手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第二季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第15集 埃琳娜决定牺牲自己

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The vampire diaries..."

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
How do we look exactly alike?
我们怎么会长得一模一样
Because you're a Petrova doppelganger.
因为你是佩特洛娃的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.
是解开诅咒的关键
The sun and the moon curse?
日月诅咒吗
Klaus is the real deal.
克劳斯才是背后大佬
From the first generation of vampires.
第一代吸血鬼之一
The oldest vampire in the history of time
史上最古老的吸血鬼
is coming after me?
要来抓我吗
Elijah. One of the originals.
以利亚,吸血鬼祖先之一
He's a legend.
他是个传奇
I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
我打算和你做个交易
What kind of a deal?
什么样的交易
You and I shall drop out
我们一起引克劳斯出洞
and I shall make certain your friends remain unharmed.
我会确保你的朋友们毫发无损
And then what?
然后呢
Then I kill him.
然后我会杀了克劳斯
Take me far, far away.
带我走,有多远走多远
Where would you like to go?
你想去哪
These must be the other Jonathon Gilbert journals.
这些一定是另一位乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记
I come bearing gifts. This is how you kill an original.
我带了点礼物,可以帮你杀死吸血鬼祖先
That ring Isobel gave you.
伊泽贝尔给你的戒指
That's mine. I'm gonna want that back.
那是我的,我会把它拿回来的
Did he ever tell you what happened to his wife?
他告诉过你她妻子到底怎么了吗
What are you saying?
你在扯什么鬼话
Why don't you ask Rick?
为什么不去问问里奇
How will you kill Klaus?
你们怎么才能杀死了克劳斯
After the sacrifice.
在祭祀之后
After the sacrifice?
在祭祀之后吗
Elena has to die.
埃琳娜会死
You knew that you weren't going to survive this?
你知道你会牺牲
If it comes down to the people that I love
如果要选择是我爱的人死
getting killed and me, I know what my choice is going to be.
还是我死,我很清楚该怎么选
You're being a martyr.
你这么做是牺牲自己
That's not heroic. It's tragic.
这不叫英勇献身,这叫悲剧
With the dying embers of the fire
随着菲尔教堂被化为灰烬
at Fell's church, the scourge of the vampires had passed.
吸血鬼所带来的灾难结束了
And though war raged all around us,
虽然战争四起
our town was safe from the demons of the night...
但我们的小镇从此获得了安宁
or so we thought.
或者只是我们一厢情愿
For the monsters we drove to their fiery deaths
因为被我们烧死的怪物
had beget new monsters.
曾创造出新的怪物
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Stay here. No, Thomas.
待在这,不,托马斯
It's all right, dear, the vampires are all dead.
没事的,亲爱的,吸血鬼都已经死了
Yes, Honoria,
没错,霍诺丽亚
they burned in the church. We're safe now.
他们已经在教堂里化为灰烬,我们很安全
Please, Jonathon. I'm worried.
拜托了,乔纳森,我还是很担心
Very well. I shall go, too.
好吧,我也一起去看看
I can prove there are no vampires.
我可以证明没有吸血鬼了
See.
看到没
Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
No, stay inside! Get back in the house!
别过来,在里边待着,回到屋子里
No!
I knew I was about to die.
我知道自己必死无疑
You can not run from a vampire.
你不可能从吸血鬼的魔爪中逃脱
I saw the vampire who killed me.
我看到了杀死我的吸血鬼
I recognized him.
我认识他
Stefan Salvatore.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, I showered. I shaved.
我已经梳洗干净
Had breakfast. Very relaxed.
吃了早餐,安然自在
That makes one of us.
我也是
I did hear one piece of good news though.
我得到一条好消息
Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night.
泰勒·洛克伍德昨晚离家出走了
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Well, I heard it from sheriff Forbes,
我从福布斯警长那听说的
who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood,
她从急疯了的卡萝·洛克伍德那知道的
thus, ending our werewolf chapter,
因此,狼人的问题解决了
bringing us to...
我们要进入新篇章了
Killing Elijah.
杀掉以利亚
Exactly.
没错
Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty.
那可不容易,他可狡猾的很
Well, I've got a crafty little dagger.
我得到了一把厉害的匕首
He's an original. We don't know what all that encompasses.
他是祖先之一,我们并不了解
Oh, trust me, Stefan.
相信我,斯特凡
I'm gonna dot all my t's. I don't want any surprises.
我会做足功课,我可不想要任何的惊喜
Wow, Damon, tell me you're actually gonna be careful for once.
达蒙,小心驶得万年船
Yes, Stefan, I've become you.
没错,斯特凡,我快变成你了
How tragic for both of us.
我俩可真悲剧
Got to run. I've a murder to plan.
我要行动了,我有一套谋杀计划
Busy day.
忙碌的一天开始了
The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence.
以前菲尔的财产只是从栅栏那边算起的
