You think I'm neurotic? No, no, no. Come on, I'm kidding.
你认为我神经质吗 不,不,不。好了,我是逗你玩
Where did I do that? I didn't do that.
我什么时候那样了 我没有那样
Oh, maybe it's just me, you know.
哦,也许只是我,你知道
Reading something, knowing the character is based on you
看了些东西,知道其中 的人物以你为基础
it's both flattering and disturbing at the same time.
既感到荣幸同时又有些不安
How is it disturbing?
怎么会不安呢
I don't know. Just being part of someone else's memory.
我不知道。只是因为成了 某人记忆中的一部分吧
Seeing myself through your eyes.
透过你的眼看到了我自己
How long did it take you to write it?
那本书花了你多长时间
Three or four years, on and off.
三四年吧,写写停停的
Wow, that's a really long time to be writing about one night.
哇,花了那么长时间写一晚上的事
Yeah, I know. Tell me about it.
是的,我知道。和我 谈谈那晚上的事吧
I always assumed you had forgotten me.
我一直以为你已经把我忘了呢
No, I had a pretty clear picture of you in my mind.
不,你在我脑海里的印象很清晰
I have to tell you something. I just. What?
有些事我一定要告诉你。我只是 什么
I've wanted to talk to you for so long that now It's just surreal, you know?
长期以来我一直想和你谈谈 有点儿超现实,不是吗
I feel like everything should be
我现在感觉任何事都应改
How long do we have? Twenty minutes and 30 seconds?
我们还有多长时间 20分钟30秒吗
We got more than that. I wanna know about you.
不只那个 我想更多的了解你
Tell me, what are you doing? What are you up to?
告诉我,你在忙什么 近来怎么样了呢
Where to start? I work for Green Cross. It's an environmental organization.
从哪儿说起呢?我为绿十字工作 那是个环保组织