
所以要事先规划?
He's not sure that he could just walk up to you and you'd respond if he said:
他不确定直接表明心意会怎样…
"I like you."
“我喜欢你”
That sounds good to me. - True, you can't tell them you like them.
我觉得很棒 不能跟女人说你喜欢她们
I tried that. It didn't go well. - I've crashed and burned on that.
我试过,结果不怎样 我还因此受伤惨重
That is what you did, and I did like you!
你就这么做,而我也喜欢上你!
I just didn't know I was being worked over by some professional.
我没想到自己是被专家唬弄了
He doesn't have a badge.
他没别名牌
The only time he was sincere or spontaneous...
他唯一真诚、自在的时刻…
was when everything was going wrong or when you were stoned out of your head.
就是约会不顺或服药过量的时候
I'm sorry to interrupt. Do I know you? - No, I don't think so.
抱歉打扰,我认识你吗? 我想你不认识
You wanna see me be spontaneous? - Sure, you want a Benadryl?
你想看什么是自在吗? 当然,要喝过敏糖浆吗?
This is really kind of distracting. And I haven't gotten laid in a year!
这真令人抓狂 我已经一年没性生活了
We're sorry. Why don't you guys get back to your date?
对不起,你们回去约会吧
Or go somewhere.
不然就去别的地方