Ah, the Fells. One of the "Founding families."
菲尔家族,也是创始家族之一
Why do you say it like that?
为什么你会那么说
My research showed me that this area was actually settled
我的研究表明这个地区
almost two full centuries earlier.
在两个世纪前就有人居住了
It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast,
是东北部的居民迁徙而来
um, it was Salem, to be precise.
准确的说是塞伦女巫家族
Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?
马萨诸塞州吗,在女巫审判时期吗
Which means the ever lauded founding families...
也就是说,一直被人们所赞颂的创始家族
they didn't actually found anything.
并没有真正建立什么
Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal
我打赌在1860年,有人做了重大决定
about being founders back in 1860.
建立了创始人
Men are very territorial.
人们的领土意识很强
Yes, they are.
没错
Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman.
以利亚,这是我的朋友阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here
我收到你的信息说要陪以利亚
through the old property lines.
沿着以前的界址线走走
I thought I would tag along.
我想我应该尾随着
You know being a history buff and all.
谁让我是历史爱好者呢
Where to next?
下一站去哪
I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners.
我对释放奴隶财产的主人很好奇
Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves
有人说奴隶的后裔们
are the true keepers of American history.
才是美国历史的真正守护者
Well, I only brought the surveys.
我只带来了调查数据
I got the list in the car just give me a sec.
我去车里拿,等我一下
Alaric Saltzman.
阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
So you're one of those people
在埃琳娜的保护名单上
on Elena's list of loved ones to protect.
你是其中之一
So is Jenna.
珍娜也是
You don't have to be jealous.
你不用嫉妒
I don't really pursue younger women.
我对年轻的女士不感兴趣
It's a joke, Ric, lighten up.
开玩笑,里克,放松
Right.
好吧
Hey, whatcha doin'?
你在干什么
Thinking about last night.
在想昨晚的事
Yeah, yeah. Me, too.
没错,我也是
It was a tough spell.
真是个有难度的咒语
I could feel it draining me. I need practice.
我差点都控制不了了, 我需要更多的练习
Yeah, well, uh, maybe, I don't know.
嗯,也许吧,我也不知道
Maybe you should come over tonight.
如果可以的话今天晚上来我家
We can practice. Get stronger.
我们再练习练习,变得更强一点
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
好的,没问题,谢谢了
Ah, incoming.
他来了
You want to tell me what the hell happened yesterday?
你敢不敢告诉我昨天到底发生了什么
Sorry?
什么
Don't play dumb. You both were here and...
别跟我装聋作哑,你们俩昨天都在这儿
And?
那又怎样
And that's all I remember.
我就记得这些
One minute I'm playing pool
前一刻我还在玩桌球
and the next I'm waking up in a bathroom stall.
下一刻却发现自己在厕所里醒来
Sorry, Luka, but everything seemed normal yesterday.
对不起,洛卡,但昨天什么事都没发生
I brought you a coffee and we played pool.
我给了你一杯咖啡,然后就一起玩桌球了
See, I think you're lying.
我觉得你在说谎
And I think you need to back off.
我觉得你应该闪一边儿去
Are you still mad?
你还在生气吗
Yeah, I'm still mad.
我当然生气
We had a difference of opinion, Stefan,
斯特凡,我们观念不同
we're not always gonna agree on everything.
不可能在所有事情上都意见一致
Elena, you've agreed to sacrifice yourself to klaus.
埃琳娜,你为了杀克劳斯愿意牺牲自己
To say that we have a difference of opinion
现在却轻描淡写地说
is the understatement of the century.
只是因为我们观念不同吗
You would know.
你会理解我的
What does Jonathan Gilbert have to say?
乔纳森·吉尔伯特在日记里都说了什么
A lot.
说了很多
It's insane the things he wrote in his journal
他在日记里记录的事情都太疯狂了
that he kept from the founding families.
他一直向创始人家族隐瞒着
Stuff that nobody knows. Stuff that...
没人知道这些事,一些
You never told me.
你从未跟我讲过的事
We were, uh...
我们曾经
We were angry at the founding families
我们曾经对创始人家族
for what they did to Katherine.
残忍杀害凯瑟琳怀恨在心
We wanted revenge.
我们想要报仇
I didn't know about Jonathan Gilbert's ring yet.
我不知道乔纳森·吉尔伯特有复活戒指
I didn't know that he would... that he would survive.
我更不知道,他竟然还能活下来
He describes you as a monster.
他把你描述成一个怪兽
That's what I was.
我曾经就是一个怪兽
I want you to know the truth...
我希望你能知道真相
but I want you to hear it from me.
但是得由我来告诉你
In the weeks after I became a vampire,
在我刚变成吸血鬼的几周里
I relished in it.
我嗜血成魔
I took it to the darkest place I could.
我把吸血的本能发挥到邪恶的极致
Who wants to die next?
谁想下一个死
Me, I'm next.
我,我想下一个
Me, you promised me.
我,你答应过我的
What about you?
你呢
You know if you don't pick up the tempo,
要是你不弹快点的话
you're going to lose your head. Snap. Snap.
你的脑袋就该掉了,嘎巴,嘎巴
Company, brother?
