So I...went to the house of pies
所以我就去了馅饼店
and I ended up having a threehour conversation
最后跟一个叫厄尔的卡车司机
about politics with a trucker named Earl
聊了三个小时的政治
and then I went home afterwards.
然后我就回家了
Why did you not tell me all of this when we showed up here
我们当时跟一群绿林好汉一样来这里
like a bunch of vigilantes accusing you of murder?
指控你谋杀的时候 你为什么不告诉我
Because I was so angry at you.
因为当时我很生你的气
I just got in the car and drove away.
我就直接开车走了
And I was about 20 miles outside of town
等我出镇20英里
when...I started to think about all the lies
我才开始想到我跟你说的
that I've told you.
那些谎话
Everything that I've talked you into,
我劝你做的一切
everything that I've talked myself into
我说服自己所做的一切
and it was always for a good cause.
本身目的都是好的
Of course, you thought I would do it.
你当然会以为我是凶手
I made sure of that myself.
这都怪我自己
So I..
所以我...
What I'm trying to say is that I..
我想说的是...
...I'm the one that should say sorry.
应该道歉的人是我
My parents are getting remarried?
我父母要复婚吗
Well, I guess it was worth keeping that secret.
看来这个还是值得保密的
Ezra, where were you?
以斯拉 你去了哪里
Albany.
奥尔巴尼
Albany?
奥尔巴尼
The state university there.
州立大学在那里
Buddy in the English Department
那里英语学院有我的哥们
and he let me crash.
他让我借宿了
What's this?
这是什么
The new book.
新书
The next three chapters.
下面三章
I would like you to read it
我想让你先看看
before I send it to the publisher.
然后再给出版商
Alright.
好了
We should go to bed. Yeah.
我们该睡觉了 对
Oh. No, one more thing.
不行 还有一件事
What's wrong?
怎么了
Melissa's suitcase is broken.
梅丽莎的行李箱坏了
And there's a part missing that's metal, hollow
有一块金属中空 并且头上有
and cut with a rectangle on the end.
方形切口的部分不见了