兄弟,人不少啊
I brought enough to share.
够我们俩享用了
Are you mad bringing them here
你是不是疯了,竟然把他们带到这儿来
when the entire town is hunting us?
现在全镇都在搜捕我们
Damon, if you're worried about the founding families,
达蒙,如果你担心那些创始人家族
please don't be.
那就大可不必了
They're all dead or about to be.
他们不是已经死了就是快要死了
Leave this place. Never think of it again.
赶紧离开这儿,别再想今天发生的事
Same for you. Leave this place.
你也是,赶紧离开这儿
Never think of it again.
就当今天的事没发生过
Damon, don't be like this.
达蒙,别这么扫兴
I'm just having some fun.
我只是想找找乐子
Staying alive is more fun, Stefan.
斯特凡,我们要活下来才行找乐子
We have to be more careful than this.
我们必须得更加小心才行
More clever. Like Katherine was.
还要更加机智,就像凯瑟琳以前一样
Look what that got her.
看看她最后落得个什么下场
I'm done here.
我在这儿受够了
With you.
特别是和你在一起
I'm leaving town.
我要离开这个小镇
You hate me. I know. I know.
我知道,我知道,你恨我
An eternity of misery and on and on.
无尽的痛苦永世相随
But you don't have to leave town.
但是你不用非得离开小镇
Damon, I'll do better. I promise.
达蒙,我保证会改过自新
No, you will get us killed.
得了吧,你只会招来杀身之祸
I'd rather leave you to do that to yourself.
你要死别拉上我,我还是先走吧
I wasn't myself then.
我当时已经失去自我了
I was full of guilt. What I did to my father,
我内心充满愧疚,我对我父亲做的错事
to my brother. I had to turn it off.
对我哥哥做的错事,我必须结束这一切
It was the only way I could survive.
这是我能活下去的唯一办法
It sounds like you were Damon.
你听起来好像达蒙
I was worse.
我当时还要邪恶
Other than the lecture on the history of mystic falls,
除了那篇关于神秘瀑布镇历史的长篇大论
did you get anything out of Elijah?
你还从以利亚嘴里套出什么没
No, it was boring.
没,无聊透了
Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming.
可是很显然珍娜觉得他魅力四射啊
You sounded jealous. Sound a bit jealous?
听起来怎么这么酸呢,他是不是吃醋了
Kinda do.
好像是啊
Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here.
也许我们在这儿讨论这些不太适合吧
Andie, she's been compelled
安迪吗,她已经被我强迫
not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?
不要泄露我的任何秘密,对吧,宝贝儿
Mmm. My lips are sealed.
我的嘴封得死死的
This is too weird.
太诡异了
I just need the right opportunity.
我只需要一个合适的机会
Ah, there's jenna with her new boyfriend.
珍娜和她的新男友闪亮登场了
So I hear you two had quite a meeting
我听说你们俩今天举行了
of historical minds today.
一个有关历史的小会谈啊
Yeah, I guess you could say that.
差不多是这样的
Well, as much as I'd love to continue this,
鉴于我对历史已经了解的够多了
I've got papers to grade.
我还有一些论文要批改
No, you know what? We should continue this.
你猜怎么着,我们可以继续这个话题
Let's have a dinner party.
我们办一个晚宴派对怎么样
Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas.
我的心肝儿,真是满脑子的好点子啊
I'll be happy to host.
我很乐意做东啊
Say tonight. Maybe?
今晚,怎么样
It's good for me. Jenna?
我没事,珍娜你呢
I don't know if tonight works
我不知道如果今天晚上工作
I'm free.
我没事
It'd be a pleasure.
我很乐意前往
Great.
太棒了
Drink up.
喝光它
Good girl.
好闺女
I've come bearing gifts.
我是来给你送大礼的
I didn't have time to properly shop,
我没有时间给你挑选合适的
but I did get a couple of things. Hmm?
但我确实给你搞到了一些东西
Wow, that blood did the trick.
那血果然有效果啊
You're almost pretty again.
你又恢复了你的美丽容颜啊
What is it you want, damon?
达蒙,你想干嘛
Guess who's back in town?
你猜谁又回来了
Your old friend, John Gilbert.
你的老朋友,约翰·吉尔伯特
Really. Why?
真的吗,为什么
Says he loves his daughter.
他说他深爱着自己的女儿
Wants to protect her from Elijah and big, bad Klaus.
要保护她不受以利亚和大恶棍克劳斯的伤害
Touching.
真感人
Yeah, right.
嗯,是啊
He told me this old wives tale
他告诉了我这个关于
about how to kill an original.
怎样杀死吸血鬼祖先的怪谈
And you want to know if it's true.
你想证实它的真实性
If it was, I wouldn't tell you.
就算可行,我也不会告诉你
Now, why not? I mean, you want Elijah and Klaus
为什么,你也和我一样想要
dead as much as I do.
置以利亚和克劳斯于死地
Klaus, yes. Elijah, no.
我确实想克劳斯死,但以利亚不然
He's compelled me to stay in here.
他把我困在这里
If he dies, I'm stuck forever.
如果他死了,我就永远出不去了
Sucks for you.
那你惨了
Forget it, damon.
休想,达蒙
Killing Elijah would be a suicide mission.
刺杀以利亚就是自寻死路
You can't do it.
你做不到的
Can so. Can't.
我想我可以,妄想
Even with a dagger and a little white oak ash?
就算有一把沾满白橡树灰烬的匕首也不行
No. Damon, if you kill Elijah,
不,达蒙,如果你杀了以利亚
then I'm stuck in here forever.
我就永远出不去了
You're really scared.
你真的怕了
Just get me out of here first
先把我放出去
and then I'll help you.
之后我会帮你的
I'llI'll help you kill Eljah
我能帮你杀死以利亚
oror protect Elena. Whatever you want.
或者保护埃琳娜,什么都可以
I get you out of here and your ass
我把你放出去,你就可以
is sipping Klausfree margaritas
在某个无名小岛上享受着
on some unknown island somewhere. No way.
不用被克劳斯追捕的生活了,没门
That's not true. I'll stay.
不会的,我不会逃跑的
Damon, please just don't do it.
达蒙,求你别乱来
Well, thank you, you've told me everything I need to know.
那么,谢谢你把我想知道的都告诉我了
I've told you nothing.
我什么都没说
You have. You have indeed confirmed
你说了,你已经证实了
that it is possible to kill an original,
的确有可能杀死吸血鬼祖先
which I will do tonight.
而我今晚就会动手
Guess who's coming to dinner?
猜猜晚宴谁会来
For weeks I kept spiraling.
有几个星期我一直在觅食
I was completely driven by the desire for blood.
我完全被对鲜血的渴望所控制了
Hunt, prey, kill.
狩猎,捕食,杀戮
That was all I knew.
我只知道这些
How come no one caught on to what you were doing?
为什么没人注意到你怪异的行为
Mmm. There was a war going on.
那时战乱四起
The thing about wartime.
战争就是如此
Endless, anonymous blood supply.
有无尽的,不知名的血液可以喝
What kind of an idiot are you?
你真是个蠢蛋
Alexia Branson, as she was known back then.
她那个时候叫艾莉克西亚·布兰森
Lexi? Your best friend Lexi?
莱希,你最好的朋友莱希吗
That's how you met her?
你们就是这样相遇的吗
What was she even doing in mystic falls?
她在神秘瀑布镇做什么
She had heard it was a good place for vampires.
她听说那里适合吸血鬼栖息
You know, had no idea that they'd all been massacred.
但不知道他们已经都被屠杀了
Needed a place to crash, so I brought her home with me.
她需要地方休息,所以我就把她带回家了
I'd say it isn't necessary to take me in,
我说过不用带我来这里
but you did try to eat me, and well, with dawn coming,
但你确实想要帮我,天也快亮了
beggars can't be choosers.
有求于人者就无权挑剔了
Or should they be?
看来有挑剔的必要
I, um...I meant to dispose of those.
我本打算把这些处理掉
My god, you're a ripper.
天呐,你真是个猎人
A what?
什么
There are good parts of being a vampire
吸血鬼有好的
and there are bad parts.
也有坏的
You're the bad parts.
看来你是坏的
Well...we're going to have to change that.
那么,我们就得做出点改变
You ok?
你没事吧
Talking about her brings up things I'd rather forget.
想起了那些我不想追忆的往事
Like damon killing her?
比如达蒙杀害了她
So what's going on with you and Alaric?
你和阿拉里克怎么了
I feel like there's some tension.
你们的关系好像有点紧张
I don't know.
我不知道
I really like him.
我真的喜欢他
It's more than like
不只是喜欢
and I want it to work,
我想得到回应
but I can't help but feel that he's hiding
但我总是觉得他对我
something from me. And then I've got John
有所隐瞒,之后约翰
whispering things in my ear about him.
悄悄告诉了我一些他的事情
Like what?
什么事
Things I don't want to believe.
我不敢相信的事情
Things I don't believe,
如果不是约翰亲口告诉我
not if they're coming from John's mouth.
我都不会相信
Oh. Well, there you go, then.
之后的事你都知道的
Trust is the key to any relationship.
两个人交往,信任是最关键的
I mean, I am so grateful that Damon tells me everything.
我很欣慰达蒙对我毫无隐瞒
This is a bad idea.
这是个坏点子
There's no such thing as a bad idea.
没有什么坏点子之说
Just poorly executed awesome ones. Here.
成败在于行动,给你
No. I don't like the idea of Elijah being
不用,我不想让以利亚
in the same house with Jenna.
和珍娜共处一室
Jenna's perfectly safe.
珍娜是绝对安全的
Besides, it's just a factfinding mission.
另外,这只是个寻找真相的行动
It's totally harmless.
完全无害
Just a factfinding mission.
只是为了寻找真相
Yeah.
当然
Listen, no sneak attacks. No surprise plans.
听着,不许偷袭,不许违背计划
Nothing that's gonna put Jenna in harm's way. Ok?
不许让珍娜受到伤害,好吗
Scout's honor.
以童子军的名义起誓
Hey, Jenna needs help with the wine.
珍娜需要人陪她喝酒
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢,不客气
Ok.
好了
What's that?
那是什么
Dessert.
甜点
Elijah's stronger than me.
以利亚比我强壮
Faster than me.
比我迅速
It's all about the element of surprise.
这都是给他的惊喜
Ah, it's too bad. I like him. He's very oldschool. Classy.
太糟了,我喜欢他,他很复古,又高贵
Which is why you should encourage the gentlemen
那你就让那位先生
to take their after dinner drinks in here
用餐之后在这里喝点东西
while you do coffee in in the kitchen with the girls.
而你就去厨房和其他女孩煮点咖啡
Hmm. That is a little too sexist for me.
那是严重的性别歧视
Stop talking.
闭嘴
Who invited him?
谁请他来的
John. Surprise. Leave.
约翰,真是意外,出去
When Jenna told me she was coming to a dinner party
当珍娜告诉我她要参加以利亚的
for elijah, I decided I
晚宴派对,我觉得
couldn't miss out on all the fun and games.
我不能错过这样有趣的游戏
There are not going to be any games tonight,
今晚没什么游戏
John. It's just a friendly dinner party.
约翰,这只是个友好的晚宴派对
What he said.
他说什么了
Thanks.
谢谢
That thing weighs a ton.
那东西真重啊
I'm starving. You guys have any...food?
我饿死了,你这儿有...吃的吗
Oh, god. Heh! This is a date.
天啊,这是个约会
No, no it's not like a date, date.
不,这不是那种约会啦
More of a hey, I kissed you,
更大程度上是打个招呼,我吻了你
and I thought you liked it, um...hang thing.
我觉得你很喜欢,只是在一起玩而已
Jeremy, I need to make sure Elena is cool with this
杰里米,在我们更进一步之前,我要确定
before anything else happens.
埃琳娜对我们的事没意见
I didn't realize my sister had approval over who I'm with.
我还不知道我和谁在一起还要我姐批准
She's my best friend. I tell her everything.
她是我最好的朋友,我们无话不谈
And this whole hang thing might freak her out.
我们这样在一起可能会让她抓狂的
All right, all right, so we'll, um...
好吧,好吧,那我们就
we'll hang out, eat some food,
我们就一起出去,吃点东西
work on some spells.
研究研究咒语
It's not a big deal.
没什么的
But you did... you did like it, right?
但是,你的确很喜欢我的吻吧
Yeah. I liked it.
是啊,我喜欢
Good evening.
晚上好
Thank you for coming. Please, come in.
感谢大驾光临,请进
Just one moment.
等会
Can I just say that if you have anything less
我想说一句,今晚要是你有
than honorable intentions about how this evening is going
什么不光彩的企图
to proceed, I suggest you reconsider.
我劝你三思而后行
No, nothing, nothing dishonorable.
没啊,没什么不光彩的事
Just getting to know you.
只是想了解一下你而已
Well, that's good. Because, you know,
很好,因为,你知道的
although Elena and I have this deal,
就算我和埃琳娜有协议
if you so much as make a move to cross me,
要是你胆敢冒犯我
I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?
我就杀了你, 以及这里所有人,明白吗
Crystal.
非常明白
Jenna. Wonderful to see you again.
珍娜,见到你真好
How are you?
还好吗
Nice to see you. You look incredible.
真高兴你能来,你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I hate to break it to you, Damon,
我不想揭你的短,达蒙
but according to Elijah,
但是照以利亚的说法
your family is so not a founder of this town.
你的家族不是这个镇的创始家族
Do tell.
跟我说说
Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier,
就像我之前跟珍娜说的
a faction of settlers migrated from Salem
移居者的一个派系是在十七世纪九十年代
after the witch trials in the 1690s.
巫师审判案后从塞勒姆移居至此的
Over the next hundred years they developed this community
之后的几百年里他们在此安居
where they could feel safe from persecution.
觉得这里能远离他人迫害
Because they were witches.
因为他们是巫师
Yeah, but there's no tangible proof
但是没有明确的证据证明
there were witches in Salem.
塞勒姆曾有巫师
Andie's a journalist. Big on facts.
安迪是个记者,热衷于真相
Well, the lore says that there was this wave of antiwitch hysteria.
传说这次反巫师的波动确有其事
It broke out in the neighboring settlement,
它就发生在邻近的村落
so these witches were rounded up.
这些巫师被围捕
They were tied to stakes in a field together
他们全被绑在木桩上
and, uh, burned.
然后,被烧死
Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us.
传说在附近几英里外都能听到惨叫
They were consumed by the fire. Could you pass the...
他们被活活烧死,能把那个递给我吗
I wouldn't repeat this to the historical society.
我可不会把这些告诉历史协会
It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me.
这听起来像鬼故事似的
So why do you want to know
那么你为什么想知道
the location of these alleged massacres?
这些所谓屠杀的地点
You know... a healthy historian's curiosity, of course.
纯粹出于一个历史学家单纯的好奇心
Of course.
当然了
Jonathan Gilbert got crazier and crazier.
乔纳森·吉尔伯特变得越来越疯狂
I guess that's what happens
我猜这就是
when you spend your life obsessed with vampires.
花尽一生纠结于吸血鬼的下场
He researched the originals.
他研究了吸血鬼祖先
You're kidding. Later in life. Look.
你开玩笑吧,之后的人生,看
Pages and pages of questions and scribbles.
满满几页的问题和潦草的涂鸦
What's that?
那是什么
"The wood from one tree and one tree alone,"
"一种树的木材,只要一颗树的木材"
"an ancient white oak would bring death to an original vampire."
"一棵古老的白栎树便能置吸血鬼祖先于死地"
"When the tree burned, all hope was thought lost."
"这颗树被烧时,人们以为希望毁灭"
He was trying to figure out how to kill an original.
他想找出杀死吸血鬼祖先的方法
"But the ash from the tree was saved,"
"但树的灰烬带回了希望"
"and witches forged a dagger to which the ash could be bonded."
"巫师们锻造了一把匕首与灰烬合为一体"
"This alchemic bond provides the necessary poison."
"这种炼金术提供了必须的毒物"
Elena.
埃琳娜
I wonder if this is true.
我想知道这是不是真的
I mean, do you think this dagger actually exists?
你觉得这匕首真的存在吗
I know it does...
我知道它存在
Because John gave it to Damon.
因为约翰把它给了达蒙
John gave Damon the weapon that's supposed to kill Elijah?
约翰给了达蒙那把能杀死以利亚的匕首
This one?
这个吗
"It must be brandished by humans alone,"
"只能由人类使用这把匕首"
"for it will bring death to all demons who wield it."
"任何使用它的恶魔都将死亡"
John's trying to get Damon killed.
约翰想杀了达蒙
Does anyone care for some cognac?
谁要来点干邑吗
I have a bottle I've been saving for ages.
我有一瓶,珍藏了好久了
None for me thanks. 9 bottles of wine is my limit.
我不行了,谢谢,九瓶是我的极限了
Why is your phone off? Call me.
为什么关机了,回电话
What's going on, Atefan?
怎么了,斯特凡
Damon is planning on killing Elijah.
达蒙打算杀了以利亚
Tonight.
就在今晚
The gentlemen should take their drinks in the study.
绅士们该把酒杯拿到书房去
I have to say the food was almost as wonderful as the company.
我想说,今天这顿真棒,诸位也很棒
I like you.
我喜欢你
Here you are, gentleman, make yourself useful. Hmm?
给你,绅士,别闲着
Here, here. Put me to work.
给我吧,让我去吧
Um, I got it.
我来吧
Hey, Jenna, are you are you OK?
珍娜,你没事吧
Yeah, fine, Ric.
我很好,里克
I suspect this is my fault.
我猜这是我的错
What did you do now?
你做了什么
I merely mentioned you haven't been completely honest
我只不过提了一下,说你并未向她完全坦白
with her about your dead wife.
有关你亡妻的事
You son of bitch.
你这个混蛋
I think I've been very clear with you, Ric.
我想我已说得很明白了,里克
I want my ring back.
我要我的戒指
Hello. Slow down. Slow down.
慢慢说,慢慢说
Stefan?
斯特凡
So, let me guess. In addition to the moonstone,
让我猜猜,除了月光石
the doppelganger, the lion,
二重身,美洲狮
the witch and the wardrobe,
巫师,以及这身行头
you need to find this witch burial ground.
你还得找到这个巫师的墓地
Because I feel as though we've grown so close, Damon,
我觉得我们仿佛变得很亲密了,达蒙
I'll tell you yes.
跟你说了吧,没错
Do you know where it is?
你知道在哪吗
Maybe.
也许知道吧
Tell me why it's so important.
告诉我为什么它那么重要
We're not that close.
我们还没那么熟
It's quite a collection you have here.
你这有不少收藏
It's a funny thing about books.
书真是个有趣的东西
Before they existed, people actually had memories.
还没有书的时候,人们都用脑子记事
Gentlemen, we forgot about dessert.
先生们,别忘了还有甜点
Elijah?
以利亚
Miss Star.
斯达小姐
Sorry, guys, dessert is taking longer than I thought.
不好意思,做甜点比我预计的时间长
I usually just unwrap food.
我通常就只是把包装拆了
So...I know this is a social thing,
我知道这是个聚会
but I...I would really love to ask you some more questions
但我真的很想问一些
about the work that you're doing here.
有关你的研究的事情
I'd love to answer.
我很乐意回答
Great. Oh, that's so great.
太好了,真是太好了
Ric, would you do me a favor and grab the notebook out of my bag?
里克,能帮我从包里拿笔记本来吗
Elijah, did John tell you
以利亚,约翰有没有告诉你
he's Elena's uncle/father?
他是埃琳娜的叔叔兼爸爸
Yes, I'm well aware of that.
我已经知道了
Of course, she hates him, so there's absolutely no need
当然,她恨死他了,所以完全没必要
to keep him on the endangered species list.
把他列入保护范围之内
Ric, it's in the front pocket.
里克,是在前面的口袋
On theyou know what? Excuse me, guys. Sorry.
就在,失陪一下,不好意思
What I'd like to know, Elijah,
我想知道,以利亚
is how do you intend on killing Klaus?
你打算如何杀掉克劳斯
Gentlemen, there's a few things
先生们,有些事
we should probably get clear right now.
需要澄清一下
I allow you to live solely to keep an eye on Elena.
我让你活着仅仅是为了看住埃琳娜
I allow Elena to remain in her house
我允许埃琳娜住在她自己家
living her life with her friends as she does
和她的朋友在一起,像往常一样生活
as a courtesy. If you become a liability,
这都是恩赐,要是你变成了负担
I'll take her away from you and you'll never see her again.
我就把她带走,你们永远都别想再见到她
Ok.
好了
My first question is when you got here to Mystic...
我的第一个问题是,你到了神秘...
Now, get rid of him before Jenna comes back with dessert.
在珍娜拿甜点回来之前赶快把他弄走
All right.
Elena, we need to talk about this.
埃琳娜,我们要谈谈
What good is talking if you and Damon are just gonna lie to me?
若你和达蒙早就预备骗我,还有什么好谈的
If you don't like my decisions, that's fine.
要是你不喜欢我的决定,可以
There's nothing I can do about that,
我也不能把你们怎么样
but if you ever go behind my back again, I'll
要是你们又想在我背后捣什么鬼,我会
You're gonna what? Hmm? What are you gonna do, Elena?
你会怎样,你想怎样,埃琳娜
It's my life. Yeah, exactly.
这是我的生活,对,没错
It's your life and I'm gonna do everything I can
这是你的生活,而我会用尽全力
to make sure that you live it.
保证你活着
Then what? Thisthis this trip through the past.
然后呢,这,那些关于过去的叙述
You being honest. Was there any truth to that
你说实话,那些都是真的吗
or were you just distracting me?
还是你只是想分散我的注意
I was telling you about a time when I thought everything was lost.
我只想告诉你,我当时以为自己已失去一切
When I had given up because that's exactly what you're doing right now.
我也曾与你有着相同的处境,我也曾自暴自弃
That is not what
不一样
Yes, it is. Even if you don't want to admit it.
一样的,即使你不愿承认
You are giving up. And Lexi,
你就是在自暴自弃,而莱希
she wouldn't let me give up.
她没让我自暴自弃
I'm not gonna let you.
我也不会让你这样
All of these men are dead or dying.
这些人要么死了,要么快死了
What does that make you feel?
你有什么感觉
Nothing. I feel nothing.
什么感觉都没有,我什么都感觉不到
Because you shut out the part of you that was human.
那是因为你封闭了内心的人性
The part that lets you feel.
有人性才会有感觉
Is that not the point?
这不是重点吧
Well, there is a better way. You simply have to want it.
总会有更好的办法的,只要你想
Is it better?
那样更好吗
Not at first. You can't choose what you feel.
一开始不是,你没法控制你的感觉
You have to let it all back in.
你必须要克制
The pain and the look in their eyes
当你夺走他们生命时
when you took their life.
他们的眼神和眼里的痛苦
The cries of their loved ones.
还有爱着他们的人的哭喊
Why would I want to do that? Hmm?
我为什么要那么做
Because once you can hurt, you can love.
你若懂如何伤害人,你就懂如何爱人
Love, Stefan.
学着爱吧,斯特凡
That's the point.
这才是最重要的
Everything is intensified when you're a vampire.
对一个吸血鬼来说,一切都被放大了
When we hurt, we really hurt.
我们受伤的时候,会更痛苦
But when we love...
但当我们去爱的时候
Lexi showed me that there was another way.
是莱希告诉我还有别的方法
And from that day forward, I started fighting for it.
从那天起,我就开始抗争
For my own survival.
为我的生存而抗争
That's all I want you to do.
这就是我想要你做的事
I just want you to fight for it.
希望你也争取一下
Now, you said there wasn't going to be any violence.
是你说别动粗的
Says the guy that did all the killing.
这话是那个杀了人的家伙说的
Hey, I took the shot because I saw an opening,
我这么做是因为我看见了战火开端
not because I planned to do this with Jenna in the house.
而不是我打算趁珍娜在家时做这事
Now, you can't lie to me like that.
别像那样对我说谎
Hey, I am your friend, Damon.
我是你的朋友,达蒙
And you don't have any friends.
你可没什么朋友
So, no more lying.
所以,别再说谎了
Elijah's dead.
以利亚死了
Alaric did it.
阿拉里克动的手
Originals believed in truth and honor.
吸血鬼祖先信奉真理和荣誉
It was forbidden for a vampire to kill another vampire.
吸血鬼是禁止杀先祖的
So, the dagger would take both lives.
所以匕首会杀了他们两个
And as long as the dagger stays in place,
只要匕首一直插在他身上
the original, for all intents and purposes, is dead.
吸血鬼祖先就会一直保持死亡
What happened?
怎么了
I need you to find Elena.
帮我找到埃琳娜
Now.
现在就找
Now that is cool. How does it work?
很酷,怎么做到的
It's called channeling.
这叫连通
Siphoning power from something
与其他事物的力量连通
Another witch... The moon, an elephant.
比如另一个巫师,月亮,一个元素
So, technically, you could channel me.
这么说,理论上,你也可以和我连通
What?
怎么了
Well, I'm an element, sort of.
某种意义上,我也是个元素
I mean, isn'tisn't the human body mostly water?
难道,难道人体不是大部分是水吗
You're right.
你说得没错
That's... That's what happens.
就是这样
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Jeremy! What did my son tell you?
杰里米,我儿子告诉你什么了
What did he tell you?
他说了什么
He told me about your daughter.
他告诉我关于你女儿的事
I know klaus has her
我知道克劳斯把她抓走了
and I want to help you get her back.
我想帮你把她救出来
But I want us to work together.
希望我们能合作
Please.
求你了
This is for your own good.
这是为你好
No! No.
不,不
No!
不要
If any harm comes to my son because of what you did,
我儿子若因此事受到任何牵连
you will answer to me.
我跟你没完
You OK?
你没事吧
It's OK.
没事了
What happened?
怎么回事
He took my powers.
他把我的能量拿走了
He's here.
他来了
You have to go. I need to talk to him alone.
你快走,我跟他单独谈
Elena.
埃琳娜
Stefan I'm OK, he can't come in the house.
斯特凡,我没事,他进不来
You know, I might not be able to enter this house.
也许我不能进这间屋子
But I'm a very patient man.
但我是个非常有耐心的人
I'll wait you out.
我会一直等到你出来
They shouldn't have done what they did.
他们不应该那样做的
The deal is off.
交易结束
I'm renegotiating.
我想重新谈判
You have nothing left to negotiate with.
你已经没资格谈判了
I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls,
我想看到你把克劳斯引到瀑布镇来
after the doppelganger bleeds to death.
而二重身却因为失血过多致死了
Stefan won't let you die.
斯特凡不会让你死的
No, he won't.
没错,他不会的
He'll feed me his blood to heal me,
他会给我喝他的血来救我
And then I'll kill myself and become a vampire,
然后我再自杀,变成一个吸血鬼
Just like Katherine did.
就像凯瑟琳一样
So unless you want that to happen again,
你若不想这事再次发生
promise me the same as beforepromise me...
就再给我你之前的承诺,再承诺一次
You won't harm anyone that I love.
你不会伤害我爱的人
Even if they've harmed you.
就算他们伤害了你
I'm sorry, Elena.
我很抱歉,埃琳娜
I'm going to have to call your bluff.
我倒要看看你怎么吓唬我
No!
不要
Yes. Yes, you can have your deal.
好,好,听你的
Let me heal you.
让我救你
Give me your word!
给我承诺
I give you my word.
我向你承诺
Little tip. Don't pull the dagger out.
罗嗦一句,别把匕首拔出来
Where did John disappear to?
约翰去哪了
Maybe the same place the rest of the dinner party ran off to.
可能跟其他参加晚餐聚会的人在一起吧
Look, Jenna, I'm, uh...
珍娜,我
I'm so sorry tonight was
真抱歉今晚...
What happened to Isobel?
伊泽贝尔怎么回事
You know, John should have never brought that up.
约翰就不应该提这些
That's not an answer.
这不是回答
He's just trying to stir up trouble.
他这是在挑拨我们
That's not an answer, either.
这也不是回答
I can't talk about this, Jenna.
我不能告诉你,珍娜
I keep thinking that maybe it's me.
我一直在想,可能是我不好
Maybe I'm reading into things.
或许我太多疑
I should trust you.
我应该相信你
That's what a relationship is about, right?
两个人相处就是要相互信任,对吧
But then I think that maybe John is right
但后来我觉得,也许约翰是对的
and maybe you're not being honest with me.
也许你真的对我有所隐瞒
So...Are you being honest?
所以,你能坦诚相待吗
Right, OK.
好吧
Well, that was an answer.
这才是答案
Well, that was awkward.
真是后知后觉
You know, I can clear all this stuff up about Isobel tomorrow,
我明天就能把伊泽贝尔的事澄清
if you want.
若你觉得有需要
Or not.
不需要就算了
You want it?
想要这个
Take it.
拿去吧
It's yours.
是你的了
And after what you did to Damon...
加之你对达蒙的所作所为...
You're gonna need it more than me.
你比我更需要它
What do we have here?
找到了什么呢
A little moonstone bar of soap.
像块肥皂的月光石
I'll hold on to this.
我来保管这个
So, that's it.
那么,就这样了
I mean, as long as we keep the dagger in there,
我是说,只要不拔出匕首
then he stays dead.
他就不能复活
Pretty much.
差不多
Ok, then... Good night.
好了,晚安
You know, you guys want me to fight, fine, I'll fight.
你们希望我与命运搏斗,行,我会搏斗到底
But if we're gonna do this,
但从此以后
you can't keep anything from me anymore.
再也不许对我有所隐瞒
From this moment on, we're doing it my way.
从现在开始,你们都得听我的
That seems fair.
这似乎很公平
Ok.
好的
Ok.
很好
Seems like she's had a change of attitude.
看来她的态度有所改变
How did you get through to her?
你怎么让她改变的
I told her a little story
我给她说了个小故事
About when I was making the wrong decisions
告诉她,在我不停犯错的那段时期
and somebody showed me there was a better way.
某人向我指明了方向
Lexi?
莱希
Yeah.
是的
You remember her?
你还记得她吗
Going somewhere?
要出去吗
You must be the vampire I hear my brother complaining about.
你一定是我听我弟弟抱怨的那位吸血鬼了
That would be me.
正是在下
And you must be the brother who hates him.
你一定是憎恨他的那位哥哥了
We are at irreparable odds.
我们不可能回到过去了
You know the hate you're feeling towards Stefan?
你了解自己对斯特凡的怨恨
Towards everyone?
对其他人的怨恨吗
You think you have it under control but you don't.
你以为你能控制住,但你没有
It will get the best of you.
它会击败你
Help him.
帮帮他
He needs it.
他需要
I'll help him.
我会帮他的
Andie?
安迪
I thought you left.
我还以为你走了
Hello, Damon.
你好啊,达蒙
Hey, do you have a robe?
你有浴袍吗
How did you get out?
你怎么出来的
I knew that if I begged you not to kill Elijah,
我知道如果我求你不要杀以利亚
that's exactly what you'd do.
你肯定会杀了他
Little known factoriginals can compel vampires.
鲜为人知的是,吸血鬼祖先能够掌控吸血鬼
But as soon as they die, the compulsion wears off.
但一旦他们死了,强制力就解除了
And you knew?
你早就知道了
And I'm still here.
我还在这儿
I didn't run.
我没有逃走
I meant what I said to him, Damon.
我对他说话算数,达蒙
I'm going to help you.
我会帮你的
So... How about that robe?
那么,浴袍呢

重点单词   查看全部解释    
beget [bi'get]

想一想再看

v. 产生,引起,生(子女)

联想记忆
tempo ['tempəu]

想一想再看

n. 拍子,速率

联想记忆
encourage [in'kʌridʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 鼓励,促进,支持

联想记忆
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
understatement [ʌndə'steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 少说,有保留地陈述,轻描淡写

 
violence ['vaiələns]

想一想再看

n. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
survival [sə'vaivəl]

想一想再看

n. 生存,幸存者

联想记忆


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。